• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys I'm knew to Wario

RichBrown

Smash Master
so yeah I decided to pick up wario after watching futile play, he is the best wario.

I was just wondering though, how do I getthe big fart? I practiced doing a smash fart or something but it still would only do a small one, then I give up on it for a while, and when I try again I'll get it once, but then I can't do it anymore. if someone could help me id really appreciate it thnx

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
so yeah I decided to pick up wario after watching futile play, he is the best wario.

I was just wondering though, how do I getthe big fart? I practiced doing a smash fart or something but it still would only do a small one, then I give up on it for a while, and when I try again I'll get it once, but then I can't do it anymore. if someone could help me id really appreciate it thnx
Waft charges on a timer, u can get a Full Waft when he glows Brown. For the other variations like 3/4ths or half, u just gotta release it at a certain time frame.

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
2 minutes equals fully charged if i remember correctly, but anytime after 1ish seems to be pretty powerful, im sure theres info in the stickies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You have to either put a timer on (as it usually is in trnies) and keep track of it, or develop an internal timer (which I've done) and just get a feel for the half farts. The full fart is easy b/c you'll be glowing brown and gassy.

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
ok just start up brawl, go to training mode, pick wario, start the match, and DONT DO ANYTHING for 2 minutes--just put your controller down or something. he should be glowing brown by then

POKE40

Smash Lord
55 seconds is 3/4 charged
and 1 minute and 50 seconds is a full charge
Wario will start glowing like a broken christmas lighting. Thats when you fully know he is ready to release.

the fart starts charging from the beginning. And, like stated, reset when intiated .
be careful when using a full charge since you can SD yourself :p

It is also fun to do that on wifi on time when it hits zero since I always do that.:chuckle:

7FO

Smash Cadet
and another thing RichBrown, stay active 2 tha boards. Futile, ssbbFICTION, dr. mario guy, and phantom x give very gud advice so pay attention 2 those players if u want to get betta. just by me browsing tha boards is gettin me sumwhere=)

DemonFart

Smash Lord
and another thing RichBrown, stay active 2 tha boards. Futile, ssbbFICTION, dr. mario guy, and phantom x give very gud advice so pay attention 2 those players if u want to get betta. just by me browsing tha boards is gettin me sumwhere=)
i don't think futile posts here anymore

DemonFart

Smash Lord
yeah what a shame i never met him. if he was actually better then fiction then he must've been a god or something. also i have always wondered does anyone know why he quit brawl?

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
yeah what a shame i never met him. if he was actually better then fiction then he must've been a god or something. also i have always wondered does anyone know why he quit brawl?
dude, he was a god... he'd only lose to D3s in grand finals and the matches were close as hell

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
lol I think I would die of laughter if Futile was secretly PKnintendo XD

EDIT: He quit brawl because he's always liked melee better, and eventually just said no more brawl I'm playing melee only.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
lol I think I would die of laughter if Futile was secretly PKnintendo XD

EDIT: He quit brawl because he's always liked melee better, and eventually just said no more brawl I'm playing melee only.
man...that sucks! he really did not like brawl that much so he just quit it?!
lol yep that would be hilarious if pknintendo really was futile.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
NO PROBLEM

GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE MISTER OLIMAR MASTER

:p

Top Bottom