• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Smash Lord
holy crap crazy grand finals for brawl and I never thought I would say that. I turned on the stream and I was like wtf this is brawl but these guys are playing fast and aggressive wth is going on? Reflex is awesome.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
brawl gfs were crazy.
melee gfs were better but that doesn't say much because pp beat ****ing hbox. but brawl gfs were top tier

thousands of views on those vids callin it now ;)

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Just posting to say I had a lot of fun hanging out today and meeting/playing a bunch of people. Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, sounds like it would have been a blast.

Also, just leaving a post to remind people to be on the lookout for my controller. I talked to a lot of people still at the hotel before I left who had seen it but were unable to help me locate it. You would know my controller if you saw it by the fact that it's blue, has white buttons, a ZSS decal on it, a Wii nunchuck stick, modded triggers, and lights up when you plug it in. Not exactly the same as, but similar to, the pictures of the old version in this thread. If anybody's seen it or took it with them by mistake I would be most appreciative of having it returned to me. If I just mislaid it at the venue and Vilt finds it, that'd be awesome. But if somebody did take it, even by mistake, I'd really just like to have it back. If you happen to be in possession of it please just leave me a PM or something so I can make arrangements with you, no questions asked and no hard feelings.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you lost your controller corey? D: its the coolest controller ever.

well if anyone stole it, it'd be noticeable as hell lol so you'll find it eventually

no clue on dubz 313 :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats not a surprise...sushi, foxy, duo, shady and I didnt enter dubz...at least foxy entered singles and did pretty well

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
There's this one dude named Ally/M2K/ADHD/DEHF that, if he came, would've ***** everyone.

Yay for theorycrafting?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just posting to say I had a lot of fun hanging out today and meeting/playing a bunch of people. Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, sounds like it would have been a blast.

Also, just leaving a post to remind people to be on the lookout for my controller. I talked to a lot of people still at the hotel before I left who had seen it but were unable to help me locate it. You would know my controller if you saw it by the fact that it's blue, has white buttons, a ZSS decal on it, a Wii nunchuck stick, modded triggers, and lights up when you plug it in. Not exactly the same as, but similar to, the pictures of the old version in this thread. If anybody's seen it or took it with them by mistake I would be most appreciative of having it returned to me. If I just mislaid it at the venue and Vilt finds it, that'd be awesome. But if somebody did take it, even by mistake, I'd really just like to have it back. If you happen to be in possession of it please just leave me a PM or something so I can make arrangements with you, no questions asked and no hard feelings.
Someone seriously needs to find this and get it back to him.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
brawl aint even cool.
Word.

ocean isnt done yet.
A: Don't watch Ocean do that.
B: Ew, dude.

1. reflex
2. kismet
3. billy
4. PS/Logic
5. biglou
5. ?
7. foxy
7. LDPK
9. ragnar0k

thats all I know...
So.......

NC sucks at Brawl.

:( I loved that controller almost as much as I love you, but only half as much as I love your mother.

I hope you get it back.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
I also entered... and ... did okay.... (don't forget me! :'( )

Also, if billy was not "Godismyrock" then I think that missing queestion mark is "godismyrock."

*LDPK.... slowly climbing the ranks...*

Shoutouts:

@All who have faced me, I most likely have replays of most/all of the match (if you want it posted on youtube sooner, PM me and I will try to expedite it). I thank you for letting me record the footage.

@Seth, may I upload the "0-death DK match"? I just thought I had to respectfully ask permission before posting a video like that. Thank you for the great matches, and you'll rock the yoshi matchup eventually (i can help ^_^)

@Jon, the matches are going to go up eventually (need time though). Send me a place where I can notify you when it's up (or subscribe to www.youtube.com/shadowcase -- our youtube channel). Thanks for the falco practice. One question though... why did you go Snake when I all of a sudden went Pit?

@Heartstroke: After facing Ragnarok many times, other DK's have to try REAL hard to continue suprising me. You did well, but I feel that you should have stuck with Ike. Thank you for the matches tho. I appreciate the hard and earnest work you put into it.

@Pie (zelda dude) and all other doubles opponents: Good job, guys.

@ Kismet: I appreciate the many friendlies matches we had. From what I have seen, you are probably one of the BEST falco's(that I have ever faced) out there. Thanks for going all out and kicking my butt--i learned a lot more about the falco matchup, and will remember it. Thanks man.

@ flamy and Bigman40 and Devin and Seth: Thanks for the many friendly matches, and I apologize that I couldn't play MORE friendlies before I left. I hope I will get that chance again in the future.

@ Alex (the diddy kong): thanks for teaching my crewmate some new stuff. You have a "unique" personality.

@Vilt: You rock man! This guy went through bracket change crap, power outage, computer outage (possible loss of entire bracket), and lots of whiners AND STILL WAS ABLE TO HOLD A PRETTY SWEET TOURNEY. *wish more people could come and that that weather was better though.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I really hope corey finds his controller. He has put alot of work and money into it. Coolest controller ever IMO. To the person that stole it(if that is what happened) if you are reading this post and i ever find out who did it all i can say is that there will be a Carolina Catfish *** whoopin in your future :bee:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I really hope corey finds his controller. He has put alot of work and money into it. Coolest controller ever IMO. To the person that stole it(if that is what happened) if you are reading this post and i ever find out who did it all i can say is that there will be a Carolina Catfish *** whoopin in your future :bee:
I support this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom