• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed VI - $920 pot bonus

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
And just so happened to have a way bigger pot bonus than we could even dream of, so yeah, gg's N.S., lol.

HS6 is still gonna be hype though, but it does seem like quite a bit of money in a 30-40 person tourney.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I cannot come. I have too much going on this weeked :/. I got work, a family reunion to go to and someone a lot of my friends and I have known for a long time is moving to Victoria permanently so there is a going away party for her.

It's a shame you guys worked to get all this money and have such little OoP attendance. If you're not worried about pissing people off last minute you could always keep the money for another tournament, and maybe make sure that one is MK legal cause then you'd probably get some really good players coming.

Croi

Smash Lord
Day 1 results:

Brawl singles:

Melee singles:

Brawl singles will conclude tomorrow; Brawl doubles will be a round robin. There were only three teams for Melee doubles so they were cancelled.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Not to mention he took g2 from you just because he hit the background and not the screen after both being roofed. Was g1 close too, Raz?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
G1 not as close, I think it was a solid one-stock. I needed some time to feel out his style, which is drastically different compared to Parker's.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I was going to type out an actual explanation, but I decided I'd just tell you to go **** yourself.

That wasn't a john. He beat me straight up. I'm not saying I would have beaten him if I WAS used to his style, I'm just saying that tripped me up some.

It was a factor, but it's not what caused my loss.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm so proud of Jake, Aaron, and Jesse <3

Peach would be an amazing secondary in Nova Scotia. :peach:

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
I'm so proud of Jake, Aaron, and Jesse <3

Peach would be an amazing secondary in Nova Scotia. :peach:
Kev, you're da bess I neva had. <3 Super cool that you watched the stream, haha. Also, yeah, free win against Jesse because **** D3. What a douche. I kinda choked last game, but first game I hard two stocked him, so iunno, lol.

Top Bottom