• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me Help you

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Give me the following informations:

1) Anything you need tested that hasn't been tested yet, if anything.

2) Anything you would like to see tested, even if it's just a random idea.

3) Anything that is considered "impractical" to use, so that I may look into any possibility of making it practical in some scenario or another where it's actually a viable choice.

I'm off to go look for Frame Data if you guys have it, I'm certain it's somewhere (probably stickied, I haven't looked yet so stfu)

Hooking up my wii tomorrow, and then I just need to find my GC controller. :laugh: Hopefully I didn't leave it back at my grandmas.. otherwise wiimote it is.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Well, it's a doozy, but Pit's chaingrab beginning and ending percentages, and which characters it can be done on (Fthow->Fthrow)

Wingdashing is considered pretty impractical most of the time?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I don't consider wingdashing it's own AT. It's pretty much just a repeated WoIC (WoI Cancel) that makes you move. I consider wingdashing just stupid abuse of WoIC... and abuse of anything is bad.

I would be unable to test the chaingrab with reliable controlling factors. I may only have one controller, and I may not have the frame hack on my wii (and if I don't I can't update.. and if I do, I wish I could use the better methods nowadays but can't) so I wouldn't be able to test if it's confirmed or not. Also the amount of factors in this (stale moves, what starting %, what ending %) is immense. For a "Just getting back into Brawl" project.. I'd rather not. But maybe at some point in time I will.

Have anything else?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I don't consider wingdashing it's own AT. It's pretty much just a repeated WoIC (WoI Cancel) that makes you move. I consider wingdashing just stupid abuse of WoIC... and abuse of anything is bad.

I would be unable to test the chaingrab with reliable controlling factors. I may only have one controller, and I may not have the frame hack on my wii (and if I don't I can't update.. and if I do, I wish I could use the better methods nowadays but can't) so I wouldn't be able to test if it's confirmed or not. Also the amount of factors in this (stale moves, what starting %, what ending %) is immense. For a "Just getting back into Brawl" project.. I'd rather not. But maybe at some point in time I will.

Have anything else?
Can you find situations where F-Smash is the best punishing move? What attacks after we shield can be punished by F-smash? What about powershieled moves?

Top Bottom