• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, I'm new here. Has this been suggested yet?

nospimi99

Smash Rookie
I did a quick search and didn't find anything. I know the main goal for Project M is for balanced Multiplayer and I'd rather them get that perfect first, but after that's done they ave other things to do right? I heard they want to do their own version of the SSE and stuff but that's a times away.

Basically what I want to do is would they plan on doing a Board the platforms? They went from making break the target and board the platform for each individual character, to making 5 smash the targets for every character and I think that's pretty lazy. When the Project M crew finish polishing up the main game, would they consider doing Board the Platforms for each character? Would anyone else want this?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I think everyone would want that.

I'm no developer but I think that each characters "Board the platforms" would count as another stage and they might not be able to do it.

I hated what they did with target test too man.

Top Bottom