• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey i have some questions for Falco!!

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Hey there, im new to the Falco boards because i main Fox. Later i start using Falco and i like him. I mained him in Melee though i didnt knew about advanced techniques. So now i'm using Falco again and i've learned some andvanced technique.

Gattling Combo, boost smash and ChainGrabbing if thats a Advanced Technique. Are there any more Advanced techniques? And in which situation can i use them the best.

I seem to lose always because Falco is slow. I also have a hard time to kill people and my Dair never seems to hit the opponent when they are recovering. I need some help really could 1 of you guys mentor me or somethin <_> i always lose i want to be better!!!

note: I'm not emo jsut pretending!

Smash Rookie
Gattling Combo, boost smash and ChainGrabbing if thats a Advanced Technique. Are there any more Advanced techniques? And in which situation can i use them the best.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176342
I seem to lose always because Falco is slow
He becomes faster along with the rest of the cast once you learn the game's physics and become better at auto-cancelling. Also, misuse of his fair makes him seem slow.
I also have a hard time to kill people and my Dair never seems to hit the opponent when they are recovering.
User malfunction <.< just get better at dairing.

Top Bottom