• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hialeah FL, any Melee'rs out here?

Sputnik

Smash Cadet
Anyone like competitive smash melee around here or know of any tournaments around the area?

Last edited:

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i'm in hialeah, as are a couple of other peeps. people meet up at cool stuff (it's in hollywood, not too far) on mondays, versus (it's in pompano beach) on wednesday nights for a free tourney (still have to pay a 3$ venue fee i think), and at arcade oddyssey pretty often. easiest way to play with peeps would be to join the south florida melee facebook group thing

Sputnik

Smash Cadet
i'm in hialeah, as are a couple of other peeps. people meet up at cool stuff (it's in hollywood, not too far) on mondays, versus (it's in pompano beach) on wednesday nights for a free tourney (still have to pay a 3$ venue fee i think), and at arcade oddyssey pretty often. easiest way to play with peeps would be to join the south florida melee facebook group thing
Awesome, thanks for the info. I joined the group yesterday. I'll see if I can make it to AO, but I'm wondering if there will be Super Smash Bros. Melee? That's pretty much all I play since I don't have Brawl.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
Yo Trust we got melee PM and brawl no biggie lol im surprised you didnt know we had smash down here

Top Bottom