• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here 2 Stay : Combo Video

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
You may or not know this but I dropped my n64 controller (LOL) and the joystick died. So yeah, till its fixed or till I get a new controller, I won't play.
So I decided to make you spit the **** out of your mouth with this brand new combo video. It is a remake of my previous one.

Enjoy mangz

UPDATE : i got another n64 controller but it dosen't work so well, but I still can play with it :)

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W5RxrOUP5Q

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Good combos. but if i have to be honest, theres some average/noobish stuff too =P

Teh Future

Smash Master
Sirhc = joke account.

some of the stuff was mediocre, but some was very good and some of it was even original, which I haven't seen in forever.

lol at music though. I mean seriously come on.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lol isai music, you can see my comment on the youtube page, w/e moderately good video

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
You may or not know this but I dropped my n64 controller (LOL) and the joystick died. So yeah, till its fixed or till I get a new controller, I won't play.
> So yeah, till its fixed or till I get a new controller, I won't play.
>a new controller
>controller

l2keyboard

Skrlx

Smash Champion
holy ****.. that video bored me after 50 seconds only because the framerate was reaally slow.

& yes i know that screen recorders slows it down.. if that's the case don't post it.

there's millions of those slow videos

>___>

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
That video was borderling ok zenyore. Good combos, some of em, but yeah the slow motion thing kind of blew.

I dont doubt that you're pretty good on 64 smash tho. :) not amazing but not shi**y either.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
holy ****.. that video bored me after 50 seconds only because the framerate was reaally slow.

& yes i know that screen recorders slows it down.. if that's the case don't post it.

there's millions of those slow videos

>___>
this is how i feel about your game play ^^

Skrlx

Smash Champion
this is how i feel about your game play ^^
lol i like how you reply to everything i post and say something negative.
even though it has nothing to do with you ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and that didn't make sense anyways.

surri just stop hatin'
you're good but im better get over it.

Top Bottom