• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I wanted to recreate the Pop Culture Brawlers Remix roster,but putting a new character because Smash Remix had a new and lastest update

And it's here:the complete roster of Pop Culture Brawlers Remix

View attachment 382685

and i know that anyone will say: "where's character variants and stages?",well,the character variants are complitated to choose,and the stages i really wanted and i have some original stages ideas,but it could be so difficult to put various of the stages
i think gundam should be there

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Now for my free update fighters (my roaster is in the previous page)
Oshawott (Pokémon)
Braivary and Mandibuzz
Decidueye
Callie and Marie (Splatoon)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Dillon (Dillon’s Western Rollin)
Gruntilda (Banjo and Kazooie)
Ray-Man (take a guess)
Ogra (Gorgo)
Gappa (Gappa the Triphibian Monster)
Yongary (Take a guess)
Buraki (D-War)
Triceratops (One Million Years)
Stay Puff Marshmallow Man (Ghostbusters)
Therizinosaurus (Jurassic Park)
P*$$ in Boots (Take a guess)
Mr Wolf (Bad Guys)
Mr Piranha
Diane Foxington
Rocky and Bullwinkle (Take a Guess)
Boris and Natasha
Bertram (Stewie Echo) (Family Guy)
Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
Darth Vader
Yoda
Daisy Duck (Ducktales 2017)
Mike and Scully (Monsters Inc)
Remy and Linguini (Rattatouie)
Spider-Man 2099 (Spiderverse)
Quake (Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes)
Squirrel Girl (Marvel Rising)
Kahhori (What If?)
Kid Kree (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur)
Bubble Bass (SpongeBob)
Penny (Sanjay and Craig)
Belle
Rosa (Loud House and Casagrandes)
Angus (Middlemost Post)
Russell
Clover (Cloverfield)
Taz (Looney Tunes)
Wile E Coyote
Porky Pig
Foghorn Leghorn
Loopy de Loop (Jellystone)
Daphne and Fred (Scoooby-Doo)
Fuzzy Lumpkins (Powerpuff Girls)
Frankie (Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends)
Wildernessa (Craig of the Creek)
Ramaraffe, Ratarang and Bossostrich (Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart)
Poison Ivy (DCAU)
Harley Quinn
Zatanna
Jonah Hex
Supergirl
Livewire
Lobo
Giganta
Shade
Gorilla Grodd
Solomon Grundy
Green Arrow
The Question
Black Canary
Shazam (named to avoid confusion with Marvels version)
Bumblebee (Teen Titans)
Iris (Ruby Gloom)
Frank and Len
Bert Raccoon (the Raccoons)
Cyril Sneer
Hilda (Take a guess)
More will be added as time goes on and more shows, movies and games encountered

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Rounding out my trio of year-old fan rosters is my Playstation All-Star Reboot roster.
Was stopping by this thread for short minute and realized I shared my Playstation roster here long ago- I decided to share a small update I did for it.
Playstation.jpg
Aside from render updates, the only notable change in the roster was Chloe being swapped for Jann Mardenborough, the protagonist of the Gran Turismo movie. It was basically the only change I made for this roster for an entire year+ now, although I doubt I'll be going back to it again since I consider it pretty definitive.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Working on something big for this thread, but for the moment, since it looks like Smash Remix has wrapped up development, I decided to take my own shot at what I'd do if I helmed a similar project.

• My #1 priority when doing this roster was doing a "celebration" of the N64 era circa 1999, meaning Dark Samus and Lucas were the first two fighters cut from the original Smash Remix roster. I also cut Conker for a similar reason; He was around in 1999, but Bad Fur Day didn't launch until 2001.
  • I made sure to add the same number of clones as Smash Remix did; Dr. Mario, Young Link, Ganondorf, and Falco all return from SR, but the other three were replaced with:
    • Raichu: A "sillier" pick. Think of him as the anti-Pichu (I would have added Pichu itself, but it didn't exist yet)
    • Paula and Leif: Not only would they be simple clones for Ness/Marth, but they were also pretty popular choices in the Smash 2 poll when it came to their respective franchises, 3rd for Mother and 5th for Fire Emblem.
  • I also kept myself to five third-parties; Sonic and Banjo return, the former now boasting his Classic appearance. Bomberman and Crash were selected for their popularity on the Smash 2 poll (even beating out Sonic himself), while Pac-Man was a bias pick.
  • Sukapon was also biased (I wanted a more obscure Nintendo character on the roster), but it helps that he did well in the Smash 2 poll too.
Just like Smash Remix, a few fighters also have variants to their name:
  • Mario: Metal Mario
  • Luigi: Metal Luigi
  • Bowser: Giga Bowser (the exception to the "1999 and earlier" rule because it's goddamn Giga Bowser)
  • Donkey Kong: Giant Donkey Kong
  • Kirby: Mad Piano
  • Fox: Peppy
  • Falco: Slippy
  • Captain Falcon: Dragon King
  • Pac-Man: Ms. Pac-Man
  • Sonic: Super Sonic
  • All: Polygon variants

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not doing the entire roster (yet) but I’ve been thinking about how an Xbox Game Studios platform fighter would do guest characters. A lot of fan picks are stuff like Frank West or Kasumi with a lot of connection to Xbox’s past but I feel like they kinda… wouldn’t do that? I like the idea of adding such characters but I feel like it would be much likelier for Microsoft to add whatever characters they wanna promote on Game Pass or something, or just to add any popular series. I’ve decided to have a compromise, so these are the four picks with an emphasis on BOTH characters relevant to Xbox or Microsoft history and popular characters, or at least characters that fit both categories. So here are my four picks:
Ichiban Kasuga

Yakuza: Like A Dragon was briefly a timed exclusive to Xbox and to be completely honest I think that makes it a pretty arbitrary connection but the Yakuza series is always something that’s been pushed very heavily by Xbox as of late. A lot of the games have been added to Game Pass lately so I think Ichiban would be a nice representation of it. The Yakuza series is definitely pretty connected to PlayStation admittedly but hey that’s all before Ichiban was introduced! Also Shenmue has a connection to Xbox and Yakuza has been called the spiritual successor to it so… I guess that counts.
Shu

Alright here’s one of the characters chosen for his connection to Xbox but it also fills the more JRPG niche (which Ichiban also technically fills) which is something that’s not exactly likely to get added in this game. This is definitely one of the more unlikely characters but honestly Blue Dragon getting some kind of return would be cool.
Gordon Freeman

Another character mostly picked for being from a huge series but did you know Half-Life 2 had an impressive port on Xbox and the first Half-Life was published by Sierra, now owned by Activision which is of course now owned by Xbox?… that definitely makes him slightly more connected to this than he is to PlayStation. A lot of the reason I picked him though is because I wanted some more western characters for guests (obviously a majority of the characters who aren’t guests will be made in America too). Doomslayer and Master Chief would also probably be in the game so that gives us a nice trio of characters very important to the FPS genre and they’re potential play styles could be pretty different even though they’re from the same genre.
Sol Badguy

Okay admittedly this is mostly because Guilty Gear is absolutely massive as of late and while it does have some experience with the Xbox way back to the first console, this is basically just because I can see them jumping on the opportunity to add such an iconic fighting game series that hasn’t had very much representation in crossover fighting games before.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Working on something big for this thread, but for the moment, since it looks like Smash Remix has wrapped up development, I decided to take my own shot at what I'd do if I helmed a similar project.

• My #1 priority when doing this roster was doing a "celebration" of the N64 era circa 1999, meaning Dark Samus and Lucas were the first two fighters cut from the original Smash Remix roster. I also cut Conker for a similar reason; He was around in 1999, but Bad Fur Day didn't launch until 2001.
  • I made sure to add the same number of clones as Smash Remix did; Dr. Mario, Young Link, Ganondorf, and Falco all return from SR, but the other three were replaced with:
    • Raichu: A "sillier" pick. Think of him as the anti-Pichu (I would have added Pichu itself, but it didn't exist yet)
    • Paula and Leif: Not only would they be simple clones for Ness/Marth, but they were also pretty popular choices in the Smash 2 poll when it came to their respective franchises, 3rd for Mother and 5th for Fire Emblem.
  • I also kept myself to five third-parties; Sonic and Banjo return, the former now boasting his Classic appearance. Bomberman and Crash were selected for their popularity on the Smash 2 poll (even beating out Sonic himself), while Pac-Man was a bias pick.
  • Sukapon was also biased (I wanted a more obscure Nintendo character on the roster), but it helps that he did well in the Smash 2 poll too.
Just like Smash Remix, a few fighters also have variants to their name:
  • Mario: Metal Mario
  • Luigi: Metal Luigi
  • Bowser: Giga Bowser (the exception to the "1999 and earlier" rule because it's goddamn Giga Bowser)
  • Donkey Kong: Giant Donkey Kong
  • Kirby: Mad Piano
  • Fox: Peppy
  • Falco: Slippy
  • Captain Falcon: Dragon King
  • Pac-Man: Ms. Pac-Man
  • Sonic: Super Sonic
  • All: Polygon variants
This is a really cool selection, and curious to see what you’re working on.

Here’s my 30 character Smash Remix roster if I was in charge.
Marina:ultdoc::ultluigi::ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultfalcon::ultganondorf::ultsonic:
:ultkingdedede::ulttoonlink::ultness::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultfalco::ultcloud:
Goemon:ultzss::ultwario::ultlucas::ultbowser::ultwolf::ultdiddy::ultmewtwo::ultmarth::ultbanjokazooie:
Notes:
The four Melee clones were the basis of Smash Remix originally, so they stay.
Zero Suit Samus would play like her Smash 2/Smash 1 version, which is more along the lines of a Samus semi-clone.
Lucas would have his Earthbound 64 design, and his inclusion is more of a nod to Earthbound 64 than anything else.
While Conker was a fun pick, I have Diddy Kong in his place as I feel like he captures the N64 era better.
I like Sheik, but I have Cloud here to add a Playstation all-star and to highlight Square’s transition to Sony.
I kept Marina and Goemon because I think having deep cuts is good to have.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Super Mario Superstars!
A character roster for a 2D Mario platformer with a focus on playable characters with stats and abilities. The game would feature an original villain army so that Bowser and his minions can be playable. Characters are set into 3 categories: Mini, Standard, and Heavy, each of these get different abilities from power-ups, and have different stats, and have 10 slots each. Characters from outside of the current "main Mario canon" are used sparlingly but not completely avoided, no deep cuts, but still some surprises.

Standard
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Yoshi
  6. Birdo
  7. Rex
  8. Waluigi
  9. Kamek
  10. Nabbit

Mini
  1. Toad
  2. Toadette
  3. Bowser Jr.
  4. Goomba
  5. Koopa Troopa
  6. Boo
  7. Shy Guy
  8. Biddybud
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. Dixie Kong

Heavy
  1. Bowser
  2. Rosalina
  3. Koopalings (Sharing the Clown Car)
  4. Pauline
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Funky Kong
  7. Rambi
  8. Wario
  9. The Stork
  10. King Bob-Omb

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Was stopping by this thread for short minute and realized I shared my Playstation roster here long ago- I decided to share a small update I did for it.
Aside from render updates, the only notable change in the roster was Chloe being swapped for Jann Mardenborough, the protagonist of the Gran Turismo movie. It was basically the only change I made for this roster for an entire year+ now, although I doubt I'll be going back to it again since I consider it pretty definitive.
How did you make this roster,used a site called roster maker or which thing?

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
How did you make this roster,used a site called roster maker or which thing?
FazDude beat to me it, the roster maker I used was the one he linked.

For the custom Playstation Backgrounds I had to create new image files where I put the character renders in front of that background. It's not hard, just tedious since I tried to line everything up and had to do so 32 times.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
How did you get all these images?

AlRex

Smash Lord
I forget if I've done this before or not, but here's an MVC2 sized roster centered around comics in general, not just one company or even nationality or comics type. It may vary, apologies if I got a blind spot or what-have-you.

1. The Yellow Kid
  2. Krazy Kat & Ignatz
  3. Popeye
  4. Tintin
  5. The Phantom
  6. Flash Gordon
  7. Superman
  8. Batman
  9. Wonder Woman
  10. The Crypt Keeper (Tales from the Crypt)
  11. Scrooge McDuck
  12. Herbie Popnecker
  13. Snoopy (Peanuts)
  14. Astro Boy
  15. Bazooka Joe
  16. Richie Rich
  17. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  18. Uncle Fester (The Addams Family)
  19. Spy (Spy VS Spy)
  20. Dennis the Menace (The Beano) [UK]
  21. Dennis the Menace [US]
  22. Papa Smurf (The Smurfs)
  23. Asterix & Obelix
  24. Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four)
  25. Spider-Man
  26. The Incredible Hulk
  27. Vampirella
  28. Cutie Honey
  29. Doraemon
  30. Wolverine (X-Men)
  31. Judge Dredd (2000 AD)
  32. Druuna (Heavy Metal)
  33. Garfield
  34. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  35. Usagi Miyamoto (Usagi Yojimbo)
  36. Son-Goku (Dragon Ball)
  37. Rorschach (Watchmen)
  38. Tetsuo Shiima (Akira)
  39. Dio Brando (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
  40. Ranma Saotome (Ranma ½)
  41. Sailor Moon
  42. Detective Conan
  43. The Bighead Killer (The Mask)
  44. Hellboy
  45. Spawn
  46. Guts (Berserk)
  47. Naruto Uzimaki (Naruto)
  48. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  49. Huey Freeman (The Boondocks)
  50. Negan (The Walking Dead)
  51. Scott Pilgrim
  52. Invincible
  53. Mori Jin (The God of High School)
  54. John Egbert (Homestuck)
  55. Twenty-Fifth Baam (Tower of God)
  56. FINAL BOSS: Scott McCloud (Understanding Comics)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Variant customisation for Smash - no variants can introduce new player models (so no kart-driving Mario characters or Young Link transformations, for instance), though they can have new weapon models and most of them have unique taunts/idles. Here be Mario, Marth, and Fox clones.
  1. Hammer Mario (Hammer attacks)
  2. Pyrokinetic Mario (All fire attacks)
  3. Evil Mario (From Donkey Kong Jr., moves based on G&W and Arcade Mario games)
  4. Fruit Artillery Donkey Kong (uses DK64 weapons)
  5. Ultrahand Link (uses Ultrahand)
  6. Ice Samus (has ice attacks)
  7. Unique Dark Samus (fully unique moveset)
  8. Copy Kirby (cannot copy foes, but has all his canon powers)
  9. Dashing Super Kirby (Based on US ads, very angry and is essentially a heavyweight brawler, can still use copies)
  10. Teleporter Pikachu (Has teleportation attacks)
  11. Ghost Hunter Luigi (Luigi's Mansion moveset)
  12. Electrokinetic Luigi (All electric attacks, clone of pyro Mario)
  13. Mario-clone Luigi (makes him a more direct Mario clone)
  14. Defensive Ness (primarily uses defensive PSI, more close to source material)
  15. Practical Ness (Only has one PSI attack at all, otherwise uses different weapons from EB)
  16. Musician Jigglypuff (all moves based on music)
  17. Super Peach (Mario clone)
  18. Unique Daisy (fully unique moveset, sports based)
  19. Breath Bowser (Uses a variety of elemental breaths)
  20. Hammer-Slam Bowser (from Skylanders)
  21. Solo Popo
  22. Solo Nana
  23. Unique Dr. Mario (Fully unique moveset, based on a trapper archetype)
  24. Bird Falco (Air fighter instead of a fast-faller)
  25. Brother-in-Arms Falco (Fox clone like in Melee)
  26. Reverse-Tipper Marth
  27. Swordfighter Young Link (uses only sword, Marth semi-clone)
  28. Mage Ganondorf (Source accurate)
  29. Swordfighter Ganondorf (makes him a clone of Ike instead)
  30. Heavy Mewtwo (Heavier and more powerful)
  31. Tipper Roy
  32. Chef Game & Watch (Fully Chef-based moveset)
  33. Brawl Pit
  34. Wing Pit (Bow can't split, primarily wing-based attacks)
  35. Unique Dark Pit (fully unique moveset)
  36. Wario Land (WL based moveset)
  37. Super Wario (Mario clone moveset)
  38. Gross Wario (Entirely gross-out-gag moveset)
  39. Stealth Snake (More defensive version)
  40. Stamina Pokemon Trainer (Has the stamina mechanic from Brawl, as well as small buffs to compensate)
  41. Solo Squirtle
  42. Solo Ivysaur
  43. Solo Charizard
  44. Battle Sonic (based on Sonic Battle)
  45. Retro Sonic (NASB-style moveset with summoning spikes/bumpers)
  46. Ryu-clone Lucario (gives Lucario a Ryu moveset)
  47. ROB Sentry (No projectiles)
  48. Unique Toon Link
  49. Imitator Wolf (Direct Fox clone)
  50. Melee Mega Man (less (but not no) projectiles)
  51. Solo Rosalina
  52. Solo Luma (functions completely differently)
  53. All-Rounder Little Mac (worse on ground, better in air)
  54. Pac-Man World (uses moves from Pac-Man World)
  55. Egotistical Pac-Man (uses moves from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures)
  56. Paintbrush Bowser Jr. (No clown car)
  57. Solo Dog (bipedal and wields the zapper himself, Fox semi-clone)
  58. Duck
  59. Krusha K. Rool (Clone of DK)
  60. Kazooie
  61. Restaurant Owner Min Min (Restaurant-themed moveset)
  62. Archer Steve (has an arching moveset)
  63. Elegant Pythra (Pyra is a Marth clone, Mythra is a Roy clone)
  64. Solo Pyra
  65. Solo Mythra
  66. Solo Elegant Pyra
  67. Solo Elegant Mythra
  68. Simplified Kazuya (Has a more conventional Smash moveset)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Variant customisation for Smash - no variants can introduce new player models (so no kart-driving Mario characters or Young Link transformations, for instance), though they can have new weapon models and most of them have unique taunts/idles. Here be Mario, Marth, and Fox clones.
  1. Hammer Mario (Hammer attacks)
  2. Pyrokinetic Mario (All fire attacks)
  3. Evil Mario (From Donkey Kong Jr., moves based on G&W and Arcade Mario games)
  4. Fruit Artillery Donkey Kong (uses DK64 weapons)
  5. Ultrahand Link (uses Ultrahand)
  6. Ice Samus (has ice attacks)
  7. Unique Dark Samus (fully unique moveset)
  8. Copy Kirby (cannot copy foes, but has all his canon powers)
  9. Dashing Super Kirby (Based on US ads, very angry and is essentially a heavyweight brawler, can still use copies)
  10. Teleporter Pikachu (Has teleportation attacks)
  11. Ghost Hunter Luigi (Luigi's Mansion moveset)
  12. Electrokinetic Luigi (All electric attacks, clone of pyro Mario)
  13. Mario-clone Luigi (makes him a more direct Mario clone)
  14. Defensive Ness (primarily uses defensive PSI, more close to source material)
  15. Practical Ness (Only has one PSI attack at all, otherwise uses different weapons from EB)
  16. Musician Jigglypuff (all moves based on music)
  17. Super Peach (Mario clone)
  18. Unique Daisy (fully unique moveset, sports based)
  19. Breath Bowser (Uses a variety of elemental breaths)
  20. Hammer-Slam Bowser (from Skylanders)
  21. Solo Popo
  22. Solo Nana
  23. Unique Dr. Mario (Fully unique moveset, based on a trapper archetype)
  24. Bird Falco (Air fighter instead of a fast-faller)
  25. Brother-in-Arms Falco (Fox clone like in Melee)
  26. Reverse-Tipper Marth
  27. Swordfighter Young Link (uses only sword, Marth semi-clone)
  28. Mage Ganondorf (Source accurate)
  29. Swordfighter Ganondorf (makes him a clone of Ike instead)
  30. Heavy Mewtwo (Heavier and more powerful)
  31. Tipper Roy
  32. Chef Game & Watch (Fully Chef-based moveset)
  33. Brawl Pit
  34. Wing Pit (Bow can't split, primarily wing-based attacks)
  35. Unique Dark Pit (fully unique moveset)
  36. Wario Land (WL based moveset)
  37. Super Wario (Mario clone moveset)
  38. Gross Wario (Entirely gross-out-gag moveset)
  39. Stealth Snake (More defensive version)
  40. Stamina Pokemon Trainer (Has the stamina mechanic from Brawl, as well as small buffs to compensate)
  41. Solo Squirtle
  42. Solo Ivysaur
  43. Solo Charizard
  44. Battle Sonic (based on Sonic Battle)
  45. Retro Sonic (NASB-style moveset with summoning spikes/bumpers)
  46. Ryu-clone Lucario (gives Lucario a Ryu moveset)
  47. ROB Sentry (No projectiles)
  48. Unique Toon Link
  49. Imitator Wolf (Direct Fox clone)
  50. Melee Mega Man (less (but not no) projectiles)
  51. Solo Rosalina
  52. Solo Luma (functions completely differently)
  53. All-Rounder Little Mac (worse on ground, better in air)
  54. Pac-Man World (uses moves from Pac-Man World)
  55. Egotistical Pac-Man (uses moves from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures)
  56. Paintbrush Bowser Jr. (No clown car)
  57. Solo Dog (bipedal and wields the zapper himself, Fox semi-clone)
  58. Duck
  59. Krusha K. Rool (Clone of DK)
  60. Kazooie
  61. Restaurant Owner Min Min (Restaurant-themed moveset)
  62. Archer Steve (has an arching moveset)
  63. Elegant Pythra (Pyra is a Marth clone, Mythra is a Roy clone)
  64. Solo Pyra
  65. Solo Mythra
  66. Solo Elegant Pyra
  67. Solo Elegant Mythra
  68. Simplified Kazuya (Has a more conventional Smash moveset)
skylanders reference; instant w

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I forget if I've done this before or not, but here's an MVC2 sized roster centered around comics in general, not just one company or even nationality or comics type. It may vary, apologies if I got a blind spot or what-have-you.

1. The Yellow Kid
  2. Krazy Kat & Ignatz
  3. Popeye
  4. Tintin
  5. The Phantom
  6. Flash Gordon
  7. Superman
  8. Batman
  9. Wonder Woman
  10. The Crypt Keeper (Tales from the Crypt)
  11. Scrooge McDuck
  12. Herbie Popnecker
  13. Snoopy (Peanuts)
  14. Astro Boy
  15. Bazooka Joe
  16. Richie Rich
  17. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  18. Uncle Fester (The Addams Family)
  19. Spy (Spy VS Spy)
  20. Dennis the Menace (The Beano) [UK]
  21. Dennis the Menace [US]
  22. Papa Smurf (The Smurfs)
  23. Asterix & Obelix
  24. Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four)
  25. Spider-Man
  26. The Incredible Hulk
  27. Vampirella
  28. Cutie Honey
  29. Doraemon
  30. Wolverine (X-Men)
  31. Judge Dredd (2000 AD)
  32. Druuna (Heavy Metal)
  33. Garfield
  34. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  35. Usagi Miyamoto (Usagi Yojimbo)
  36. Son-Goku (Dragon Ball)
  37. Rorschach (Watchmen)
  38. Tetsuo Shiima (Akira)
  39. Dio Brando (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
  40. Ranma Saotome (Ranma ½)
  41. Sailor Moon
  42. Detective Conan
  43. The Bighead Killer (The Mask)
  44. Hellboy
  45. Spawn
  46. Guts (Berserk)
  47. Naruto Uzimaki (Naruto)
  48. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  49. Huey Freeman (The Boondocks)
  50. Negan (The Walking Dead)
  51. Scott Pilgrim
  52. Invincible
  53. Mori Jin (The God of High School)
  54. John Egbert (Homestuck)
  55. Twenty-Fifth Baam (Tower of God)
  56. FINAL BOSS: Scott McCloud (Understanding Comics)
>No Mortadelo & Filemon
>No Capitan Trueno
>No Patoruzu
>No Eternauta

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Was bored & curious so

Smash but Newcomers are all from best selling games on their platforms (1 newcomer per series per console since the roster was turning into half Mario which wasnt as fun)

64 (3 - NES, SNES, N64, GB)
  1. Mario
  2. Duck Hunt Dog
  3. Tetrominos
  4. Yoshi
  5. Ryu
  6. Link
  7. Peach
  8. James Bond
  9. Zelda
  10. Pikachu
  11. Garbage Tetrominos
  12. Daisy
Melee (5 - GCN, GBA, Rest - 1)
  1. Master Hand
  2. Luigi
  3. Ganondorf
  4. Samus
  5. Villager
  6. Plusle & Minun
  7. Donkey Kong
  8. Pac Man
  9. Agahnim
  10. Kirby
  11. Ganon
  12. Fox
  13. Fighting Polygon
  14. King Dedede
Brawl (5 - Wii, DS, 1 - NES, SNES, N64, GB)
  1. Mii
  2. Bowser
  3. Tabuu
  4. Just Dancer
  5. Midna
  6. Toad
  7. Nintendog
  8. Dr. Kawashima
  9. Lucario
  10. Tom Nook
  11. NES Athlete
  12. Kefka
  13. Charizard
  14. Impa
Sm4sh (5 - 3DS, Wii U, 1 - Rest)
  1. Rosalina
  2. Greninja
  3. Isabelle
  4. Glice/Glire/Glunder
  5. Jibanyan
  6. Waluigi
  7. Master Core
  8. Monita
  9. Inkling
  10. Toon Link
  11. Leonardo (TMNT)
  12. Fulgore
  13. Falco
  14. F1 Car
  15. Krystal
  16. Nemo
  17. Sonic
  18. Dr. Lobe
Ultimate (7 - Switch, 2 - 3DS, Wii U, 1 - Rest)
  1. Bowser Jr.
  2. KK Slider
  3. Galleom
  4. Hestu
  5. Urshifu
  6. Ring Fit Trainer
  7. DJ Octavio
  8. Tomodachi Mii
  9. Sheik
  10. Alph
  11. Chase McLain
  12. Erdrick
  13. Slime
  14. Banjo & Kazooie
  15. Mametchi
  16. Dr. Eggman
  17. Yugi
  18. Lego Yoda
  19. Celestrian (Dragon Quest)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's a go at a speculative roster: What if Melee had MORE dev time? This will unavoidably have a bit of my personal bias, lack of game design experience, and English-speaking regional worldview injected into it, but it's at least not an ad for a mod pack. Running off of the assumption that the GDD was written with the knowledge that the game would take longer to develop, not that the game was delayed, so sorry Sonic and Snake. There is one change I think would be made late into development (Other character elements #2), but it's not a particularly extensive one.
Newcomers - fully unique characters in Bold
  1. Wario (Very, very loose and mostly unique Mario semi-clone, think what Melee Jigglypuff is to Melee Kirby)
  2. Paula (full Ness clone)
  3. Wolf (full Fox clone)
  4. Little Mac
Little Mac is the only starter here, the other 3 are unlockable
Other character elements:
  1. Ganondorf has unique special moves, still a full Falcon clone otherwise a la 64 Jigglypuff to 64 Kirby though.
  2. Mario characters more closesly resemble their designs from Mario Party 4
Stages - starters in Bold
  1. Akaneia
  2. Sprout Tower, replaces Poke Floats
  3. Hyrule Castle (New stage with same theme, not a retro stage)
  4. Termina Field
  5. Boxing Ring
Wario goes stageless like FE did in the real game

Adventure mode
  1. Donkey Kong platforming stage
  2. 1v1 against Little Mac on Boxing Ring
Other
  1. Brinstar Depths doesn't reuse assets from Brinstar, but is in the same location
  2. Venom has a completely different layout that doesn't involve the Great Fox.
  3. Promitity Mine and Cloaking Device are generic in all regions because of Rare buyout talks.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Have all the cereal fighters

Super Kellogg's Fighter:

Snap (With Crackle and Pop alts/echo fighters)
Tony the Tiger
Tony Jr.
Dig'Em the Frog
Toucan Sam
Sunny the Sun (Raisin Bran)
Milton (cartoon toaster from Pop Tarts ads)
Cinnamon and Apple (Ice Climber like double fighter)
Cornelius Rooster
Coco the Monkey

Secret Characters:
Crunchasaurus Rex (Cruncharoos, a honey nut cheerios knock off)
Loopy Bee (Honey Loops, another honey nut cheerios knock off that even knocked off the mascot)
Pow (the fourth Rice Krispie brother)
Big Yella the Cowboy (Corn pops)
Whippersnapper (Corn pops)
Poppy the Porcupine (Corn Pops)
Woody Woodpecker (Corn Pops)

---

General Mills Cereal Fighter:

Count Chocula
FrankenBerry
Boo Berry
Fruit Brute
Fruity Yummy Mummy
Buzz the Bee
Sonny the Coocoo bird
Trix the Rabbit
Lucky the Leprechaun
Chip the Cookie Wolf
Tasty Square (Cinammon toast Crunch)

Unlockable Characters:
Carmella Creeper
Gramps the Coocoo Bird
Chip the Cookie Hound
Cookie Crook
Cookie Cop
Chef Wendell (Bob and Quello alts/echoes)
Cookie Jarvis the Cookie Wizard

darkvortex

Smash Lord
download__37_-removebg-preview.png

Roster for a Street Fighter 3 style Smash reboot. Focus on oddballs and what I would find interesting

• Mario, Bowser, Link, Kirby, Samus - The returning veterans. They would be changed up with new moves.
  • Pokemon Trainer - Same as Brawl, chosen over Pikachu due to better representing the series.
  • E. Gadd - Pretty much has the moveset that people want to give Luigi. used the Polterguist, summons Ghosts, the paintbrush, and more.
  • Vivian - Repping the Paper Mario series. She is a light fighter who uses dark magic.
  • Kamek - Instead of Yoshi. He uses magic, can summon enemies, transform his foes in various ways, and more.
  • Sidon - Fights by using his twin staffs and with water attacks. The tallest fighter in the game
  • Agatha - Fights by using her umbrella to float around and smack her foes with, throwing bugs around, and catching fighters in a big net
  • Happy Mask Salesman - Uses the Masks to give himself different powers. He's pretty useless on his own but his Masksw give him a wide arry of different powers
  • Adeline - Pretty weak on her own, with some snacks of her bush, and summing Ribbon. But she can enter a stance where she draws on a canvis, which will create various things to attack for her.
  • Gengar - Actually one of the most popular Gen 1 Pokemon (and one of my personal favourites). He is quick and uses various shadow based attacks.
  • Vespiquen - One of my more oddball picks. She's a huge heavy fighter who uses a stinger and claws.
  • Slyevon - Quick, nimble and bipedal. She uses various fairy magic attacks
  • KK Slider - Our AS rep. He is a musical fighter who uses his obituary and can play songs to attack.
  • Squid Sisters - A duo fighter. Workslike the angry Beavers.
  • Hector - Our FE rep. A heavy axe fighter.
  • Saki - Quick, light and a bit of a zoner
  • Muddy Mole - Throws around vegetables and can dig. I don't know a lot about this game honestly
  • Lip - She attacks with the lipstick and also uses puzzles.
  • Kirate Joe - Punches and also uses attacks based on RH minigames
  • Otachi - Can use his mouth to attack fighters and push them around.
  • Officer Howard - One of my more basic picks. A stance change character.
  • Dillon - Uses some of Sonic's moveset and also guns.
  • Urban Champion - Punch
  • Bubbles - Swings around on her staff
  • Starman - A wrestler

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Console Warriors (Smash but roster is relatively evenly split between console makers with more added over time)

Nintendo vs PlayStation (N64/PS1)
  1. Mario
  2. Link
  3. Pikachu
  4. Kirby
  5. Fox
  6. Captain Falcon
  7. Crash Bandicoot
  8. Sir Daniel Fortescue
  9. Spike
  10. Spyro
  11. PaRappa
  12. Sweet Tooth
Console Warriors (GCN/PS2/Dreamcast)
  1. Samus
  2. Ness
  3. Gabe (Syphon Filter)
  4. Mel (Everybody's Golf)
  5. Sonic
  6. Dural
  7. Ryo Hazuki
  8. Hunter (PSO)
  9. BD Joe
  10. Beat
  11. Ulala
  12. Amigo
  13. Crono (Nintendo Guest)
  14. Cloud Strife (PS Guest)
Console Warriors Brawl (Wii/PS3/X360)
  1. Ike
  2. Olimar
  3. Kratos
  4. Nathan Drake
  5. Master Chief
  6. Marcus Fenix
  7. Hero of Oakvale (Fable)
  8. Crackown Agent
  9. Banjo & Kazooie
  10. Hudson
  11. Joanna Dark
  12. Conker
  13. Pac Man (General/Arcade Guest)
Console Warriors 3rd Strike (Wii U/3DS/PS3/PS4/PS Vita/X360/XBOne)
  1. Villager
  2. Pit
  3. Mii
  4. Joel
  5. Sack Boy
  6. Ratchet & Clank
  7. Aiai
  8. G (House of the Dead)
  9. Nights
  10. Steve
  11. Avatar
  12. Fulgore
DLC
  1. Simon Belmont (Nintendo Guest)
  2. Solid Snake (PS Guest)
  3. Bomberman (Xbox Guest)
  4. Shulk
  5. Sly Cooper
  6. Jack Frost
  7. Ori
Console Warriors Ultimate (Switch/PS4/PS5/XBOne/XBS)
  1. Inkling
  2. Donkey Kong
  3. Aloy
  4. Kat
  5. Kiryu Kazuma
  6. Arle Nadja
  7. Bayonetta
  8. Thief of the Sea
  9. Senua
  10. Cuphead (Xbox Guest)
  11. Gordon Freeman (PC Guest)
Fighter Pass 1
  1. Min Min
  2. Knack
  3. Vincent Brooks
  4. Raz
  5. Tiffi (Candy Crush) (Phone Guest)
Fighter Pass 2
  1. Ring Fit Trainer
  2. Jin Sakai (Ghost of Tsushima)
  3. Blue Dragon (Panzer Dragoon)
  4. Dovahkiin
  5. Team Neo Geo (Terry, Iori, Nakoruru) (Guest)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
download__36_-removebg-preview.png

My take on a "Smash Bros if it started today" roster. Bottom row is DLC

• The Mario main four are in because ofc. Mario likey doesn't have FlUUD, Luigi has more Poltergust stuff, Bowser has his actual game voice.
  • Yoshi, DK and Wario also get in. Actually unsure if Yoshi would be his own series here. Wario is still more ware based. DK would have his actual game voice, being based on the DKC series but with some barrel based moves.
  • The Trifoce Trio are another obvious group of characters. Link is a classic more general version with BOTW and TOTK alts, Zelda is very much like her smash ult version, Ganondorf is tears with a classic alt, and obviously not a falcon clone here.
  • Samus is dread based. Metroid getting a second rep so early mgiht seem weird but the series has grown in popularity and there would likely be an attempt to include more heavies.
  • Splatoon gets two reps due to it growing in popularity and having three mainline games. Octoling is a Luigi style semi clone with their own moves. Both have half male half female costumes.
  • Isabelle is our AC rep. She's extremely popular and is one of the modern faces of the franchise. She'd have a mix of her canon moves and Villager's.
  • Ring Fit is one of Nintendo 's highest selling new games. She'd take the place of Wii Fit trainer, but with a different moveset.
  • Pikachu is obvious, I considered swapping him out but I think the yellow rat would still get in due to being iconic. Gengar is in for the reasons I listed in he above roster. A surprisingly popular Pokemon who stands out. Lucario and Greninja are in because of their popularity
  • Pikmin just got another game so it gets a rep. Oliamr she's some of the new Pikmin in his moveset. Alph and the Pikmin 4 protag appear as costumes.
  • Little Mac gets in due to how big Punch -Out is in pop culture
  • Marth is chosen as the face of FE. Chrom gets in to rep the modern side of the franchise. He's more of a heavy Marth semi clone here since Ike and Roy don't exist in smash. Half Marth's costumes are Lucina.
  • Noah gets in as our Xeno rep since its more recent.
  • Pit almost didn't make it due to KI not being currently relevant but I figured Sakurai , assuming he's still in charge here, would choose Pit due to his attachment to franchise. Half his costumes are Dark Pit.
  • Duck Hunt is the wacky retro rep, working much like they did in smash in the real world.
  • Mii has more of a Wii sports based moveset here, using a lot of moves borrowed from Wii Fit Trainer. Costumes still exist.
  • DLC:
  • Rosalina is a really popular Mario character and feels like a logical pick for the next one of be included
  • DK has been getting some push in the theme parks. Diddy Kong is his sidekick and would bring a fun playstyle.
  • Meta Knight is the third most popular Kirby character. He would be more like his later self.
  • Isaac might seem like a weird pick in the current year, but with the games just launching on Switch Online, I think Nintendo could see the positive reception to them as a sign, and may use Isaacs inclusion to test the waters for a possible revival of the series.
  • This spot came down to a new Animal Crossing or Fire Emblem character. FE won out due to the popularity of FE heroes and positional for a more interesting moveset. Byleth reps both Avatar characters and the extremely popular three houses.
  • Earthbound also may seem like a weird one to include, but I see him as being a retro pick and taking advantage of the series legacy and recent popularity due to things like Undertale.

inspired by Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule 's video

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What if Capcom made a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers fighting game in the 90's?
(Italics bold denotes hidden characters)
Billy, the Blue Ranger​
Jason, the Red Ranger​
Tommy, the Green Ranger​
King Sphinx​
Trini, the Yellow Ranger​
Kimberly, the Pink Ranger​
Pudgy Pig​
Eye Guy​
Bulk
(joke character)​
Zack, the Black Ranger​
Madame Woe​
Scorpina
(sub-boss)​
Alpha 5
(joke character)​
Skull
(joke character)​
Goldar
(sub-boss)​
Rita Repulsa
(final boss)​

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Nintendo vs Microsoft vs Sony fighting game roster
:ultmario::ultpikachu::ultlink::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultvillager::ultkirby::ultfalcon::ultbowser:(unlockable):ultgnw: (unlockable)
Crash Bandicoot:ultsteve:Doom SlayerMaster ChiefRashSpyroTracer:ultbanjokazooie:Fulgore (unlockable)Clippy (unlockable)
Ratchet & ClankToro InoueKratosNathan DrakeAloySly CooperKatsPaRappaZeus (unlockable)Q*Bert (unlockable)
Bosses
Master HandWartDiabloEnder DragonPolygon ManSweet Tooth

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Team Videogame: Pixel Fighterz
Team Videogame: Pixel Fighterz is a fighting game based on a fanfic from my head called Team Videogame (and no,i never write fanfics),this fanfic is a "crossover" of video game characters living in a universe,and it tell adventures of a group of video game characters who they are a superhero team,who is basiclly an alternate universe,the game is a 1v1 tradicional fighting game,the graphics are in 3D and the game have 2 different types of gameplay,one who is the ordinary fighting game and one who is have same dynamic from Marvel VS Capcom who is 3v3 battle,and the boss character is Master Hand and Crazy Hand

Starter Characters

1706673447394845387416532003177.png

Unlockable Characters

download.png

Pre-Order Release Characters

download (4).png

DLC Characters

Pixel Pack 1

download (1).png

Pixel Pack 2

download (2).png

Pixel Pack 3

download (3).png

Console Exclusive Guest Characters

download (5).png

• the members of the team videogame are Mario ,Sonic ,Pac-Man, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Kratos, Crash, Kat, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank, Spyro, Toro, Master Chief, Banjo & Kazooie, Doom Slayer, Cuphead, Shovel Knight, Lara Croft, Cloud Strife, Ness, Bub, Firebrand, Bomberman, Shantae, Marina, Rayman, Luigi, Ezio, Villager, Tracer, Mega Man, Big Daddy, Drifter, Parappa, Lucario and Astro Bot, there are a lot of more members of Team Videogame,but these ones who are in the roster are some most fan favorite/popular
  • Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Ridley, Dr. Eggman, King K. Rool and Dr. Cortex are the main villains from Team Videogame,Devilotte is also considered a main villain but she's more an anti-villain and Abobo is a reocurring villain
  • Chili Pepper Cookie, Jacket and Jinx are the main characters from a spin-off of Team Videogame,where Chili Pepper Cookie is the protagonist and the spin-off is called A Spicy Criminal Called Chili Pepper Cookie,Necromancer is also in this spin-off but as an antagonist/villain
  • In my fanfic,Team Videogame could be a cartoon,and in this roster,there are characters who are not debuted in the cartoon, Madeline, Chili Pepper Cookie and Astro Bot are debuted in Team Videogame-The Movie who is an animated movie who have Spiderverse-styled animation, Monokuma, The Queen of Hatred, Crypto, Lich King, Shao Kahn and Raziel are debuted in Team Videogame comics who are hypotherically made by Boom Studios formerly and by IDW Studios currently,Diablo and Cyberdemon are also debuted in the comics and then they were debuted in the cartoon,and Dracula was debuted in a Halloween Special episode
  • Dante and Pit are main characters from one more spin-off who is called Demon Killers, Kratos, Doom Slayer, Kirby, Firebrand are also the main characters and Diablo is the main villain and Cyberdemon is Doom Slayer's nemesis and reocurring villain
  • The console exclusive guest characters made part from Team Videogame universe,Hatsune Miku is a celebrity singer and a icon in Team Videogame universe,also she have her own arc in a one-shot from Team Videogame comics,and Batman and Spider-Man was planned to they appears in an Team Videogame episode,but it happened because copyright issues,and Batman is the same Batman from Batman Arkham games and Spider-Man is the same Spider-Man from Insomniac's Spider-Man games
  • Hatsune Miku is an Nintendo exclusive version character, Spider-Man is a PlayStation exclusive version character and Batman is a Xbox exclusive version character

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Team Videogame: Pixel Fighterz
Team Videogame: Pixel Fighterz is a fighting game based on a fanfic from my head called Team Videogame (and no,i never write fanfics),this fanfic is a "crossover" of video game characters living in a universe,and it tell adventures of a group of video game characters who they are a superhero team,who is basiclly an alternate universe,the game is a 1v1 tradicional fighting game,the graphics are in 3D and the game have 2 different types of gameplay,one who is the ordinary fighting game and one who is have same dynamic from Marvel VS Capcom who is 3v3 battle,and the boss character is Master Hand and Crazy Hand

Starter Characters

View attachment 383785

Unlockable Characters

View attachment 383813

Pre-Order Release Characters

View attachment 383814

DLC Characters

Pixel Pack 1

View attachment 383815

Pixel Pack 2

View attachment 383816

Pixel Pack 3

View attachment 383817

Console Exclusive Guest Characters

View attachment 383818

• the members of the team videogame are Mario ,Sonic ,Pac-Man, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Kratos, Crash, Kat, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank, Spyro, Toro, Master Chief, Banjo & Kazooie, Doom Slayer, Cuphead, Shovel Knight, Lara Croft, Cloud Strife, Ness, Bub, Firebrand, Bomberman, Shantae, Marina, Rayman, Luigi, Ezio, Villager, Tracer, Mega Man, Big Daddy, Drifter, Parappa, Lucario and Astro Bot, there are a lot of more members of Team Videogame,but these ones who are in the roster are some most fan favorite/popular
  • Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, Ridley, Dr. Eggman, King K. Rool and Dr. Cortex are the main villains from Team Videogame,Devilotte is also considered a main villain but she's more an anti-villain and Abobo is a reocurring villain
  • Chili Pepper Cookie, Jacket and Jinx are the main characters from a spin-off of Team Videogame,where Chili Pepper Cookie is the protagonist and the spin-off is called A Spicy Criminal Called Chili Pepper Cookie,Necromancer is also in this spin-off but as an antagonist/villain
  • In my fanfic,Team Videogame could be a cartoon,and in this roster,there are characters who are not debuted in the cartoon, Madeline, Chili Pepper Cookie and Astro Bot are debuted in Team Videogame-The Movie who is an animated movie who have Spiderverse-styled animation, Monokuma, The Queen of Hatred, Crypto, Lich King, Shao Kahn and Raziel are debuted in Team Videogame comics who are hypotherically made by Boom Studios formerly and by IDW Studios currently,Diablo and Cyberdemon are also debuted in the comics and then they were debuted in the cartoon,and Dracula was debuted in a Halloween Special episode
  • Dante and Pit are main characters from one more spin-off who is called Demon Killers, Kratos, Doom Slayer, Kirby, Firebrand are also the main characters and Diablo is the main villain and Cyberdemon is Doom Slayer's nemesis and reocurring villain
  • The console exclusive guest characters made part from Team Videogame universe,Hatsune Miku is a celebrity singer and a icon in Team Videogame universe,also she have her own arc in a one-shot from Team Videogame comics,and Batman and Spider-Man was planned to they appears in an Team Videogame episode,but it happened because copyright issues,and Batman is the same Batman from Batman Arkham games and Spider-Man is the same Spider-Man from Insomniac's Spider-Man games
  • Hatsune Miku is an Nintendo exclusive version character, Spider-Man is a PlayStation exclusive version character and Batman is a Xbox exclusive version character
A personal nitpick is that Popeye the Sailor should've been the Switch-exclusive non video game fighter, to keep the comic book theming, and a reference to the 1982 arcade game. Heck, even Goku would work since manga is the Japanese equivalent of comics, just for Jump Ultimate Stars (it published by Nintendo).

Other picks that I was imagining were: Snoopy and Charlie Brown (there was a Peanuts Game & Watch) and Archie Andrews or Jughead (to keep the American Comic Book motif).

But since it's your Fan-Fiction story, I respect your opinion. I can't change what you had envisioned

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Mascots Comeback Brawl!
An smash bros-like game where all the irrelevant gaming mascots from the 90s or 2000s that either tried to be Mario or Sonic or both all make a return together in a platform fighting game. Bringing those who hasn't appear in a game or those with recent games with a chance to strike out in the spotlight once more. The plot of this game would be that all the mascots has been living a simple normal life for a very long time now but they miss the days of adventure until one entity invites all of them to a tournament where they can get to experience one last grand adventure by fighting each other. Each has their own reason to join and clash each other.

The Roster:
Bubsy the Bobcat
Gex the Gecko
Croc the Crocodile
Earthworm Jim
Jazz Jackrabbit
Awesome Possum
Aero the Acrobat
Rocky Rodent
Jersey Devil
Boogerman
Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel
Punky Skunk
Titus the Fox
Zool (Zool: Ninja of the Nth Dimension)
Big Nose the Caveman
Glover
Bonk
Rolo the Elephant
Ruff and Tumble (40 Winks)
Charlie Takanite (Eggs of Steel)
Soccer Kid
Mohawk and Headphone Jack
Mr. Nutz
Cool Spot (Soft Soda Mascot Guest Star)

Even more 90s Mascots DLC:
Radical Rex
Dynamite Headdy
James Pond
Socket
Chuck Rock
Big Nose the Caveman
Davy (Chameleon Twist)
Sparkster (Rocket Knight Adventures)

90s Sega Mascots:
Ristar
ToeJam & Earl
Wild Woody
Alex Kidd
Willy (Rockin' Kats)
Vectorman
Pulseman
Kid Chameleon
Sketch Turner

2000s Mascots DLC Pack:
Blinx the Cat
Kao the Kangaroo
Vexx (Vexx)
Mort the Chicken
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Kay (Legend of Kay)
Scaler (Scaler: The Shapeshifting Chameleon)
Blender (Blender Bros)
Tak (Tak and the Power of Juju)
Death Jr
Ninjabread Man

Sony DLC:
Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
Spike (Ape Escape)
Jak and Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
PaRappa (PaRappa the Rapper)
Tomba (Tomba!)
Fat Princess (Fat Princess)

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Smash Infinite (using thread title & # of 1st & 3rd party newcomers).

Everyone is here

Base Game
  1. Master Kohga
  2. Raven Beak
  3. Octoling (E)
  4. Waluigi
  5. Ryu Hayabusa
  6. Isaac
  7. Oatchi
  8. Andy
  9. Sami (E)
  10. Shadow (E)
  11. Tails
  12. Takamaru
  13. Dixie Kong (E)
  14. Gholdengo
  15. Noah/Mio
  16. The Sim
  17. Rhythm Girl & Monkey
  18. Alucard
  19. DJ Octavio
  20. Felix (E)
  21. Shantae
  22. Mach Rider (E)
  23. Dragaux
  24. Violet (E)
  25. Geno
  26. Magalor
Standalone DLC
  1. Toadette
Season Pass 1
  1. Travis Touchdown
  2. Lloyd Irving
  3. Jin Kazama (E)
  4. Zach Fair (E)
  5. Crash Bandicoot
  6. Dante
Season Pass 2
  1. Jonesy
  2. 2B
  3. Phoenix Wright
  4. Funky Kong (E)
  5. Rock Howard (E)
  6. Arle Nadja
  7. Ratchet & Clank
Season Pass 3
  1. Traveler (Genshin)
  2. Lara Croft
  3. Chosen Undead
  4. Ninjara (E)
  5. Raiden (E)
  6. Sylux
  7. Nahobino
  8. Master Chief
Also did 1 Notable Mii Costume per non-echo DLC

Standalone (Rare Pack)
  1. Fulgore
  2. Joanna Dark
  3. J-Bomb
  4. Rash
Season Pass 1
  1. Yumi (Senran Kagura)
  2. Kos-Mos
  3. Tracer
  4. Strider Hiryu
Season Pass 2
  1. Gran/Djeeta
  2. Crono
  3. Viewtiful Joe
  4. Ichiban Kasuga
  5. Sackboy
Season Pass 3
  1. Trailblazer
  2. Kasumi
  3. Nightmare
  4. N7 Suit & Helm
  5. Matoi
  6. Thrall

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
What If... there was a fighting game where mobile game characters go up against each other?

Roster
  1. Red (Angry Birds)
  2. Imposter (Among Us)
  3. Om Nom (Cut the Rope)
  4. Barry Steakfries (Jetpack Joyride)
  5. Guy Dangerous (Temple Run)
  6. Tom (Talking Tom)
  7. Jake (Subway Surfers)
  8. Gingerbrave (Cookie Run)
  9. King (Clash of Clans)
  10. Mammott (My Singing Monsters)
  11. Cat (Battlecats)
  12. Cube (Geometry Dash)
  13. Swampy (Where's my Water)
  14. Buddy (Kick the Buddy)
  15. Boss (Beat the Boss)
  16. Flame Dragon (Dragon City)
  17. Dan (Dan the Man)
  18. Great White (Hungry Shark)
  19. Knight (Soul Knight)
  20. Doodle Jumper (Doodle Jump)
DLC Fighters
  • Ross (Bad Piggies)
  • Pizza (Pizza vs Skeletons)
  • Colossatron (Colossatron: Massive World Threat)
  • Clumsy (Clumsy Ninja)
  • Pixel Man (Pixel Gun 3D)
  • Chicken (Crossy Road)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
NASB3 roster.
This roster is 35 characters, I was originally going to do 30 since that's close to NASB2's DLC-included roster size but it was really hard to fit in newcomers. There are 10 newcomers and 25 veterans.
  1. SpongeBob
  2. Patrick
  3. Squidward
  4. Flying Dutchman
  5. Garfield
  6. Odie
  7. Michelangelo
  8. Donatello
  9. April
  10. Shredder
  11. Reptar
  12. Stu & Tommy
  13. Aang
  14. Toph
  15. Zuko
  16. Korra
  17. Ren & Stimpy
  18. Powdered Toast Man
  19. Jimmy
  20. Hugh
  21. CatDog
  22. Gerald
  23. Helga
  24. Zim
  25. Professor Membrane
  26. Luna Loud
  27. Ed Bighead
  28. Dr. Hutchison
  29. Nigel
  30. Biggie Cheese
  31. Jenny
  32. Vexus
  33. Fanboy & Chum Chum
  34. Oblina
  35. El Tigre
Tried to avoid anything unconventional even for NASB standards. (Swiper and Rango were cut for this), and also tried to avoid any picks that could be percieved as "malicious" to a popular request (I was going to put in Gaz, a second (third overall) TMNT villain, and the Crust Cousins, but Membrane, Donatello, and Vexus won out for this reason, ride-or-die for Biggie though), though cuts were a different story because people are inherently going to take those personally unfortunately. Rocko was cut because I wanted both Hutch and Bighead, and couldn't justify giving his show three characters, while the only other shows with more than 2 characters are the megafranchises. Chose not to give any show more than 4 characters so other shows can have room for extra reps (sorry Krabs/Plankton). Characters were not chosen to be "replacements", though some picks do have similar theming to cut characters

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
My take on a Cartoon Network \ WB animation roster. Would release in place of MVS. roster is kinda big but I figure these would eh released in bathces.

1. Dexter
  2. Bubbles
  3. Buttercup
  4. Blossom
  5. Mojo Jojo
  6. Johnny Bravo
  7. Courage
  8. Samurai Jack
  9. Aku
  10. Grim
  11. Ed, Edd n Eddy
  12. Numbuh One
  13. Father
  14. Bloo
  15. Ben 10
  16. Villgax
  17. Chowder
  18. Finn
  19. Jake
  20. Marcaline
  21. Mordicai
  22. Gumball
  23. Steven
  24. Garnet
  25. K.O
  26. Valentino
  27. Craig
  28. Space Ghost
  29. Bugs Bunny
  30. Daffy Duck
  31. Will. E Coyote
  32. Fred Flinstone
  33. Shaggy
  34. Brock Sampson
  35. Rick Sanchez

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
xtreme-roster.png

My take on an XBox roster

ROW 1 (Microsoft)
Master Chief (Halo), Blinx the Time Sweeper, Jack of Blades (Fable), Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Agent (Crackdown), Alan Wake [sort of], Razputin (Psychonauts), Clippy (Microsoft Office)

ROW 2 (Activision-Blizzard)
Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Captain Price (Call of Duty), Judy Nails (Guitar Hero)
Thrall (Warcraft), Sarah Kerrigan (StarCraft), Diablo, Tracer (Overwatch)

ROW 3 (Bethesda and Rare)
DOOM Slayer (DOOM), Vault Boy (Fallout), the Dovahkiin (Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim), Chai (Hi-Fi Rush)
The Battletoads, Fulgore (Killer Instinct), Kameo, Hudson Horstachio (Viva Pinata)

ROW 4 (Associated Indies and Guests)
'Splosion Man, Steve (Minecraft), Cuphead, Ori (Ori and the Blind Forest)
Scout (Team Fortress 2), Frank West (Dead RIsing), Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden), Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)

Maybe I could make one or two changes, but IDK

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Kingdom Hearts But It's Video Game as a Whole Instead Disney
(This idea is inspired on Darkvortex's Warner Bros. Kingdom Hearts and the Smashboards Creates thread from AlteredBeast's Kingdom Hearts Without Disney)

Party Members: Pac-Man and Sonic
King Mickey: Mario
Maleficent: Sephiroth

Worlds

-Hyrule (The Legend of Zelda), Party Member: Link
-Raccoon City (Resident Evil), Party Member: Leon Kennedy
-Outworld (Mortal Kombat), Party Member: Raiden
-Planet Zebes (Metroid), Party Member: Samus
-Earth (Halo), Party Member: Master Chief
-Shadow Moses Island (Metal Gear Solid), Party Member: Solid Snake
-Hell (Doom), Party Member: Doomguy
-N'Sane Island, Party Member: Crash Bandicoot
Game & Watch World (Game & Watch) (Mini-game world)

Summons

Cloud Strife
Rayman
Marco Rossi
Ryu Hayabusa
The Prince (Prince of Persia)
Nemesis
Thrall (World of Warcraft)

Top Bottom