• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Helping your opponents

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
OK yesterday I was playing a match with a Marth over Wi-fi. He got knocked off the stage and I instinctively mortar slide and started spamming mortars to edge guard he does his up smash and then I immediately stop using my mortars he doesn't reach the stage but one of my rockets manages to hit him this gives him an extra jump and I just basically allowed my opponents to survive when he should have died. So I was wonder if anyone else has had moments where they have help the opponent accidentally

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't do it accidentally.
I do it on purpose sometimes though.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Gale boomerang anyone? (though i love this weapon)

Umm using tlink's bair to try to do a stage spike but actually hitting them back on the stage XD

When i use Link's dair edgeguard, it may help my opponent because it hits them upwards

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Gale boomerang anyone? (though i love this weapon)

Umm using tlink's bair to try to do a stage spike but actually hitting them back on the stage XD

When i use Link's dair edgeguard, it may help my opponent because it hits them upwards
Same here.
But I managed to master the Gale Boomerang off the edge of the stage, where it pushes the opponent away. But I'm sure you know this already.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I find if funny you Link users think Gale Boomerang is good. It sucks. "Mastering Gale boomerang"? Yeah, sure. Theres no way you've mastered it.
All the opponent needs to do is move the control stick to the direction its coming from to negate its effects.

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
You know after thinking for a while I realized that snake has a lot of ways to help out his opponents rockets or using his C4 and giving someone a extra jump after activation or using his bair or nair. Their are alot of ways to accidentally leave you opponent alive

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Throwing 'nanners in the wrong direction = hitting opponents while off stage.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
that happens to me all the time when im kirby

also i think you made this to get your post count up....

Top Bottom