• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys i'm back :D

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Well as most of you know, i had dropped pit for mk ( lol who hasn't). I was tired of putting in so much work into pit when mk could easily be learned and have an advantage on everyone in the cast.

But.. Metaknight gets boring. I can see my youtube fans getting bored with my play, asking for my pit, and wishing i had not ended up like everyone else. Took me some time to realize this but, the reason i chose pit was because he fit my playstyle, AND I WANTED TO BE THE BEST PIT

i'll will be reading alot and lurking around on smashboards to find any new pit tricks/techniques i had not learned yet.

I'm glad to be back guys, i'll deffinately rep pit at Mass Madness Legends this weekend =D

But if there are any new things please post it here or even questions :D

p.s someone help me with the mk matchup lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I just have to say its good to have another high player back on Pit. It gets depressing when you're trying to rep a character who doesnt have a head figure. I even thought about going to mk...but i don't wanna be the same. And i agree most ppl do come back. I have a friend who went to mk and then came back. I'm glad to hear you'll be repping pit again. You've influenced my aggro gameplay alot with your mixups. Though you don't play campy at all i still learned stuff from watching your old vids.

I have a question...

Could you post a summary of pit/snake team? I'm starting to team with a snake in my crew and we're going pit/snake double snake and mk/snake.

I had trouble with the mk matchup for a while. But for the most part now when im playing someone of equal skill i generally go even. I established a certain style of play i use specifically for mk and when i went back and watched some masashi vids he plays it alot the same way. In some ways this mu is kind of the same for pit as snake/sheik except we don't get gimped AS EASILY but we can get gimped.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm sure everyone has thought about going to mk because it would make everything easier for you. Coming back from the dark side takes balls. Good to see you on the side of justice again.

If you want to look at anything newish with Pit: My innovative ideas thread has some videos, not all of which are useful, but still something to look at with Pit. Maharba also has a chaingrab thread which I think might have moved to the one stop Pit shop thread which is the moderator, Roxy's, idea of cleaning up the Pit boards by combining a bunch of threads.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Well theres 2 ways to play Snake/Pit

lol tthey're pretty obvious but it depends on the skill levels of you and your partner. IF your partners snake is really good and can handle 2vs1 and is very aggro at times, i''d say u camp on the ledge and stay away from the stage while he does all the work. Your basically adding dmg by shooting arrows and hes killing while stocktanking so he can take.

the second one is the complete oppisite where you go and be the aggro one. but your snake partner can be campy at times, but you rely on him for the kiills, is that good enough?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well theres 2 ways to play Snake/Pit

lol tthey're pretty obvious but it depends on the skill levels of you and your partner. IF your partners snake is really good and can handle 2vs1 and is very aggro at times, i''d say u camp on the ledge and stay away from the stage while he does all the work. Your basically adding dmg by shooting arrows and hes killing while stocktanking so he can take.

the second one is the complete oppisite where you go and be the aggro one. but your snake partner can be campy at times, but you rely on him for the kiills, is that good enough?
Ya that's what i thought. How would you rate the team? I mean you and fatal did real well witht that team. But that could just be you guys over all skill.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hell yes!!!!!! kool aid im hella glad your back!

the threads i would check out first are my cg thread in the one stop pit stop, luckay's unnofficial inovative ideas thread, and krystedez's loop thread and if you want to my loop thread (in luckay's idea thread now). those are the main threads that have new stuff. oh and check out my wing break di thread please :)

EDIT:
check out the youtube account thread.

kuro has some good matches against mk. also if you really wanna learn that MU go to youtube and watch masashi vs kobayashi. that is where the learning begins for that match up.

double edit: do you think snake and pit are even and that the new MU chart is off? same with ICs?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so hows your pit cramming goin kool? learn anything you didn't know yet? got any random tidbits of info too share? or will that all come after the tourney you're going to?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
as of right now i've learned nothing but i did learn that you can pivot grab mks nado, (pretty obvious but i never knew pit could)

i'm practicing perfecting everything atm, my next tourney is in 11 days :D can't wait

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Will you be going Pit on Aib's ladder again too? :p Nice to have someone well known again repping Pit!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Haha your the dude who who had those videos who made me want to main Pit in the first place :p

Are you black?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
he hasn't used pit in quite some time now. we will know whether he is or isn't just based off vids and results. he used to be for sure as he is the only pit with wins against ally that i know of but that was like a year ago now.

does any1 else think esca and kool goin double pit at a tourney would be to epic?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I tought yass was teh bess.

My friend gave me a list of pit mains who were good to look at youtube a long time ago and I choose koolaid since im black lol

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
metaknight is mad boring. and stupid.

Kool Aid, can you think any basic mistakes that you see a lot of Pit players make?

Top Bottom