• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey!! I need some Help Here!! :D

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
Hi! I need some Help here!!!... this is my fight in a Winners Finnal in a tournament of my country, Im from Venezuela, and I was fighting against a Peach, in the First Battle I was rapped, but then I get the timing but I dont know... I think I could get better in other ways... so I can win the next time :D what adviced could you give me?

Here is the Video, please, comment the Video or this thead, I will ty a lot! :D

****_Ichigo, AKA: RAI/****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdpaxu4zMY

Windrose

Smash Lord
Post your video here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297643
It's the official falcon video critique thread.

Based on what I saw, you kind of got stage *****. You weren't able to play well in FoD or Brinstar. On brinstar you keep missing L-Cancels and side b into parts of the stage that blocks you. Lack of experience on those stages?

Note: It is always a bad idea to attack into peach from below a platform. Her downsmash will **** you. Don't use side-b or try to jab her when she's low percent. She'll just crouch-cancel and downsmash. Other than that, I think you did fine :S

PS: I see some places still use the old tournament rules where you random the first stage and mute city/pokemon floats is still in the stage list loool.

0Room

Smash Lord
:'D
People actually believe in my thread now

To be honest I feel like you don't really know what you're doing in this MU :/
You get CC Dsmashed a LOT in this set. And like Windrose mentioned, you need to ban those stages man. Or practice like mad on them.

As far as what you should do, I'll write that later...I have a test to take xD

Gu3r0

Smash Rookie
practice more un counterpick stages, grab peach more, space nairs better. das it

if ur from venezuela, u should know blea gelo then, he said he was gonna try to bring another player from venezuela to genesi2.

0Room

Smash Lord
Actually Gu3r0 more or less summed it up.

Don't go offstage, make sure that you don't get CC->dsmashed [which is what happens a lot when you nair], and grab->dthrow->knee around 80, 90%.
I could write a book on it
But more or less that's the summary.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
Ty! Actually Blea Gelo is one of my best friends :D I talk with him a lot when i can... and he told me to do more space nair, but one of the problems here is... that the Peach's here in Venezuela doesnt play good... they play giving too much space... or thats what Blea Gelo told me... I'll try to ban BF, I doesnt ban Mute City cause I banned YS, I dont know I think that will be more troublesome... I dont know...

@Windrose: Allright I'll post my video there for some help and ty for everything :D

Mokumo

Smash Ace
upthrow -> knee works on peach at absurdly low %s like from around 45% - 60%. a lot of peaches wont see that coming the first time you do it, too

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
do what these guys above me are telling you + never play armada`s peach.

This will improve your win rating against her :p

Top Bottom