• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with QAC

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I've read the threads on it but I don't understand somethings..Like what's the whole point? So I can QA into him? For 2%? I don't know what I'm really getting at I'm just really confused with it for some odd reason..help? >.<

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's basically like wavedashing in that you use it as a combo attack to be used with aerials, specials, etc. For example, I would do a QAC combo where I bounce around the stage and then surprise my opponent with a neutral air attack, or a thunder. The possibilities are limitless, and that's what makes it such a great move.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
The way you describe it makes it seem like SHFFL? Do you use it like wavdashing where you do it a lot to move/space or just attack?

mmmCJ

Smash Cadet
The way you describe it makes it seem like SHFFL? Do you use it like wavdashing where you do it a lot to move/space or just attack?
yes itz pretty much for movement and for attacking. it makes pikachu a fast character.
For example you can up smash or down smash and right after that you can "Quack" into a thunder.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Both. I can lead into an attack or be used to move/space.

Top Bottom