• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I think he found me stealing his signall. Let me change my connection back to my normal one.

EDIT:

That was a good game too. Why did he have to catch me stealing his signal then. Oh well back to my connection

Roller

Smash Legend
Now my Wii keeps crashing. SIGH!

Crap double post.
That connection wasn't too hot anyways. And

CUT DOWN ON THE D-SMASH.

I know it's good. DO NOT let it control you. The more often you do it, the more predictable you become, the easier an opponent can punish you. ALSO, Side B should not be used as an attack half as often as you are using it. I use it 1-2 times as an attack (meaning not for recovery) in a match MAX. WAAAAAAAAAY too easy to punish.

How did you like mah Ness? Picked him up last week. I LOVE him. =)
Any advice would be appreciated.

btw, It keeps disconnecting me when I try to join your game, join mine.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys. i tried playing some of you(wont name those) and they kept refusing to let me join! i had to play 5ive. hes good...but i wrecked him with my snake and wolf.

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I was waitin for Waddle...

Anybody want to play now? Cause Waddle doesn't seem to be joining.

Just join teh game.
I keep trying, but it keeps kicking me out.

EDIT:

Found the problem. My connection just took a nose dive. It is down to 300 Kbps. Sighs again.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol. the game you tried to join of esams was a test for esam by me.

And i won vs bunny. I will john for her though- the lag killed her far too many times.

Oh and fezy. your turn :p

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I do no think I am going to be able to play any more games tonight unless my DSL connection picks up. I hate living in an apartment.

gallax

Smash Hero
i need to play piman!!!!! its a must. we already have the winner from the winners bracket. we need the winne from the losers bracket.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yo, krehz, Stealth and Bunny both game me a +. RollerKing, I'll be on tomorrow if you wanna test me. Krehz, you and Piman as well.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Ok guys. I will try to lay this out as best as i can.

Krehz vs Boom (crickets chirping) *glares at krehz yet again*

the winner plays jeds.

the winner of that one plays the winner of galax vs piman.

the winner of that playes kawaii bunny in the losers finals.

The winner of that plays me in the grand finals.

Oh, and i must be beaten in 2 sets to lose.

gallax

Smash Hero
i need to play piman and he is no where to be found. he said he was leaving but he came back. i wonder if he still wants to play and be apart of this clan.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
He just got back lol. if you want you can play him tonight.

And krehz and boom. PM or IM each other and get a time set up to play each other. on my bracket, there is a mysterious hole orginating at you guys.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY!

Next time I ask that while I'm gone for the weekend, that you don't post as much! I had to read 15 pages... My eyes hurt... AGH! AGHHHHHHHHH! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SO many topics... Hm. Um. yeah BOOM AND KHREZ I AM WAITING ON YOU GUYS! lol. Nice to know that there are many more people that are joining :). Ugh. Lol. My head hurts with all that reading.

Yeah, I don't have my Wii with me, I let my cousin borrow it, since he plugged it in a 220V outlet... Stupid. I'm getting it back tommorow though! So yeah, I don't think that will hold up the tourney.

I like Metagross, Empoloeon, and Lucario, (Way back a couple of pages.) Oh I think my favorite Has gotta be Togekiss though. Metrenome=Random Awesomeness.

I feel isolated.. Watch, now that I'm back you people won't post as much. And If I leave again, there will be an essay for me to read on this thread...

And thx for the Luigi information... (I read so many names, I forgot who posted it :() And it's nice to know that someone else can do the Dragonic Reverse! (Well I can't, but its nice to know its doable!)

I'm off to bed soon though. Oh, yeah also. Thanks to Stealth Raptor for not posting a googilion more posts when I was reading. =) You are my friend.

Oh and yeah Rollerking, did you get my sig request on the House O Sigs?

ESAM: I'm also not a mod, but nice to know you added me as well.

Piman: Thanks for pointing out that I use Luigi too lol.

Galax: Sorry for my absence in the chatroom and on these threads. I know that information is so valuable.

Khrez & Boom: GET ON WITH THAT MATCH! lol. And Khrez, HAHA! that's what happens when you don't check the thread for 14 hours!

PF: Don't feel bad about the double posts. I kinda realize that I could decahedron post, if that's possible, because of all I'm typing.

And just so you know, I'm making this post SUPER LONG, so all of you have to experience the torture of what I went through!

I'm done.

~Jeds

krehz

Smash Ace
lol i know what u mean about all the posting jeds lol and yes boom i can't play until tomorrow night (GLARES EVEN STRONGER BACK AT STEALTH O_o), ugh work is boring......lol and the +'s have been updated let me know if there are any more updates :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Roller, you must play me! I want to offically be in the clan, even though i know ill make it anyway :chuckle:
/cocky

Roller

Smash Legend
Jed, check the shop for your sig.

Galax, I'll work on your new one next. And it is going to be a different style. I've had too many requests for sigs like mine recently.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Jed, check the shop for your sig.

Galax, I'll work on your new one next. And it is going to be a different style. I've had too many requests for sigs like mine recently.
I'm one of them lol. Thanks Rollerking. your fast. =). I'm not getting my Wii back till 4:30 Eastern though. Now I have nothing to do...

krehz

Smash Ace
lol bear i can play u tomorrow night.......and if i cant tomorrow night, i will just go by what the other mods say, and will add u as a part of the clan, same with ESAM :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom