• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB **Hardcore Extreme Rage Beatdown Results**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
wait, Reflex's Pokemon Trainer really beat M2K's Metaknight?

I cried a little inside.

I wish I could of been there :(

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
good **** everyone, fun toruny... reflex... next time i will win :p
shout outs later... i'm lazy and just got back onl a few hours ago

r the brackets saved?

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
Dr. BadBoon was the name it's not Banboon, why did they change it!!! =( it's from super monkey ball. Boss showed me, it was hilarious

also i split singles with scar (but beat him twice, including with Jigglypuff and Ice Climbers haha chu)

edit - this is m2k

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Man, I got left off of Dr. PP's thorough and detailed list of shout outs.

If that is not a reason to get depressed...actually, I can think of a lot worse things. ahaha

Me and Alex did that thing in teams where one of us would have a good match and the other would play well and then vice versa aka we sucked. haha My fault for still having tourney nerves. Didn't enter singles because we got back late from food and I just wanted to play more friendlies anyway. My fox/falcon were really decent for the last few hours I played. Still a lot more ground to cover though.

Our hotel room was sweet. Went to sleep to the sound of crabs scuttling across the road.

I basically love the VA guys. TRRRRRUUUUUTTTTHHHHH

Shout outs later.

rhan

Smash Hero
I love all the VA placings. Good **** guys!

I so wish I would have came to this. I missed one hell of a tourney. :(

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
These are some weird f*cking results. PS getting third in a tourney Chu got 4th in, Chillin got 5th in and Azen got 7th.

WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?!

H2YL playing in their Melee mindsets?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Fun tournament.

North Carolina traffic laws are ********. I have a mandatory court date. I either have to go or hire a lawyer to stand in my place.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I was the black guy wearing saosin t shirt and the black and blue hat.

Shoutouts to everyone I played and chilled with. See you all next time.

add me on myspace ****

myspace.com/iheartcrohnsgirls

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Fun tournament.

North Carolina traffic laws are ********. I have a mandatory court date. I either have to go or hire a lawyer to stand in my place.
I had to go to jail in VA a few weeks ago for speeding. That tops any stupid NC law.

I'm Soooooooooooooooo sorry / mad / bothered that I missed this tourney. Oh well... that's what I get for trying to have a social life.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
What was the speed limit and what were you speeding at.

Speeding laws today are ********...this isn't the first time I've heard of an arrest for speeding

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Thanks to all the OoS attendees. Come back again sometime.

Someone post the brackets.

Smith

Smash Ace
Smith: Power Rings yehs.
**** YEAH MAN.

had to turn around just so I wouldn't see you laugh xD

I'm too lazy to do shout outs though...

Karn, Tink ditto rematch at the next Billfest.
****ing cat ears made me pro.
Thanks to everyone who helped me with my match up's.

PLUR helped the most (lolICgayness)

nice talking with you Kuja(thathowyouspellit?)

Nice to see you again Mits, and nice meeting you Chu Dat :p

Dr.PP put on yo POWAH RINGS.

not doing anymore shout outs I'm too lazy :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ Cyrain: Not finals cuz they sucked. =p

Seriously though, I think someone said they had some of losers finals on their recording camera, but other than that your guess is as good as mine.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i had fun at this cant wait for HERB 2

shoutout time i guess....

m2k - i didnt play you but thats ok i didnt really want to get ***** that hard anyhow too good
tope - first time i had ever seen the beard in person it was even more epic than i expected
cyrain - atreyu ftw
fullmetal - you ***** me in marth dittos i wish i werent so awful at them still though it was fun
wife - teams was fun and the falco ditto right before you left was fun also great meeting you
scar - your falcon scares me although i only played it in teams good **** though taking second
dr. peepee - thanks or playing falco dittos with me i wish i was more awake at the time though soV i could have actualy learned something
Vilt - thanks for hosting the event turned out even better than i expected so definately props to you speaking it was the first you've run
Behr - freindlies were fun you're fox is definately improving
Jim - fri night at dave's was so much fun you're gannon is beast too bro keep it up
Ace - thanks for letting me stay over bro you're so chill i had a blast next time i'll bring more green so we can roll 2 blunts haha
Foxy - team ranked in NC was too good =p i had fun hopefully i didn suck so bad that you'll never team with me again
LoZr - speaking you live in the same state i do i like never play you we should fix that
TC - same as lozr haha
ali - you should come to more tournies so i can play you more
Malk - i'm pretty convinced you single handedly willed nc to a teams victory over m2k your so pro at being a bro its rediculous
mask - didnt get to play you this time around unfortunately hopefully i'll get a chance to before you move
plur - i got so tired and sleepy i forgot to try your cheesecake... i is sad now T.T
mohr - your sheik will be too good in no time hopefully i'll get a chance to make it up to chapel hill again soon

i think thats everyone.... sorry if i forgot peoples

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
NC was really cool throughout the tournament. I'd come up to more tournaments like this (although I hope it runs on schedule next time).

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
M2K: Good matches, hopefully we can play again soon.
Reflex: Nice to meet you, your a pretty cool guy. Let me know if you ever need housing.
Chillin: Your snake is too good and I appreciate you putting up with all the NC yelling after your lose to Ragnarok since I am well aware you could have just gone Dedede and probably won. You'll have to excuse it, since we were just happy for him.
Ragnarok: Your DK is freaking amazing.
Dub: I've got an idea against your Diddy, hopefully we can play again soon.
Josh: Good to see you again. Let either Alex or I know if you ever need housing.
Lozr: We did pretty good in teams, we should try it again at some Bill-fest. Amazing ending in Losers finals
Peepee: Good matches as always. Please let me know soon about what day is good so I can ask off of work.
Seth: Good matches man, you are so much better than I thought. I look forward to playing you again soon.
Ph00t: We need to practice that team combo.
Boss: Good **** in teams let me know when you wanna try us teaming.
Pyronic Star: Amazing job in singles/teams, hopefully I'll see you again soon.
Crio: you better come next time.
Duo: I hope your not to sore... I have a New York Times you can borrow, just let me know if you need it.
Mitsurugi: Excited about teams man we are definitely going to pack... well you know.
Chu Dat: Teams was fun as hell. Hopefully I can make it to the next tourney you have up there.
Vilt: Get back at with poster ideas, good **** running the tourney.
Behr: I love you. Tourney was a lot of fun.
Smith: I gotta get those textures, let me know where i can get them.
Tope: Good **** in teams/singles your shiek is ridiculous.
Cyrain: Good to see you again and excellent job in teams.
Hat: Nice to meet you, see you again soon.
Umby: You have a ridiculous Sonic. I was extremely impressed.
Killer: Good **** in singles. You'll get your rematch in teams soon enough.
Flammy: Didn't get to play you much but Alex said you almost beat him so good job on that.
TC: Great to see you again. Hopefully it wont be so long till next time.
Plur: Thank you so much for the cheesecake. See you at the next billfest.
Stingers: Good **** vs. Chillin, you almost had it.
Jim: Your hilarious, and you G&W was pretty beast.

If I forgot anyone its probably because I didnt like you.... just kidding, sorry if i forgot you.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
well im gonna do some shoutouts cuz alot of you guys (and girl :p) were cool as hell at that place.

Vilt - Thanks for hosting bro, it ran smooth and everything was awesome. Oh and thanks for showing me that daigo vid, EPIC! :p

Dr PP - Even though you didnt mention me in your shoutout *fights bitterness* im gonna mention you. :p jk good **** with your marth, ill get ya next tourney :)

P*L*U*R* - dude those melee friendlies were so much fun, i enjoyed it :D glad i didnt have to play your ICs :p

NisP - Thanks for the melee friendlies! work that jiggz, and keep kicking ***!

Smith - Man it was good to meet you, way to pitch that tent on the platform :p

Chu - always good to see you man, and as always good ****. hopefully ill see you at the next tourney :)

Chillin - good to meet you man, FINALLY another smasher from our area who likes the Packers. XD

Azen - LOVING THE LICENSE PLATE! ha ha good to meet you man, and next time we'll get you in teams :p

Travis - same as Azen, we'll get you next time, you know you guys were scared that first match :p nah man but it was good to meet you, hopefully ill see ya at another tourney!

M2K - I saw your secret training technique on youtube. I am now implementing it... be prepared. :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig

Rhan - awesome fox man. next time i got you :p

DKSmash (if thats right?) - it was good to meet you man. oh and i gotta say, greensboro epic fails on fast food. we drove five miles in both directions of the venue and all we found was a **** bojangles :p

Duo/Mitsu/5L - Even though i could just walk in the other room and tell you this im gonna post it online :p you guys rock. best friends ever. thanks for teaching me smash, you guys are awesome.

My double C-Stick controller - I love you. XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Kuja is a thong wearing freak.
But FF9 is amazing, best on the PSX (gameplay wise)
Not as amazing at FF6 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom