• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with WeeGee.

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to pick-up WeeGee and was wondering what is the most efective way to use him. Is he best defensive or offensive, arial or grounded, and things like that? Anyway thanks for the help.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is an Offensive Character. His grounded game is fast, but his Aerial game is monster.

He's a bit dependent on spacing because is his lack of range, so yeah. Takes a little longer to learn than most characters but it pays off in the end.

Oh, yeah, MK ***** you a bit harder then usual if you're Luigi :<

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
For me Luigi is a balanced character. His aerial game is awesome but don't be offensive all the time because if that happens you will be severely punished.

Read my Luigi guide and also the Strat and Setup Discoveries thread.

Also, read SparkEd's fireball guide, and watch some videos of VirtualVoid among others. This should give you a good idea on how to improve the green machine :laugh:.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
He's the man in green lol. gona post later.

Edit: Hmm. There's so much about to Luigi, I don't know where to start. Basically Loucan's guide sums everything up but I'll give out important pointers.

I think of Luigi as a aerial offensive but in reality, he's a balanced character because he fights differently accordily to whom hes fighting (close, sword, projectile user).

Luigi isn't one of those character's that you just pick up and already mastered him. Like every other character, he has to be well praticed, dedicated. He could take days or even months if you want to reach his full potential. A character like him a full potential is very deadly.

Luigi's power lies in his aerial game. He can fit 2 aerials in one short hop. He can string and/or connect his attacks easily. He can rack up damage at lower %s as quick as sonic's speed. His utilt lets him give you a quick 30% right off the bat, even more against fastfallers/heavy weights. He has ok ground game, but it mostly lies in aerial game.

He has alot of kill moves and some of them can kill at pretty low %s His Fsmash and shoryuken can fairly low %s. His Nair, Bair, dsmash,upsmash, arre his other main kill moves.

What Luigi lacks is really, his range, low priority on some moves, very floaty, he lacks the air mobility.

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
I am having problems aproching Yoshi because of his eggs. Luigi's tornado doesn't work because the eggs hit his head still doing damage. Any ideas?

NegativeZone

Smash Apprentice
Luigi is best when u use him in air. I find all of his air attacks useful , because you can combo and juggle like a killer. MK is ****ing annoying against Luigi

Yoshi has no match to you if u can get him to air. his air attacks suck.

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
Luigi is best when u use him in air. I find all of his air attacks useful , because you can combo and juggle like a killer. MK is ****ing annoying against Luigi

Yoshi's Uair out prioitizes Luigi's Dair.

ChK

Smash Cadet
luigi's areial game is really good. spacing is a must for being luigi and try to hit a and then up b around 80 % and you will get a ko.... it's awesome >.>

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
NegativeZone;5081677i Yoshi has no match to you if u can get him to air. his air attacks suck.[/QUOTE said:
Yoshi is known for his awesome speed racking up damage espically with that Dair. He has super armor frames which is annoying. Also Yoshi's up air > everything we got or maybe a Nair but that make you two trade off hits. He has a spike as well. So I wouldn't techanically say his air attacks sucks espically if its a real good yoshi player

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Yoshi is known for his awesome speed racking up damage espically with that Dair. He has super armor frames which is annoying. Also Yoshi's up air > everything we got or maybe a Nair but that make you two trade off hits. He has a spike as well. So I wouldn't techanically say his air attacks sucks espically if its a real good yoshi player

Sorry for double post acidently double clicked lol

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
Thank you, I fight Defender a lot and he has a good Yoshi.

Psychotic Penguin

Smash Cadet
Thank you, I fight Defender a lot and he has a good Yoshi and knows how to use him.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Too many people underestimate Yoshi.

His DJ NAir is too good. :/

Razz113

Smash Cadet
I hate yoshi! just putting that out there... not kuz ive ever lost to one but because of how annoying they can be lol.

Top Bottom