• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heya, I'm your new mod!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yoha brohas!

I'm gonna be modding this place from now on since PhantomX has retired and moved on to med school.

So might've seen me post around the social thread and might be wondering right now: "Why is this guy modding the WARIO boards of all places?!"

1.) PX is one of my best buddies I've met through Smash, and we've played a LOT.
2.) I've either played or met a good bit of Warios, including PX and DMG from Texas, Fiction from SoCal, JNig from Louisiana, and shaSLAM from Alabama.
3.) I've actually been playing a bit of Wario here and there. I confess that I love playing campy with him, haha.

Looking forward to modding this place for you guys!

Oh, and if you're into Disney, you're cool in my book. <3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You can't be all that bad if you play Wario.

But if you were a Wario who sings Disney songs, you'd be LEGIT.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You can't be all that bad if you play Wario.

But if you were a Wario who sings Disney songs, you'd be LEGIT.
I was a cartoon network kid growing up.

but just to make you happy..

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Nice! Old school Disney movies are my favorite haha.

LOL Dyno I'm watching that part of Aladdin right now haha xD

Padô

Smash Lord
Sup Zig,

Nice to have you modding here, honestly I was thinking on asking for this job to someone but whatever, I still think you'd do a better job then I would since you got a lot of more experience.

People were just getting used to see you around so this might be no surprise at all...

Also, I got a HUGE Disney Cartoon Movies VHS Collection, I got all the histories on little sound tapes which I don't know the name right now.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My mom gave away all my Disney VHSes to my little cousins. :(

Now I'm going around buying the DVDs/Blu-rays, haha.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Yeah I asked Marc to fix us a moderator to prevent stuff like the Pit boards from happening (What? No I had nothing to do with that :laugh:). I figure Zigsta will do the job just fine.

~Chair

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Welcome!

To start, could you please change control of my two threads:

The interview thread and the doubles thread...to anyone who's willing to take them?

I no longer want to be in control of them.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Welcome!

To start, could you please change control of my two threads:

The interview thread and the doubles thread...to anyone who's willing to take them?

I no longer want to be in control of them.
Sure thing.

Who would like them?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
You guys are meatriding our new mod ALREADY? Geez.

Anyways, Zigs has the :bigthumbup from me. Bringing the power tops to the Wario boards.

Oh, and I'd be willing to take over the Tournament Results thread. BMX hasn't touched that thing in over a year.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If you're going to be our mod can you mod like PX? Lock stupid threads like Wario is da bess.....

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
^^ yeah i kinda agree with this. on one hand it did somewhat give me a :chuckle: when i first read it, but now its nonsense.

Should have been posted in the social thread.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
^^ yeah i kinda agree with this. on one hand it did somewhat give me a :chuckle: when i first read it, but now its nonsense.

Should have been posted in the social thread.
The Wario boards had class when PX was the mod. **** like that didn't fly. Let's keep it classy okay Zigsta? Yeah it would of been fine in the social thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I like all kinds of disney and pixar animations, I don't sing along anymore though, not much of a child in real life to be doing that.

But japanese animation and cartoons are a different story.

If you've seen Arashi no Yoru Ni, you'd probably be in love and hate of it (love cuz it's a cute and awesome animation, hate cuz of lack of disney style musical song stuff like Princess and the Frog brought back)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Please don't lock any of my threads, they actually have content in them.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Og, Yink's told me I should go to that tournament, too--I'm definitely looking into it. :)

And Krys, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into that film!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
/namesearched ^

BUT in all honesty, Zigsta's a good mod guys, he'll do a great job.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta are you really a Disney film director?
Nope, I'm a film student at UT, where I'm the Walt Disney Pictures campus rep. I basically go around promoting Disney films. TRON: Legacy and Tangled are gonna be sooooo fun to promote!

It's my dream to write and direct at Pixar. This summer, I interned at Hollywood Gang Productions--they're the folks who made the movie 300, and they're located on the Warner Bros. Lot. I ate lunch next to Conan O'Brian one day. ;P

So those two resume items are huge. I'm applying to Pixar's summer internship this summer, and if I don't get that, I'll apply for DreamWorks Animation, and if I don't get that, I'll apply for LucasFilm.

Even if Pixar doesn't work out this summer, I have a lead into DreamWorks Animation--I'm meeting with a guy who works there and graduated from my rival high school 10-15 years ago or so. He's a higher-up along the technical side of the company.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Thats a hell of a story/plan. I plan on finishing my last year of highschool and doing something with film/video. Im taking video production classes now (my 3rd year actually) and im having so much fun doing it. It's good to see someone else interested in the field.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thats a hell of a story/plan. I plan on finishing my last year of highschool and doing something with film/video. Im taking video production classes now (my 3rd year actually) and im having so much fun doing it. It's good to see someone else interested in the field.
Nice! High school video production classes are a great way to get started.

I was in Broadcasting my Junior and Senior years of high school, which helped me land an internship and later a summer job for two summers as an editor and cameraman at a TV station.

Do you have anything in mind as your goal? Thinking more film or TV?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Do you have anything in mind as your goal? Thinking more film or TV?
I want to take classes first in both and see which one i like more, as a high schooler i dont know what to expect in the professional field at the moment. So i am trying to keep my options open and try new things.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I want to take classes first in both and see which one i like more, as a high schooler i dont know what to expect in the professional field at the moment. So i am trying to keep my options open and try new things.
Cool man--that's a solid first step.

If you'd like advice or book recommendations, hit me up!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Cool man--that's a solid first step.

If you'd like advice or book recommendations, hit me up!
I Just got a call from Art Institute of Atlanta and i'm kinda mad because my mom handed me the phone knowing who it was and kept bothering me while i was on the phone asking about where the remote was and stuff. I have an appointment this Thursday. I'm gonna check out the college and see how things are. I hope i will have a good experience.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I Just got a call from Art Institute of Atlanta and i'm kinda mad because my mom handed me the phone knowing who it was and kept bothering me while i was on the phone asking about where the remote was and stuff. I have an appointment this Thursday. I'm gonna check out the college and see how things are. I hope i will have a good experience.
Awesome! About your visiting, not your mom pestering you, haha.

Visiting a college is hands-down the best way to feel if it's the right place for you. For example, I LOVED the film school at USC, but I felt downright uncomfortable around the students for some reason. At Texas, I felt right at home.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Visiting a college is hands-down the best way to feel if it's the right place for you. For example, I LOVED the film school at USC, but I felt downright uncomfortable around the students for some reason. At Texas, I felt right at home.
They have video game programming so i guess there would be a game interest there. Maybe i can find a few fellow smashers. I know one that goes there so thats a plus.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

weird how some one from texas feels right at home in texas.....

Top Bottom