• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3. Greensboro, NC. March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES. READ EVERYTHING

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so i'd like to know if anybody would be interested in purchasing some shirts i've designed. i've talked to vilt about it and he says it's ok.

this is just tentative and i might not even be able to get them printed by the weekend lol <_<

but um

www.cafepress.com/sleepyk

prices will probably be around the 17 dollar range.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
well none of the amazing players that i wanna team with are responding.................
haha i guess im not going

cyrain kills my tournament yet again!

SleepyK

what colors would you be interested in? for the shirts

SleepyK

i could probably make "moonwalking" my anti brawl with frames from c falcon's moonwalk if anyone is interested

Winter Storm

Smash Rookie
Not only am I going now, but I'm bringing a friend with me that will partake in doubles with me. I'm expecting to get creamed, but who knows? Maybe I'll do better than I think... (please don't 4-stock me... T_T)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
i had the craziest dream last night about teaming with hungry box and raaaaaaaaaping everyone

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Storm, me and my friend will definitely lay out intense doubles with you if youd like... just friendlies though we only paid for singles ;D

Winter Storm

Smash Rookie
Storm, me and my friend will definitely lay out intense doubles with you if youd like... just friendlies though we only paid for singles ;D
I'll look forward to that! =3
If you want to find me specifically, I'll be in khakis and a black fedora. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I am 90% coming to this. Public transportation ftw. Quick question: is anyone providing rides to and from Amtrak/Greyhound stations? Oh, and also (though I don't think I'll need it), is any housing still available?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the hotel is a venue crimson...you'll be able to find someone to bum off of if you have to lol

and i think (not sure) the bus station is like walking distance from the venue

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
See?
All I had to do was ***** enough, and now Cyrain is coming.

If Melee can get finished on Saturday then we'll be there.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I take it Stadium is gonna be added to the list of randoms instead of FoD for doubles.

So no stage strikes at this tournament, just hitting random and then 1 restart.... hmmm interesting

Top Bottom