• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! - Triple Bowser Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesustheDarkLord

Smash Apprentice
The easy method to defeating the TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM. If you are playing stock, kill them before they kill you. If you are playing timed, kill them more imes than they kill you. If you are playing bonusm get more points than they do. If you are playing Coin, get more coins than they do.

There, that was easy.

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
Ok Jesus, it might be all well and good for you to only do that, with all of your omniscience and all; However for all of us mortals, it is a bit more difficult to defeat the ultimate TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM!

BTW Jesus isn't a dark lord, he is a good lord.

But let's keep on the topic! MORE TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM STRATEGIES!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
hrmmm... i actually beat them once today with dorf. if you come in with strong fair moves you can get around their fire and knock them away. the hard part is getting them off the stage in a little group so you can give them a finisher hit without having to worry about one or two waiting on the edge to smack you back out again.

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
Its easier to be a triple giga bowser team. Get Jigglypuff and rest on em. They are too big to miss.....
IM STILL WAITING FOR MY COOKIE!

SPAZ

Smash Journeyman
here ya go tails, your cookie! *hands tails the fox a cookie*

I think that samus is the best bet for beating the "ULTIMATE TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM OF D00M!"

sit back and fire progectiles for a while....

and Giga bowser IS available! as earlier said, you just need to beat cruel mellee with over a thousand kills with SONIC AND TAILS to earn him!!!!

the catch? to earn sonic and tails you need to beat adventure mode with giga bowser :******:

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
I DID IT!!
Unfortunelty my entire memory card was erased..l

THEN I DID IT AGAIN....

and my memory card got erased AGAIN(today)

but paperboy owes me a cookie!
IT BETTER BE CHOCOLATE!

paperboy

Smash Ace
Tails, read my 1337 edit. Just for that, I'm making it a peanut butter cookie :D :demon:. But, I'll be merciful and put some chocolate chips in it. *points to 1337 post* Go there and get it

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
ARGGGG I HATE YOU!

Finally something that actually brings humor to the MD. Its so boring in hear.
Hmm when I GET MY CHARACTERS AGAIN...ill try the triple bowser team,.....butunlocking sonic and tails again...*shudder*

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

C'mon guys, everyone out there has gotten Giga Bowser! But everyone knows that once you get him, he uses his GIGA-FLAME and melts your memaries. This has been proven true at two occasions.

1) You can only get Giga Bowser once you defeat Cruel melee with Sonic and Tails (of course this is common knowledge). But what isn't common knowledge is that once you have unlocked Sonic and Tails - GIGA BOWSER GETS SO MAD THAT YOU UNLOCKED SONIC AND TAILS FIRST THAT ONCE YOU UNLOCK HIM HE USES HIS GIGA-FLAME TO MELT THE MEMCARD'S MEMARIES!!!! So you can try again and hopefully get him first. Giga Bowser is nice that way...

2) I don't know how that first one was proof of anything, oh well, keep sending more strategies on how to defeat the extraordinary TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM!

- also a list of creative adjectives would be nice :)

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
Im guessing seeing as jiggly ownz giga bowser maybe if u pick up a poison mushroom u can own the triple bowsers.....just a thought lol!

Sil\/erLink

Smash Journeyman
OMg!!!!11
iz liek " how do i beet teh mastre bowser teem? "'I hav the anSWeh for U alL111!! tHe seCRET...its 2 use bLastoise pokeman BECAUES hez shoot watr wit teh guns!1!!!one
n he has a 2 GUNz on his bac!!!!11111 bowsers SHoot fyre

obViously, this is tis t3h onlee whey 2 beet THE boWsers....OK??/
ahll uz hav 2 doo is set itemz on "very hi"nd then star teh gaem n show tHE bowserz whos bohss!!!!!!!1111111

paperboy

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Sil\/erLink
OMG!!!!1 isz leik ' "" how do i beet teh mastre bowesr teem? "'I haev the answetr for you alL111!! tHe secert...is ot yuse bLastiose pokeman bacuase them s shoot waetr wit teh guns!1!!!one
it he has a 2 gnus on himz bac!1122two thsi iis t3h onely waeigh to be et him!!!!!!11!!11!11!!111
ste pokeman item on'"very high" nad u can strat blastnig the bowser teeam....,,.,[
b00t, s1\/3r 11nk, G1ga b0ws3r hAs, leik, t3h s00p3r 1c3 atTacK!!!!!!1111FIVE liek, j00r blAst01s3 s teh sUUxxXX00rrrzzz!!!11 ROTFLMAO!!!! All j00 hAv3 2 d0 is teh ph1r3 attCK. YehHh!!111 What? j00 d1dnt no dat h3 hs teh ph1r3 aTtack??!!! j00 hav3 2 do teh 00ber wvedsh!!11 Its teh r00xxXx00rrzzZZzz

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
Do i have to translate those also...u guys better give me some jumbo cookies!(Chocolate chip)

