• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hidden Power Monthlies (July 2014)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The Alabama Smash League Presents:

July 13, 2014
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-8-2014-asl-presents-hidden-power-monthlies-mobile-alabama.350097/

EVO Party Edition! This time we tried out doing all melee before moving on to Project M and separate TO machine and livestream setup. Both experiments went over very well, but we're still moving on up, see you guys next time!

Singles:
Hidden Power Monthiles (july2014)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Ragnarock
$66.00
2nd
Dron
$33.00
3rd
Met
$11.00
4th
Ram
5th
Cubelarooso
5th
Ninkendo64
7th
Huemon
7th
Relax
9th
Micro
9th
DtJ BSL
9th
Dinkledorf
9th
Mikey
13th
Mark
13th
Scotty
13th
Mank
13th
Alias
17th
Rai
17th
Trick
17th
Alesana
17th
Arc
17th
Orion
17th
Bio

Hidden Power Monthiles July 2014 Melee
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rice
$78.00
2nd
Ragnarock
$39.00
3rd
Ram
$13.00
4th
Roboturner
5th
Aly
5th
Glitch
7th
Dron
7th
Huemon
9th
Rolf
9th
Sickolas
9th
Mikey
9th
DInowulf
13th
Orange Envelope
13th
Ninkendo64
13th
Ethan | Ginger Jesus
13th
Facepalm
17th
Swis
17th
Rai
17th
Scotty
17th
Jeth
17th
Arc
17th
Burg
17th
Relax
17th
Dubs
25th
Alesana
25th
Kenith

Doubles:

1: Birthday Blood (Rag + Ram) ($40.00)
2: Acrobatics (Dron + Huemon)
3: Super Smashed (Ninkendo64 + Relax)
4: Stinkey Fingers (Dinkledoorf + Orion)

1: I hate Alectrius (Rice + Ram) ($40.00)
2: Kill all Nerds (Dron + Rolf) ($20.00)
3: Team (Rag + MIkey) ($10.00)
4: Dino Link (Dinowulf + Wafe)
5: Car Lot Kids (Dubs + Jeth)
5: We're Better than Y'all (Roboturner + Met)
7: Breaking a Sweat (Burg + Kenith)

• Max max max shoutouts to GingerJesus GingerJesus and facepalms2 facepalms2 . You guys killed it on commentary and really made my life so much easier
  • To all the stream viewers. It makes all the work I put into it worth it when you guys chat and enjoy the show.
  • Dron Dron good job taking a set off of Rag, the training is paying off
  • Ryker: A piece of my tournament experience was missing without our doubles team.
  • Dinowulf Dinowulf thanks for helping whip everyone into gear and getting the setups we needed
  • PrinceAlias PrinceAlias <3
  • RAM RAM we'll miss you
  • R ragnarock OrangeEnvelope OrangeEnvelope Jethroo Jethroo Mrs.Rykergram Happy Birthday.
  • Love to everybody, of coarse.

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
The improvements on this HPM compared to last one's was amazing. Everything went on a smooth pace and there wasn't any delay or mixups between matches. Also keep Gingerjesus and facepalm on commentary when there not playing matches they actually made the matches more entertaining then i ever could great job to both of them.

Also i want give a special shout to Glitched. I already said this to his face but matchup or not i'm proud of the improvements he's made to his overall game and finished in the top 5. Now it's time i step it up as well.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
been focusing on Melee, got 7th

been completely neglecting PM, got 2nd

the smash gods bless me and curse me all at once

also shoutouts to ASL for peaking at around 100 viewers apparently, we're moving on up and we're only getting higher, plus we should have an Avermedia LGP + component cables for next month's stream hopefully

we're coming for you, VGBC :shades:

GingerJesus

Smash Rookie
NNID
GingerJesus115
been focusing on Melee, got 7th

been completely neglecting PM, got 2nd

the smash gods bless me and curse me all at once

also shoutouts to ASL for peaking at around 100 viewers apparently, we're moving on up and we're only getting higher, plus we should have an Avermedia LGP + component cables for next month's stream hopefully

we're coming for you, VGBC :shades:

It's the Melee effect, man.

GingerJesus

Smash Rookie
NNID
GingerJesus115
Also keep Gingerjesus and facepalm on commentary when there not playing matches they actually made the matches more entertaining then i ever could great job to both of them.
Thank you, man. I'm really happy with the feedback we've gotten.

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
Yooo (this is Relax btw) mad fun tourney, shoutouts to everyone, Montgomery is trying to hold its own a little haha!! Hopefully we'll see you all next month.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
this new generation of players in Mobile is starting to scare me. you all have training partners and I don't even touch the game between tourneys lol.

but I work in Mobile for right now. usually from 5 pm until midnight but I'll be around if anybody wants to play

Dron

Smash Apprentice
highlight video is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Izxl7-eLBY

also the vids from the recording setup should be up soon (tm)

this new generation of players in Mobile is starting to scare me. you all have training partners and I don't even touch the game between tourneys lol.

but I work in Mobile for right now. usually from 5 pm until midnight but I'll be around if anybody wants to play
do you have anybody's number? me and others I'm sure would be down to play at GNG or maybe somebody's house once in a while

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
no i dont but my number is 228-217-5794

i work in downtown on dauphin st and usualy go in at 5 pm so just text me a day or two in advance and i'll wake up early and come play melee with you guys for a few hours before i go to work

Top Bottom