• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys!!!!! im back! i got my wii mote and i am brawl capable. and to answer you question waddle about why the one pika is hitting the other, its because mewtwo ordered that the clones attack who they were cloned from. the real pika is getting hit while the clone is hitting. ash is yelling "no more fighting" and pika refuses to fight cuz its so cruel. the other pika is getting tired and realizing how stupid the whole revenge of mewtwo is. :) i loved that movie.

edit* look at the slapping pika'a ear. its different than normal. easily the clone just in case someone wants to argue that.

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
hey guys!!!!! im back! i got my wii mote and i am brawl capable. and to answer you question waddle about why the one pika is hitting the other, its because mewtwo ordered that the clones attack who they were cloned from. the real pika is getting hit while the clone is hitting. ash is yelling "no more fighting" and pika refuses to fight cuz its so cruel. the other pika is getting tired and realizing how stupid the whole revenge of mewtwo is. :) i loved that movie.

edit* look at the slapping pika'a ear. its different than normal. easily the clone just in case someone wants to argue that.
Mewtwo is such a wienie in Pokemon Blue. I kept trying to catch it and Charizard kept killing Mewtow. Stupid Mewtwo, STOP DYING!

gallax

Smash Hero
thats why you use the master ball. duh. or you can do the glitch to get like hundreds of them and keep throwing them at him just in case they dont catch(which is impossible). to catch him with an ultra ball you need to get his status to sleep/paralyzed. after that you need to get him to like 5 or less HP. thats why i brought like a level 20 grass type with me. so that i could keep hiting until i knew he was dead. and the level 20 has sleep and increased speed just in case.

and no fez, i am just the "librarian" if you will. if you need to know something you come to me. i let go of my mod status cuz i didnt want to deny people and for some other reasons.

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I did play Pokemon gold as a badly translated rom. The best Pokemon in that game was the large dragon thingy that evolved from the useless fish. The attack that looked like stampeding cattle killed everything. It was not translated properly, so that was its name. Why did a fish summon cattle?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
sure thing. the first 3 are all pikas. but if you win the first two im switching. sounds good? you host and ill join too.
Okay. I don't think I'll be counterpicking. You can host.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Alright after a long day i am back...... piman won, and i just heard kawaii won, so here is how it is going right now:

Losers Bracket:

Krehz vs Boom
winner playes Jeds

Gallax vs Piman

Winners Bracket FINALS:

Stealth Raptor vs Kawaii Bunny

get your matches done! *glares at Krehz*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games Galax. =)

I made so many stupid mistakes. @___@

I'm through to the next round.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I still can't believe you made that huge comeback on me kawaii... I'll wait til tomorrow to ask your decision because your all amazing and stuff...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I still can't believe you made that huge comeback on me kawaii... I'll wait til tomorrow to ask your decision because your all amazing and stuff...
I wish I was amazing. I'm about medium skill level if anything. :/

And I give you my +.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Thanks thats two down, 3 to go...

and so far out of everyone I've played, (no offense ment to anyone) your easily the best, then roller then Piman, I gotta play roller again tomorrow to get my +....
and stealth, and krehz, thats a lot to do tomorrow.

Nite!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Technically you onl yneed 4 +'s. so you can skip out on krehz. a TRUE leader sits back, does nothing, gets fat eating food, etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah and one more thing before i head off to bed. I was thinking about the best way to runa tourney, but still keep it pika based as it is a pika clan, i came up with an idea pretty much at the same time I heard it from Fino. here it is- for the first battle, one uses pika, and the other uses a secondary. then the next battle, they switch. if it becomes a tie, both choose pikachu, and that is the tie breaker. The only thing that bugs me is the stage selection so i will ask about it tomorrow. the only fair way seems to be nothing but random stages, which doesnt seem very good to me.

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
@Stealth:
Good idea for the characters, as for the stages; why not make one of your taunts your counter pick? Provided you know who your opponents going to chose (as in they state their secondary on entering the tourney) it should make things fair. Then you could just taunt at the beginning of the match to show what stage to pick if you lose?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
No no lol. the thing is- if you cp, you have the advantage. the first two battles are in theory supposed to be on even ground, cause they are mirror images char wise. if it is neutral first round then cp second, it seems toupset the balance. idk. it may work that way just fine, it doesnt seem right.

And most people use aim here. they can declare stages that way. or a simple pm in smashboards is enough.

Roller

Smash Legend
I say just let people use whoever they want. Obv most people will still use Pika just because he's their best bet.

And I'm getting SO sick of Pika dittos.

gallax

Smash Hero
after this tourney we are gonna do that. but im not gonna use the chu in the next tourney though. prbably gonna hit up snake or wolf. pika can be my second in command.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
You have to realise this is a pika clan. clan tourneys should be to try to determine who is the best pika. my way works very well. if you win the first two battles, you have demonstrated you are the better one and dittos arent even included. If we are allowed to use any char you want, it no longer becomes a clan tourney aand turns into a regular tourney. now that isnt saying we cant have a regular tourney, but this way is the absolute best way to hold a true clan tourney.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I agree with Stealth. While dittos are very boring and there are a ton of other characters that I would like to use, especially when counterpicking, allowing the use of other characters during a clan tourney kinda defeats the purpose of holding one.

Also, I would like to start my testing. Right now I am in the process of reformatting my computer, so communications might be a problem. I'll try to find another computer to log into. If I can't, I'll just turn on my wii around 10pm and watch for people while I'm studying.

krehz

Smash Ace
i might B able to play u in a min bear, hold tight :p and someone post after me so i can repost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom