• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage NEW (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
?? That doesn't make sense. Havokk your exactly right, I spam Pikachu due to the fact that I have 6 Pika's every time I post. Good sense of reasoning.

Staco

Smash Champion
flamewarz :)
if you dont know him, why do you just ignore his posts jedstwilite?
and IxxI why do you worry about one match against one player? that sucks

seriously, stop this stupid conversation guys

just ignore each other

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wtf guys this is a CLAN THREAD! get this **** out of my thread or i will start reporting people no matter who they are. same with the other thread (and anymore i havent gotten to yet) on the pika boards.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Do anyone know if there will be any mods in the chat later tonight that can test me? Im doing a report right now but i should be able to play in a couple of hours. Plus im bored as hell right now. lol

gallax

Smash Hero
you know what sucks...i am not able to get wifi ever since i moved into a new apartment. i keep comtacting the guy but he insists that its my fault. f**k*r.

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll try joining now

Name: lmntolp
Brawl Name: LMNOP
Brawl FC: 1504-7709-5492
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Maryland
Connection Type: wireless router
Best Secondary Player(s): kirby, ness, TL

I've been lurking on smashboards since before I got brawl XD. It's winter break for me, so I'll be available for pretty much the whole week.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just got back home, so this is a little belated (well, for us east coasters), but Happy New Year!!! May we all become better Pikas & prove that he's the best character ever. :)

Roller

Smash Legend
Why would we want people to think he's the best character? I want everyone to think he sucks so nobody prepares adequately for the matchup.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

EDIT: Also, let me know if you need to be tested, and don't expect to just auto get a +, Make sure you have QACing integrated into your play. You don't need to be a master with it, but you should atleast be profficient with it. I've had to turn down a few people lately do to this and would prefer not to have to again. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TRYING OUT! =)

Arei

Smash Rookie
Name: Arei
Brawl Name: Arei
Brawl FC: 1375-6913-0629
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Central
Connection Type: Wireless
Best Secondary Player(s): Marth, Diddy Kong, Wolf

gallax

Smash Hero
i already did yo. and btw...updating the amtchup thread. and man. its sooooooo good. another like 10 hours and will be totally done with everything and we can get started on the new characters.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. **** what a vacation.

I was originally supposed to only stay in san diego for a week. But then my parents decided we should stay in vegas (the countdown there sucked, if any of you heard). As a child under the age of 21, i was pretty limited there. But i snuck into a club because i look as old as my 25 year old cousin (lol they didnt look at my ID). Then my parents decided we should go to this viewing of my 2nd cousins grandma. Then we decided to go to a party just for the hell of it. Then when we were driving home, there was huge fog so we had to stop for about 5 hours.

And now im home. yay. How was everyones holidays?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
hiii guys! I'm back from LA (state) and TN!! Now i can relax and read manga all day. then start dreaded college again.....

gallax

Smash Hero
wow...it seems like everyone is back now from vacation or school or work. well guys...im back. i have school 5 days a week but they all end in the afternoon and i work only on weekends. looks like i will be around for a while now...YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, them closing the clanwars thread is such BS, out of all the spammy **** on this forum they decide to close THAT one.. -__-

Good luck to those participating. =)

REPRESENT.

gallax

Smash Hero
guess what guys...i fixed my wifi finally. somehow i had to configure it blah blah blah. just know that it took me 4 months to figure it out. but now...im back!

Roller

Smash Legend
guess what guys...i fixed my wifi finally. somehow i had to configure it blah blah blah. just know that it took me 4 months to figure it out. but now...im back!
Ya, I know how that is, try going a year with X-box 360 without the x-box live working, THEN talk to me. lol

I got it LAST christmas, and I just got it working like 4 days ago.. -__-

Good to have you back Gallax. =)

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I know how that is, try going a year with X-box 360 without the x-box live working, THEN talk to me. lol

I got it LAST christmas, and I just got it working like 4 days ago.. -__-

Good to have you back Gallax. =)
I had a XBox for 2 years and never got to use xbox live, with my only game being halo 2...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
welcome back gallax missed you man...once school starts back up and i have internet again, hit me up on aim :)

late-happy new year every1

gallax

Smash Hero
well guys ive had an especially long day but ive decided to finish gaw today and then get started with the lucario matchup. frmo this point on i will so by the tier list with the matchups.

Roller

Smash Legend
well guys ive had an especially long day but ive decided to finish gaw today and then get started with the lucario matchup. frmo this point on i will so by the tier list with the matchups.
Awh man.. I liked guessing who would be next..

hahahah

btw, you made like 458 typos there. lol (pardon the hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom