• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage NEW (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Name: Andy
Brawl Name: Press22
Brawl FC: 1075-2720-6191
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Las Vegas.
Connection Type: DSL, i use a Ethernet for Wii :D
Best Secondary Player(s): Snake/Falco/IC's :p

krehz

Smash Ace
i am de modding myself for lack of good internet but i will still be around! XD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Name: Shadowfirex100
Brawl Name: SDWFE
Brawl FC: 1676-3494-0066
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Midwest
Connection Type: Wifi
Best Secondary Player(s): Random

Let me guess if someone gets in then you just copy and paste the entry lulz.
Yeah I like to try outs.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
i am totally pwning person after person in an online tournament after I fought my first battle.....that I lost...

wtf is going on here?

hijinks!!!!!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
hey new Voltage members (and some who've been here for a few weeks) I am Ussi ;O! I am part of this clan with Pikachu as my 2ndary. The reason I'm never on is because one I'm repping Ike usually and 2nd I don't do online brawls anymore. Nice to meet you all who I will probably never play since I never have time(or care) for online brawls, (offline I do plenty a day though xD)

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! The site is officially done.

BUT: it will be updated as long as you send in content (pics, videos, icons, stories or anything else!)

I'll update the member list at least once a week.

I hope everyone likes it:

sweetcharm.net/highvoltage

p.s. I'm still not 100% sure why firefox users can't view the site, but until then...internet explorer ftw.

K 2

Smash Lord
Curses! It doesn't work on Opera OR Chrome...All I see is a bunch of html text codes.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
gah.

I need to edit some more things.

Just keep letting me know if you find something funky with the site, and I'll go fix it.

Thanks~~~~~

and hey. Are we like...the only freakin clan with a webpage that DOESNT have a forum? Isn't smashboards a perfectly good forum? do we honestly need another one? >_<

neji32

Smash Lord
gah.

I need to edit some more things.

Just keep letting me know if you find something funky with the site, and I'll go fix it.

Thanks~~~~~

and hey. Are we like...the only freakin clan with a webpage that DOESNT have a forum? Isn't smashboards a perfectly good forum? do we honestly need another one? >_<

the site is just a bit kiddish. Like the picture of pika could be more of a cooler one rather than a sophisticated one. but thats just me =/

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
the site is just a bit kiddish. Like the picture of pika could be more of a cooler one rather than a sophisticated one. but thats just me =/
^Don't listen to this kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I wish the site would work on firefox.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i posted this big thing last night about how i was glad stealth improved and i hope all of you guys did and it made me happy and i'll try to do wifi matches against whoever wants to and some junk but the **** internet broke right as i submitted and i lost it. gg wireless. anyway yeah if you wanna add me on facebook search Nick Rathbone, my profile is the one with ninja turtles(baller halloween costume) as the profile pic or IM me...i need some practice for the upcoming matches i have hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom