• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

kupo15

Smash Hero
I live right down the street from Guilford College.

If you need a ride im sure we can give you one since you are on the way.

I think you would just pay door fee if you are spectating and just doing friendlies I will find out asap.
Ok great. I'm there for a summer festival so I won't have any transportation at all. I'm pretty sure I am allowed off campus to do whatever, but I don't really know the schedule of when my free time actually is. I will need to find that out. If you are having any smashfests before hand I would love to smash with some NC smashers. But regardless, no melee for a month would be disappointing. Since you are down the street, I'm sure I could just walk for the smashfests. Would be some cool sight seeing I guess. ;)

How far is the venue from the college? Just trying to cover all the bases in case the festival is a **** with having me on a tight leash

I appreciate the generosity. Now I have a reason to bring my controller just in case.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Kupo: Just hyping this tournament(wanna help? =p) since most/all of us aren't going to Genesis. Should be fun.

@Strawhats: Ah well hopefully I'll be able to travel that far by then and meet you.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol the Bronx isnt that big...go play Jman Alu DJ etc. strawhats I mean I couldve sworn I played someone who entered as strawhats back at SPawns tounry in like Jan

But yea bday cake for me guys lol. And Scar if you read this I dnt think I have a teammate, I cnt remember telling anyone anything. And we can show Alu and G$ how Marth/Falcon should be played in teams, lol thats if you still dnt have a partner

strawhats

Smash Master
My cuz lives in Fl. His name on smashboards is Mr. m4 on smashboards. Thnx for the tip HBK, I really want to play someone good. Of course, I have been playing both Brawl and melee, but no Johns for me. I am pretty sure I can at least take a stock off someone like alukard. Marth is gay after all, and my mario is not half bad. I know alot of you guys don't approve of Brawl, neither do I but Brawl is fun if your only using pure skill and not items. Anyone want to play me on WiFi . Thats kinda ironic because I was actually suppose to go to Spawn.

P.S. : Melee will rule the world and Brawl will die in a few years( 3 years to be exact)

Scar

#HarveyDent
But yea bday cake for me guys lol. And Scar if you read this I dnt think I have a teammate, I cnt remember telling anyone anything. And we can show Alu and G$ how Marth/Falcon should be played in teams, lol thats if you still dnt have a partner
Oh shiiiiiiit I've been dying to team w/ you HBK, Falcon Kyiii-Sweet Chin Music

that is if wife doesn't go (obvi)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh shiiiiiiit I've been dying to team w/ you HBK, Falcon Kyiii-Sweet Chin Music

that is if wife doesn't go (obvi)
The Peoples Champ?

and

The Showstopper Finally teaming?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol the Bronx isnt that big...go play Jman Alu DJ etc. strawhats I mean I couldve sworn I played someone who entered as strawhats back at SPawns tounry in like Jan

looks like i need a teammate then

lol

rhan

Smash Hero
i really want to go to this. but i have no ride.

anyone from sova coming to this? :D
Question 1) Which game?

Question 2) How old are you?

Question 3) Are you willing to chip in 10 gas?

Question 4) Are you willing to travel all the way there with no AC?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
looks like i need a teammate then

lol
Nah you should still be good with Gmoney. I was just pointing out how Marth/Falcon is their team and they should take notes on how to play them at this tourny by watching me and scar in teams.

Besisdes gotta take you and gdolla out of brackets anyway. Unless you meant you were teaming with me or Scar. **** FL if your still going though...lol srry we missed out on the disney world trip

EDIT-Im not a big cake fan lol so no cake. I appreciate the offer though people <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
@ Hai Si : a bunch of people from SoVa are interested in going [even for Brawl], hit up the SoVa thread and ask there and mention the following things:

When you can leave.
When you have to be back by.
What general area you live in.
How much you can throw down for gas [or at least just say "I can throw down gas monieeeez"]
and that you're going for Brawl :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
The LAsy HERB Melee as packed I actually had to say excuse me to get through.

But Brawl was like aight go watch a match and play it.

I want it to be big too.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
15$ for singles <_< Im only 1.5 hours away from the venue from my brother's hotel too <_<

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hmmm looks like Kit Cloud Kickers may be taking NC's money again in Brawl...and we're both (me/BlackG) "retired" ^_^

gahhh I know I keep saying that I'm sad I can't make the Melee day but it can't really compensate for the sorrow of missing an epic Melee event ;__;

Top Bottom