• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello World.

GGlake

Smash Rookie
NNID
GGlake
3DS FC
2380-6196-0885
Hello all.

Returning Smash Bros player here, really excited to be apart of this community once again =] I stopped playing Smash several years ago, back when Brawl was fairly new. I'm looking to hop back into the competitive scene with Smash 4. I play the others every now and then for fun, but I do not enjoy them as much as I enjoy Smash 4.

I hope to meet some awesome people here, as well as learn as much as I can in order to improve. I'll also be hosting some online Smash 4 tournaments shortly down the line, so that's something to look forward too.

I'd rather not make this too long, so if you'd like to know more about me, feel free to check out my profile. I'm always open to adding players to practice with online, so feel free to drop my me a request and just let me know you're from SmashBoards.

That's all for now I suppose, looking forward to getting settled in here :p

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
If this site is the entire world, I do believe we're all doomed.
Wlcmeoe to Sahmbaosdrs. Did you konw taht yuor biarn can raed wrdos jsut by senieg the frsit and lsat ltetres of a wrod, eevn if the rset of the ltetres are srmbelcad?
...Or maybe you can't read that, in which case please act like this post doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Nimyu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-6319-0143
If this site is the entire world, I do believe we're all doomed.
Wlcmeoe to Sahmbaosdrs. Did you konw taht yuor biarn can raed wrdos jsut by senieg the frsit and lsat ltetres of a wrod, eevn if the rset of the ltetres are srmbelcad?
...Or maybe you can't read that, in which case please act like this post doesn't exist.
Some of it you can read, some of it is confusing but you can make sense of like 95% of it. Like Biam? XD
Edit: Oh brain, sorry, looking like biam. XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom