• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heres what i think the next new charcter is going to be

Bomb4Brawl

Smash Rookie
lets look at the facts mario has had so many newcomers a chacrter from his franchise: unlikely

Ness and the earthbound franchise gave lucas and he alrdy looks dumb, newcomer from earthbound: unlikely

Starfox gave falco so another newcomer is: unlikely

Link gave zelda and ganandorf and young link another newcomer: proboble since Twilight princess was such a hit

Donkey kong: just recently gave diddy, diddy looks cool but those 2 r enough

we r at the climax of my hypothesis i think the next newcomer will be from the meteroid series prfrebly Ridley since adding rival charcters is tridition , Bowser, King dedede, Ganondorf.

also if shadow the hedgehog is added i will be extremley pissed 1 sonic charcter is enough

Hejiru

Smash Ace
A: learn to spell

B: Your logic fails.

C: Post this in the character discussion thread.

Other than that, welcome to SmashBoards!

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
B: Your logic fails.
Explain. He has a confusing but somewhat sensible point. But still, you forgot Ice climbers' franchise, warioware, metal gear, etc. There could even be no more newcomers at all. There could even be no more newcomers confirmed, and that be it! Who knows?

and also, welcome to the boards, try not to wander...

Bomb4Brawl

Smash Rookie
F. i feel welcome already
U. Abbreviations are comon on the internet
C. I may have chosen the wrong board but my logic is correct
K. sorry but they rly shouldnt put any1 in from wario ware i dont remember any charcters that look destructive

Y. But u meteroid hasnt got a newcomer yet so lets be realistic
U.Its gonna happen.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
K. sorry but they rly shouldnt put any1 in from wario ware i dont remember any charcters that look destructive

U.Its gonna happen.
So you think that Jigglypuff and Pichu look "destructive"?

I didn't really get your part about the Starfox series. It's not even certain that Falco will be in Brawl, and there's actually a pretty high chance of a newcomer (Krystal) coming from that series.

Foe

Smash Journeyman

U.Its gonna happen.
It's YOU not YU. Silly.

Metroid = ZSS?

AceMoney

Smash Apprentice
Uhm, yeah....wrong discussion. Haha, but I'm sure the moderators would be happy to move you to the character thread. Agreed. Ridley is more than likely a given in the game without them confirming it. I know, I know. Wait for nintendo to say it, but I agree, Metroid is the only series without much of a nw character for the past two games. It's always just been samus. All they've done now is add a new version of samus to it, not a new member from the universe itself.

Talendime

Smash Ace

U.Its gonna happen.
You're funny. I was like "why is he starting at F shouldn't he be starting with D?" and then I got it. That was a good one.

D

Deleted member

How about teh color changes, people! Green mario is Luigi, red Sonic is...O_oRUN EVERYONE RUN BUBSY CONFIRMED!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL But seriously, can't you count color changes as newcomers?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

U.Its gonna happen.

EDIT: 1st Pic removed. Seemed a little too harsh.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
lets look at the facts mario has had so many newcomers a chacrter from his franchise: unlikely

Ness and the earthbound franchise gave lucas and he alrdy looks dumb, newcomer from earthbound: unlikely

Link gave zelda and ganandorf and young link another newcomer: proboble since Twilight princess was such a hit

we r at the climax of my hypothesis i think the next newcomer will be from the meteroid series prfrebly Ridley since adding rival charcters is tridition , Bowser, King dedede, Ganondorf.

also if shadow the hedgehog is added i will be extremley pissed 1 sonic charcter is enough
I'm afraid that if I hit spellcheck my computer will explode.

Everything you said is basically wrong.

What Mario newcomers have they shown? Unless you're counting Wario, but he's considered a Wario character in Brawl. I'm sure there will be a new Mario character with a mushroom icon.

Falco hasn't even been confirmed to return yet.

Neither has Ganondorf or Young Link.

Why would you think that 2 characters from the DK games is enough, but Metroid needs more then 2?

Even if they added another Sonic character, it would be Tails, not Shadow.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

You must have failed/are failing English... "Tridition"? "Alrdy"? I mean.. the "we r" is understandable but seriously, learn to spell.

vargasdelman

Smash Rookie
I'm afraid that if I hit spellcheck my computer will explode.

Everything you said is basically wrong.

What Mario newcomers have they shown? Unless you're counting Wario, but he's considered a Wario character in Brawl. I'm sure there will be a new Mario character with a mushroom icon.

Falco hasn't even been confirmed to return yet.

Neither has Ganondorf or Young Link.

Why would you think that 2 characters from the DK games is enough, but Metroid needs more then 2?

Even if they added another Sonic character, it would be Tails, not Shadow.
lol too true

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And why did we feel the need to bump this useless and pointless thread?

Oh, hot **** I bumped it even further.

Top Bottom