But what about marill wouldnt he kick their ***

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by paperboy
b00t, s1\/3r 11nk, G1ga b0ws3r hAs, leik, t3h s00p3r 1c3 atTacK!!!!!!1111FIVE liek, j00r blAst01s3 s teh sUUxxXX00rrrzzz!!!11 ROTFLMAO!!!! All j00 hAv3 2 d0 is teh ph1r3 attCK. YehHh!!111 What? j00 d1dnt no dat h3 hs teh ph1r3 aTtack??!!! j00 hav3 2 do teh 00ber wvedsh!!11 Its teh r00xxXx00rrzzZZzz
OMg!!!!11
iz liek " how do i beet teh mastre bowser teem? "'I hav the anSWeh for U alL111!! tHe seCRET...its 2 use bLastoise pokeman BECAUES hez shoot watr wit teh guns!1!!!one
n he has a 2 GUNz on his bac!!!!11111 bowsers SHoot fyre

obViously, this is tis t3h onlee whey 2 beet THE boWsers....OK??/
ahll uz hav 2 doo is set itemz on "very hi"nd then star teh gaem n show tHE bowserz whos bohss!!!!!!!1111111
oMg liek seriously? duats duh shIz man, serisly it off da hizzlE f ShiZZLE!!!!!1111111one mAn i ned sum more of ur 1337|\\3$$ gUyS!!!!!!!!111one

How about you guys stop talking like morons and talk normal for a change? Making a mockery of the way some people type is not the way to gain respect around here.

Note to Paperboy: That was unintentional flame directly completed to Sil\/erLink. No hard feelings man.

Oh, forgot about Sil\/erLink, who knew he had feelings anyways?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Yeah, seriously, let's get back on topic here. I think I may have found a way to defeat the impregnable TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! Here's what you do: Set the stage to Yoshi's Island 64. All you have to do is jump up and down like a pixie on a cloud! Lol, losar Bowsers are all bunched up on the ledge and shove each other off for space conservation. This is a cheap trickery, but I figure that since Bowser is full of Firey Trickery that he deserves it.

Another way to defeat the untouchable TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM is to select Corneria as your playing field. Then, when all the Bowsers aren't looking, you can RUN and HIDE on the little gun beneath the cockpit of the AIRFOXSHIP (sp?). I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works, you can stand on it! And Bowsers are so lost and confused that they get shot up by little AIRFOXSHIPS!! I haven't perfected this technique, though, as the captain of the AIRFOXSHIP gets annoyed with me and shoots at me at times. Once I figure a way to appease his mighty wrath, I'll let you all know.

Chuer

Smash Rookie
Give me a break, all you need to do to beat the 1337zor Triple Bowser Team is to use water! So if you play in Termina then you are guaranteed to win! The turtle is a water type and Bowser is fire type so the Turtle hurts Bowser if he stands on it. OMG I AM THE LEET HACKSOR I BEATSORED THE TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM!

Sil\/erLink

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by KishSquared
Yeah, seriously, let's get back on topic here. I think I may have found a way to defeat the impregnable TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! Here's what you do: Set the stage to Yoshi's Island 64. All you have to do is jump up and down like a pixie on a cloud! Lol, losar Bowsers are all bunched up on the ledge and shove each other off for space conservation. This is a cheap trickery, but I figure that since Bowser is full of Firey Trickery that he deserves it.

Another way to defeat the untouchable TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM is to select Corneria as your playing field. Then, when all the Bowsers aren't looking, you can RUN and HIDE on the little gun beneath the cockpit of the AIRFOXSHIP (sp?). I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works, you can stand on it! And Bowsers are so lost and confused that they get shot up by little AIRFOXSHIPS!! I haven't perfected this technique, though, as the captain of the AIRFOXSHIP gets annoyed with me and shoots at me at times. Once I figure a way to appease his mighty wrath, I'll let you all know.
hAy!!11 who r u callnig ohf topic??/
i sed teh bast strhategy to beet the bOWSers n u say tat it's wrong?/?!!1
hOo do u thought u r newhay!!!!!111111one
I do think dat YOu'r "corneria course"' iz an good ihDEA, thougH.

WonderCow

Smash Rookie
We all know the only REAL way to possibly beat triple bowsers is to use the greatness of ness's bat. Althought if it gets burned by the fire your in trouble, I would suggest just thundering then, and praying you will come out with the "W"...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Dude, if you're playing this with Team Attack on, then there really shouldn't be any problem. Those dumb Bowsers will continually torch each other. They do most of the damage, and that's to themselves. I've tried it. It's FUNNY.

If Friendly Fire is off, then that would be a bit tougher, but I still beat them up anyway. I guess just practice . . .

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
Ive jst found the best way to beat the Triple Bowser TEam not using Jesus which is uberly Cheap.

U need to unlock Joanna Dark.Geat 50+ kills in Creal Melee.
Then beat Very Hard Mode without losing a life and under 5 min with every character.

Then set her sentry gun down and let the havoc begin. Also throw out the Dragon or use the superdragon/devestator/Rocket launch/slayer and just own em from afar!

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
Joanna Dark huh, well I'm a bit suspicious about all that "whatnot" and "who-knows", but I see how she could be effective against the nefarious TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! Jesus would be powerful as well, but I'm quite sure you can't unlock him, without cheats of course.

