• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, I'm Taiils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiils

Smash Rookie
After a long time away from playing Smash, I played some Melee at a nearby retro arcade (Yestercades, for anyone in the area) and realized my love for the game once again. I purchased Melee again and have been practicing on my gameplay, trying to brush up on some moves and hopefully participate in some tournaments.

I main Roy, and he's probably the only character I will be using. He's been my favorite character in Melee since I first unlocked him many years ago, and I always stick with him regardless of who my opponent is. I know I'm going to be at a disadvantage; but honestly, I don't really care.

I joined these forums for a few reasons. I don't only want to compete, but I want to learn how to get better from other players. I know I'm going to get smacked my first few tournaments, but hopefully I can take these experiences and become a better player (and make some new friends in the process :) ).

Of course, Smash has to take a backseat to school and work, my two biggest priorities. I'm hoping it can become a fun hobby that I stick with for a some time.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, your Roy dedication reminds me of another user @ Toadmode Toadmode , when he first joined.

It's nice that you have your priorities straightened out though. If you'd like, you could take a look at this guide for competitive Smash whenever you have free time on your hands.

Have fun around the forums in the meantime :)

Toadmode

Smash Rookie
Ha ha, your Roy dedication reminds me of another user @ Toadmode Toadmode , when he first joined.

It's nice that you have your priorities straightened out though. If you'd like, you could take a look at this guide for competitive Smash whenever you have free time on your hands.

Have fun around the forums in the meantime :)
Yes, yes it does. ROY'S OUR BOY!!!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself Taiils!

Str8Wu

Smash Cadet
After a long time away from playing Smash, I played some Melee at a nearby retro arcade (Yestercades, for anyone in the area) and realized my love for the game once again. I purchased Melee again and have been practicing on my gameplay, trying to brush up on some moves and hopefully participate in some tournaments.

I main Roy, and he's probably the only character I will be using. He's been my favorite character in Melee since I first unlocked him many years ago, and I always stick with him regardless of who my opponent is. I know I'm going to be at a disadvantage; but honestly, I don't really care.

I joined these forums for a few reasons. I don't only want to compete, but I want to learn how to get better from other players. I know I'm going to get smacked my first few tournaments, but hopefully I can take these experiences and become a better player (and make some new friends in the process :) ).

Of course, Smash has to take a backseat to school and work, my two biggest priorities. I'm hoping it can become a fun hobby that I stick with for a some time.
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom