• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! IN STICKY SITUATION

MELATONIN

Smash Rookie
HEEEEEEEEELP! Netplay dolphin Issue, Everytime I try to freaking connect to my friend it grays out the connect button and then says disconnect. Please help with my qualms!

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Yes, this is clearly a life threatening situation requiring immediate attention which definitely justifies, no requires the generous use of exclamation marks.

In case you're going to complain about this post not doing much to solve your problem, I'd like to point out that your thread title is not really helpful in terms of telling people whether they can be of any help here.

Lorenzo The Comic

Smash Journeyman
some place pronounced like a Pokémon Website
NNID
OutboundKid
Can you host the Netplay session yourself? Copy the Connection ID, let your opponent know what the Connection ID is, and your opponent should do Tools -> Connect to Netplay and copy the Connection ID from the host.

I... never had the Connect Button grey out from my experience...

Top Bottom