• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidare

Repiteo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Repiteo
Figured it's high time to stop lurking and actually show myself.

Name's Repiteo. I'm a Smasher from Bowling Green, Kentucky, and am currently seeking to start a Smash Scene in my immediate area (though I am curious on how to approach making such a scene).

I decided to join SmashBoards as a means of conversing with other people regarding the thing that I am most passionate over: Smash. Though, my other interests include theater, improv and broadcasting, Smash is the pastime that I can relate to others with best on this site.

The only other real community I am currently a part of would be an improv troupe at my local University, but as established earlier, I am hoping to start a Smash scene here as well.

My primary game is Project M, with the occasional delving into Melee and Brawl. 64 isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I respect the game for what it is.

So yeah, that's the gist of it. I look forward to better knowing the people residing here. Cheers!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hi there Repiteo! Welcome to Smashboards!

I would give you advice for starting a smash scene but unfortunately I've never done that before so I don't have any~

Project M also currently happens to be my favourite game too! We have a board completely dedicated to Project M, so perhaps you might find something interesting to discuss there.

Hope to see you around!

Top Bottom