• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! cheapest thing to do in a team tourny without team attack on?

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
When it gets down to 2-v-1, if one of you is lolFalcon, have the other person just grab the opponent. Falcon Punch to finish.
Or any strong attack, really.

Cheapest thing? Double laser-lock.
This seems entirely possible, although hard to set up. You could either have them going away from each other, or if the two Falco-enemy pairs overlap, stagger the shots so that they hit their different enemies.

Actually just unplug their controllers then proceed to beat the crap out of them with a fish.
Fixed for python humor.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
pick marth and spam ur smashes and ur partner should be zelda spam dins fire (side b) and smashes
wolf spam cstick.
snake nades spam and up smash
pikachu down smash and B
or tornado - down smash with meta will get u first.

Uffe

Smash Hero
No no double d3 downthrow. With both of them going back and forth between each other none of them can get out.
Well that'll work.

Wow that's gay lol Well there are a lot of gay things you can do. Pick MK and Snake perform the Omnigay
Pick MK and MK and Spam Tornado
Favorite you can Pick D3 and PkMn Trainer/Mario= Sliding D3 FSmassh/Swallow :)
See, I've never heard of Omnigay. :laugh: That one is probably better than what I said.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Without team Attack on? Pit in front of Samus spamming his arrow's and Samus behind him missile Cancelling if they get away Samus will z-air them back and pit will keep them there. then samus will start all over again. Or Pit's Angel Ring cause it takes abit to DI out of and Ike just F smash's them.

PsytricSword

Smash Cadet
MK and Captain Falcon. MK pummles a guy and CFalcon performs his manliness on the dude. Then MK goes for gimping XD. Or Tornado>Paunchhh.

Edit: Lol, just realised its a top tier teaming up with botton tier. O_o

Frown

poekmon
Without team Attack on? Pit in front of Samus spamming his arrow's and Samus behind him missile Cancelling if they get away Samus will z-air them back and pit will keep them there. then samus will start all over again. Or Pit's Angel Ring cause it takes abit to DI out of and Ike just F smash's them.
But Samus is terrible! :(

Scott!

Smash Lord
MK and Captain Falcon. MK pummles a guy and CFalcon performs his manliness on the dude. Then MK goes for gimping XD. Or Tornado>Paunchhh.

Edit: Lol, just realised its a top tier teaming up with botton tier. O_o
Not only is it a top and bottom tier character, it's the best and arguably the worst, working together. I like it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh hehe... I completely misunderstood this thread.

Hmmm... All the cheap things I'm thinking of atm work with team attack off as well... I'll get back to you.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
But Samus is terrible! :(
Yeh she blows :( but her Spam game is too wicked, Super missile cancelled then another Super missle when you hit the ground. theres 20 damage from thsoe alone. plus Pit's Arrow that will hit that person and if she has acharge shot oh man! even betta :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Samus is a good support character. Missiles for distractions and damage, and zair for spacing. Both are very fast attacks. She's like a Phazer and Baton Passer rolled into one character.

Jigglypuff resting at high damages could be a viable doubles option... but there are so many other possibilities.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
  1. Attack your opponent.
  2. Then, with the other player/character, whether or not step 1 succeeded, attack the opponent again.
  3. Repeat 1-2.

omigawd guys I think I just broke the format

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Honestly, if you want to be cheap, just do double MK. However, I wouldn't just tornado spam. I'd just incorporate as much of it as possible without being really cheap. (Yeah, it's hard to do)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Question, can a teammate attack an opponent that's inside Kirby's mouth with team attack off?

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
You know, I think they can.

This would be the easiest thing to test, but I have no interest in the answer lol.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, same here Techno. If they can though, Kirby and anyone with a strong kill move works.

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
double zss
1. grab and pummel
2. other one dsmashs
3. regrab

this works with team attack on too, but you just need to grab release onto the floor.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Like everyone said use MK, and double tornado+Dsmash.
Or just be Pit and you know Spam -_-

LongCat90001

Smash Cadet
Anyone with a good jab lock type A move is good. Example: Diddy, pikachu, falco...etc Then the other person can use a strong smash or if you are luigi Up+B :p

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Ganon + falco

Ganons attacks while the opponents try to dodge falcos laser and phantasms.
Ganon's side b goes into laser lock anywhere, which then goes into warlock punch, it kills at 10%

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Ganon + falco

Ganon's side b goes into laser lock anywhere, which then goes into warlock punch, it kills at 10%
Make it REVERSED, and I'll agree =p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
And In Dedede's mouth and the holder barely gets hurt but the person inside the mouth gets the regular knockback
Question was if it worked with team attack off.

Ganon + falco

What's the second opponent doing during this time? Laughing at his teammate? I can't honestly picture any teammate just watching this happen...

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Question was if it worked with team attack off.

What's the second opponent doing during this time? Laughing at his teammate? I can't honestly picture any teammate just watching this happen...
why would the teammate ruin such an epic moment?

:094:

c3gill

Smash Ace
One of you pick Lucas, the other pick Zelda.

Zelda spams Din's Fire, Lucas gets protected by the explosion of Din's and uses PKT2 to kill people. if someone decides to try to shield it, throw a Din's in that persons direction.

It requires a decent Zelda, but shes basically playing protection for Lucas, While Lucas' PKT2 does massive damage.

or...... Zelda stands on edge of map and spams Din's, Lucas stands slightly in front of her and spams PK Fire. If someone tries to approach via air, just have Lucas Nair and Zelda Din's the person at the same time.

Top Bottom