*Ask Ignatious with his little HaX0rinG device called Action Replay - He would know if Jesus is unlockable*

Anyways, another question has come up in the never-ending obsession with finding out how to defeat the omnipotent TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! Bowser has red hair correct? And he has fire, we all know that. Well, ISN'T THE RED HAIR LIKE FIRE CAUSE ITS RED AND FIRELIKE! THIS JUST INCREASES THE POWARS OF THE ALREADY NEARLY UNDEFEATABLE TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! Seriously though, If each bowser is like two people, and each bowsAr has two Flames! Thats like 3 * 2 * 6 or something which equals SIX BOWSERS WITH 12 FLAMES OF FIERY DEATH! WTFudge! How CAN You POSSIBLY DEFEAT THAT? Not even the Wet'N Wild Blastoise would be effective against the TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM'S almighty wrath of FIRE!

If anyone can help with this newfound problem, POST A RESPONSE QUICK! BEFORE BOWSERS DEFEAT US ALL~!>

BigDaddyFalcon

Smash Journeyman
After giving serious thought, I think a possible solution to your problem would be to use da Giant Killa Link. He can hide behind his shield from the fire and also if you choose his red tunic, that protects him from the SuperBowserFireofDOOOOOOOOM. He can also mess up the big bad baddies with his bombs, boomerang and super sharp arrows from his heroic bow. Fight fire with fire! Bomb bomb bomb bomb away!

And if you find yourself surrounded by the hellions, use his twirling dance of death to send the beasts back whence they came!

Using the hookshot, not recommended since you wanna keep the juggernauts away not bring them to you!

veggieofDOOM

Smash Cadet
Re: KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

Originally posted by KishCubed
I have some more quetions for you all out there in melee land. So yeah I was fighting a double Bowser team the other day, trying to figure out some sort of strategy that would worka against the all powerful TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM, and I realized something that could pose a problem - Bowser is like two people. Just think about it, HE'S GIGANTIC! Any other character is half his size (excluding Donkey Kong, which might lead to a counter... hmm....) For example, one Bowser would be like two whole Sheiks! It's insane? How do you get around two people! And the malicious TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM is like six people!!!! There is no possible way! The only way I can think of that might give you a slight chance would be to be the Ice Climbers, at least it would be two on six. If anyone can figure out how to get around the six TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM, give me a reply!
Oh... my... god... Please tell me your kidding! Bowser... like two people? *snort* *giggles uncontolably*, look, he's huge. Huge=Big target, Nothing good for him about that. Plus he just plain sucks. Heres the key strategy. Adbandon Bowser, and move on to someone who will actually help you at tournaments...

Sil\/erLink

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

Originally posted by veggieofDOOM
Oh... my... god... Please tell me your kidding! Bowser... like two people? *snort* *giggles uncontolably*, look, he's huge. Huge=Big target, Nothing good for him about that. Plus he just plain sucks. Heres the key strategy. Adbandon Bowser, and move on to someone who will actually help you at tournaments...
r u saing thaT teh trhiple BOWseR teem iz not awsume?
u r highly MIstakiN!!!11one

veggieofDOOM

Smash Cadet
Re: Re: Re: KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

r u saing thaT teh trhiple BOWseR teem iz not awsume?
u r highly MIstakiN!!!11one
Yes I am, and no I'm not. I can't beat them all on level 9, but I can't beat ANYONE on level nine yet. I've done it on my current skill level(5-6) a LOT though.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Re: Re: Re: Re: KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

Originally posted by veggieofDOOM
Yes I am, and no I'm not. I can't beat them all on level 9, but I can't beat ANYONE on level nine yet. I've done it on my current skill level(5-6) a LOT though.
d00d! j00 r, leik, teh m4st3r of sSbM!!!11 leik, 3v3n Ken cant beat teh 3BT!!!!11 OMFG d00d!!!11 j00 r00xx00rzz 2 teh maxx00rrrzzz!!11!!!!!11111ONE leik w3ve got 2 pl4y each othr smday! i bt teht i wld win!!!1 OMG!!!!!111

veggieofDOOM

Smash Cadet
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: KEEP THE FIGHT ALIVE!

Originally posted by paperboy
d00d! j00 r, leik, teh m4st3r of sSbM!!!11 leik, 3v3n Ken cant beat teh 3BT!!!!11 OMFG d00d!!!11 j00 r00xx00rzz 2 teh maxx00rrrzzz!!11!!!!!11111ONE leik w3ve got 2 pl4y each othr smday! i bt teht i wld win!!!1 OMG!!!!!111
...The sarcasm scares me, I think I'll just go in my corner and ph3/-\R the evil 1337-ness now...

KishCubed

Smash Apprentice
DONT LET THE TOPIC DIE

THERE ARE STILL TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE INFAMOUS TRIPLE BOWSER TEAM! How can you all just let this topic die!? OMGosh HELP ANSWER THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!! Don't let this all too serious and completely not stupid topic!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I'm not sure I understand what the unanswered questions are. If you really need help, could you ask these questions again? I've become lost in the sarcasm and 1337 of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom