• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with something to do

funnyfaceju

Smash Cadet
please dont think this is spam but i need something to do. im soooooooooo bored. i keep staring at the countdown timer and am so bored. please tell me something active i can do for two days. no smash bros. 64 emulator, no halo, already tried it. i tried playin melee but it got too boring itself. HELPPPPPPPPPP. MAYBE A NEW COMPUTER GAME OR something. no runescape or games like that . i needsomething to hold m down for 1 day, 5 hours, and 5 mintutes. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. no xbox im yin. i tried playin galaxy but no, twilight princess nooooooooo, helppppppppppppp

funnyfaceju

Smash Cadet
THNX i had never heard of smashtasm andd i saw all of it now. two questions- is smashtasm only up to episode 9 right now or is there a 10,111,etc/also where can i find it. m y second question is im bored again. people please post more things for me to do.

Vaxxaruis

Smash Apprentice
DUDE i got it, got a DS go buy some ds games they always hold me down or XBOX live Rock band or Halo 3, call of duty is good too I play lots or clean I always clean when I am board don't know why, Also i watch Anime when I am board. Got a dog Walk it watch TV, go out side, go to a buddys house, I do all thoese thats past the time for me, I also had a smash Meele turny last weekend witch was fun theres alots of things u can do just LOOK.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
THNX i had never heard of smashtasm andd i saw all of it now. two questions- is smashtasm only up to episode 9 right now or is there a 10,111,etc/also where can i find it. m y second question is im bored again. people please post more things for me to do.
Right now, there are only nine episodes. Just have to wait, or play a spring sport, like me and others.

gaph2000

Smash Cadet
Play in traffic? No, that wont do.

In all seriousness, try finding some intresting computer games. If you like Elite Beat Agents, try Osu! (osu.ppy.sh). It's a clone for PC. Or if you like echochrome (For PSP, PS3) try OLE Coordiante System, which is the PC version of that.

I actually feel the same way you do right now, and thats the stuff I'm trying. You could also try listening to the SSBB OST, or draw some Smash Pictures, or plan a tournament if you want something Smash related.

Hinote

Smash Cadet
Phoenix Wright, it's the only way.

Other than that, thank of something that'll entertain you. Hobbies? Friends? Just think that it'll all be over soon enough.

P.S. Don't look at timers, they make things feel slow.

Top Bottom