• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with extracting asteroid from Lylat Cruise

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
For the record, I am trying to work with this stage:

http://kc-mm.com/?p=4362

I want to move/isolate an asteroid and make it into a platform along with the main platform. I've tried WackaAlpaca's method but BrawlBox freezes when I import the polygon, and I don't know how to isolate one asteroid from the many others. I've also tried moving the asteroid to where the stage is through X Y Z translations and stuff (so that it is on the same plane) and I added collisions, but when I load it into brawl the asteroid is invisible but the collisions remain.

I'm guessing since some of these asteroids have animations I'm probably importing wrong, so I want to extract one from Lylat Cruise, but I have no clue how to take only one. How do I go about getting one of them and properly exporting them into the above stage? Or at least answer why my asteroid is invisible lol

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
I have resolved the issue. Turns out I was making the translations I wanted but they were the wrong coordinates, as the the asteroids were at a different angle than the default

Top Bottom