• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"He's a Bruiser and You New Best Pal!" Dragonite for SSB4!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I have yet to see what a full Dragonite moveset would look like. If one is made, I hope that it is not similar to what Charizard had. I'm just glad I made something for Dragonair.

If you haven't looked at it, check it out above. ^^^

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I think it's a longshot. however, back before PKMN trainer was announced for brawl, I was flamed in my Charizard for brawl thread. That was quite turned around. So I think there's always a chance, and more dragons makes for a better game IMO.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think if any non-Mewtwo first gen gets in, it'll be Meowth, and even that's a long shot in my eyes. As far as competition, Dragonite is behind Mewtwo, Zoroark, Genesect, Meowth and possibly Chandelure seeing as how he is the most popular 5th Gen Pokemon in Japan according to some big poll.

I mean, if he happened, I wouldn't mind. I just don't see it happening.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
dragonite has too much competition. Between mewtwo and 5th gen reps pokemon's roster will already be completely bloated (it's already the biggest amount of reps in brawl)

AdamB15

Smash Rookie
To reference an earlier post:

Dragonair was supposed to evolve into Gyarados.

Magikarp was supposed to evolve into Dragonite.

(Different names of course)

This is all on an infopic somewhere on the internet.

I signed up to post this, now I'm deleting my account.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just put Pokemon Champion Lance in SSB4, then: Dragonite, Salamence, and Charizard, or some other variation with Dragonite.

I think it'd be kickass to play as Derpnite, don't get me wrong, but seeing him as a solo fighter doesn't sound more realistic than a team-partner in a trainer set.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Charizard should have gotten a Dragonite palette swap and a proper Shiny Charizard palette swap in Brawl. Oh well, maybe in SSB4 if Pokemon Trainer Red returns.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I think if any non-Mewtwo first gen gets in, it'll be Meowth, and even that's a long shot in my eyes. As far as competition, Dragonite is behind Mewtwo, Zoroark, Genesect, Meowth and possibly Chandelure seeing as how he is the most popular 5th Gen Pokemon in Japan according to some big poll.

I mean, if he happened, I wouldn't mind. I just don't see it happening.
Yh but if Chanderler gets in and has cool ghost moves people would be begging and wishing that Haunter/Gengar got in..xD and i would be with them.

:phone:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not as cool as Raichu, or BLASTOISE :009: but Dragonite is pretty cool and all. Just don't see him as too likely. Mewtwo would of coarse take priority, then would come Meowth / Raichu / Blastoise / Snorlax / Mew?

He even has a lot of competition within the first generation, then comes the of coarse 'new rep', a 5th or 6th generation representation. I don't have high hopes for the original 'pseudo-legendary' dragon.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
To reference an earlier post:

Dragonair was supposed to evolve into Gyarados.

Magikarp was supposed to evolve into Dragonite.

(Different names of course)

This is all on an infopic somewhere on the internet.

I signed up to post this, now I'm deleting my account.
LOL
u
u funny guy
I thought this was common knowledge

But no really. Poster of this thread, go ahead and make your deoxys thread. Also, somebody make a paper mario thread!!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You know, Dragonite would probably have an awful matchup against the Ice Climbers now that we're talking about him. :troll:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Dragonite would be sick though man..

May not fly high but would be powerful and have unique moves like ranged attacks and defensive attacks and crazy smash attacks.

Final Smash could be Draco Meteor would looks alot like ness FS though..

or OUTRAGE!!

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Well, this is a DragonITE thread. Talking about DragonAIR is technically off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom