• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Melee people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
my controller's getting super awful now, because I've overused it (I've had it for almost a year now, and I used it at every brawl tourney also, so it's just getting worse and worse over time), and I really need a new fox controller. Is anybody willing to donate a good controller (good for fox especially) to me?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hmm i dunno how good it is for fox...but id be willing to donate mine to the greatness that is mew2king.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
idk I used to be really fluid (like less than a month ago) but recently it's hard to do stuff like I used to, and a lot of my aerials are coming out wrong. I think my controller's just getting worse/old from overuse. It was a bad idea to use it at every brawl tourney probably, but I think it's mostly because I've used it for most of 2008. I don't wanna buy a new one and break it in, because 1) that only works half the time 2) Brawl's way more common now. That's why I was posting it here in case anyone wanted to help. You guys obviously don't have to, but I was just wondering cuz if so it'd be way easier on me lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
its actually tough to break in a new one, the control stick is tight.

m2k ifyou really want mine ill send you mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom