• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, everyone! :]

D

Deleted member

What's up guys? My name's Jason and I'm wanting to start playing Smash competitively. I've been playing smash casually since the Nintendo 64 days, but I had no idea smash had a competitive community until about a year ago. I don't have Smash 4 yet unfortunately, but I'll be checking the nearest BestBuy tomorrow and hopefully they have it there (fingers crossed!). Anyways, I'm looking to main Meta Knight and having Greninja as a secondary; I'm a complete noob when it comes to smash so if anyone would like to chat with me and teach me how to play with said characters, please let me know! Send me a PM to talk or PM me asking me for my Skype, thanks. :)

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
Hey rookie, let me be the first to welcome you to SmashBoards! Take the opportunity to dive into the Smash WiiU/3DS subforum and learn from other players who are playing the same characters as you. I'm personally a Melee/Project:M player, so if you need any help with those two games, leave me a PM and I'll try to help out as best as I can.

Happy Smashing!

Cura

Smash Rookie
NNID
Delta17
3DS FC
3609-2093-3761
Hi there! Welcome to SmashBoards! Meta Knight and Greninja are super fun once you understand how to play them.

Good luck with your training! :D

D

Deleted member

Hi there! Welcome to SmashBoards! Meta Knight and Greninja are super fun once you understand how to play them.

Good luck with your training! :D
Thank you! Is there a place on this forum where I can find people to train against or get help from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom