• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
i added all the mods, krehz, galax, badnewsbear, and jeds, plz add me back, i am officially trying out for the clan, and i would like to play other ppl to see if i need anything more and to help them with their game.

My FC is 1590-4466-4011
Connection: Cable
Secondaries: Samus and Yoshi

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
Hadn't thought of that Stealth, my bad -.-
Random neutrals all the way? I agree with you on the characters though.
I guess we could do a separate 'pick anyone you want' if people where up for it/wanted to, though I'll still end up using pika, and its kinda unfair on the people running it

gallax

Smash Hero
a couple things. first thing i want to say is that we should have all the nuetral and counterpicks availiable on our wii's. when we play tourneys we should choose random and that should be our stage. practice on noly nuetrals is not as productive as practicing on all stages.

i agree with stealth about how the pika rounds should go.

and ESAM...im not a mod. i am the clan informant. but good thing you added me.

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
I did, and my old one as well. I'm working on another, just not enough free time :( why?
I need to look at more of you stuff, but your animations are sweet
Edit: And sos your other stuff, your currents my fav though

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My lag is horrible, sorry about the PS match, my mom wanted me to do stuff >.>. Is my lag about the normal or worse?

gallax

Smash Hero
esam.. 2 things. first thing is that if i was a mod you would get a plus. ive already played you and you r good. second thing is against peach. there is a thread here about and you knwo a lot about it since you can beat marin so easily. you should post somethin.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
esam.. 2 things. first thing is that if i was a mod you would get a plus. ive already played you and you r good. second thing is against peach. there is a thread here about and you knwo a lot about it since you can beat marin so easily. you should post somethin.
I only played marin once >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ESAM I'm about to eat dinner, but after that we can play. ^^

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i would add u now but i am currently experiencing parental issues due to that fact that they overreact to everything :/ ugh lol i will play everyone prob tuesday night :p cuz i will not have access to my wii tomorrow or tues morn due to work, but i will be around here lol cuz one of my work jobs is babysitting my nephew :p

Oh ya and fez i will add ur sig, but i can't get on photobucket at my house, so i will do it tomorrow at my sis's house lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh yeah. Stealth and I still have our match. If you're here after that, I'll test you ESAM.

krehz

Smash Ace
Waddle, it might be ur router? unless u hook up directly wich in that case i have no idea lol

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
Waddle, it might be ur router? unless u hook up directly wich in that case i have no idea lol
It my be the router because it is a free piece of crap. My laptop has a faster connection than my Wii even though both have a perfect single. The router is right next to both. Oh well, I cannot afford a new router at this moment, so I am stuck with it. At least it was free.

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
Can you do me a favor ESAM? I found an unguarded single and I want to test if it is faster than mine. Can you play me in one quick game when you get a free moment?

EDIT:

According to CNET it is much faster. My Wii was only about 600 with mine. It is 700 with this connection and I just tested it at 1,000Kbps with my Wii. When my Wii is at 1,000KBps, my laptop is about 1,200Kbps.

Word of advice. Never let your computer use a signal if you do not know where it is coming from. I am not that concerned with my Wii though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom