• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

heres my peach

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well, it's hard to judge over just one match. Only thing I can say is that that match could've lasted almost 2 minutes less if you chose your moves intelligently. I mean, Ganon survived up to 200% and I saw a couple of opportunities in which you could have killed him. Sorry for the lack of tips. I also saw some badly spaced aerials

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Pretty much what Dekuu said.

Also try to utilize the extreme versatility of Peach's turnips. She doesn't just have glide toss forward and up, you can go backwards, do a reverse glide toss, etc.

Utilize the short hops more. Those are a valuable tool in Peach.

Use your second jump, it's Peach's best and among the most useful spacing tools in the every game. It should be easier especially with slow characters like Ganon, who's attacks are relatively slow, so using the second jump to space your aerials is key value.

You're on your way though, so that's good. And you can only get better.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
idk what ur talking about with the turnips since i use them ridiculous amounts the glide toss backwards goes almost nowhere and i do reverse glide tosses, but maybe not on this vid but thanks alot =)

Top Bottom