• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with CSP's

Video Game Guy

Smash Rookie
Whenever I edit a CSP with one I made myself, it freezes after I choose Brawl, or anything that would load up the CSS. It doesn't even load up the CSS, it just freezes right after I select it.

If I don't have a common5.pac, or I haven't edtited a CSP, It works fine. I can even edit the result screen portrait and it'll work fine.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
Index Color: 156
Dimention: 128x160 (CSP)
Delete your common5.pac and get a unedited one and repack it with properly indexed and dimention'ed (Does this word exists?) Portraits, it should work.

(I ask for delete 'cause once you used yours, it increased the common5.pac size, and at least mine didn't decrease when I replaced the wrong indexed CSPs)

If this is not the problem, I'm not sure, but it should be.. 95% chance it is D:

Video Game Guy

Smash Rookie
Thanks man! It works now.

EDIT: I found out that in order for it to work, the new CSP image needs to be a smaller size than the original. Found it out by editing Lucas', then having it crash every time is was bigger than 9.60 kb.

Top Bottom