• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Hey, yea, Krehz I need to play you and stealth too.
Hey your using my sig! I didn't think you'd like it.
I take it you like it more than BlackKnights version though.

Edit: Roller using that moon more than once was overkill =P

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Ok. Fezy gets my +. so welcome to the clan.........yippee.......hooray....yawn.....jk.

You are pretty good fezy. your pika just needs to work on qacing more efficiently online, a little bit better edgegaurding, and learn to DI out of dsmash. otherwise you are pretty solid.

gallax

Smash Hero
i leave for 12 hours and when i get back there is a **** load of posts. thanks for the update rollerking. jeds, your information was missed very much. piman...lets do it!!!!! tonight!!!!! for good!!!!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ok sorry for being inactive, i had my gf's birthday to plan / attend, and the afterparty drifted to my house where we all got a little intoxicated. I'm good now, and gallax will look forward to playing you tonight, and ESAM as well (idk if u want my plus, but I'd still like to play) and yeah im really tired, so sorry if i missed anything...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sure thing boss, im not gonna turn down matches lol just let me know how you wanna do this; im on aim if anyone else wants to play too :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sure boss, u got aim or anything? i hate that meebo chatroom pos, the text hurts my eyes and the sounds are annoying lol... just hit me up and ill test u for sure :)

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
:( I'm going to go play Tennis. I won't be here for a while if you guys need me. Sorry for the inconvience. (I feel like a food store when I say that...)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
idk...gallax beat me but i have an honest johns! a spider dropped down on me and i got a phone call, and maybe i shouldn't have taken that but i cant control the spider, so i respectfully request a one match do over to see if we go into the 3rd...if not i understand and grats lol

i also give Bear my plus he knows what hes doing, complains about lag alot, and uses ff fair into dsmash alot...lol

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ok i want to ammend my excuse post earlier, in the interest of keeping it fair, i propose that I have to win 2 sets in a row to count as me winning, and the extra set replaces the match in question, does that sound reasonable gallax?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Whats up with you? Do you hate it? Its manly :bee:
Actually boom my computer almost had a drive attack displaying those pictures. I am actually considering DQ'ing you from the tournament to move it on. :lick:

And galax, if you want to, i dont mind implementing pimans idea. but It is still your decision.

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen anything like it O.o At least it stands out
and dont listen to us, we're just jealous XD
Edit: Needs moar planets!

gallax

Smash Hero
i tell you what. lets say that one match with the spider doesnt count. my sister was playing you anyways. lol. jk. but you still have to win 2 games to win the match and i only have to win one. right now i am 1-0.

i will be on in about 8 mins. playing all star.

btw, the gaw palyer was my buddy who has never played on wifi before so cut him some slack.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
thanks for the circumstancial allowance, and grats on the win... (don't tell him but i hope you beat stealth!)

krehz

Smash Ace
lol wow a lot of posts, oh ya and b4 u talk crap tp the others about the tourney u still have to beat me Boom :p and nice pink sig, cept it is an insult to pika........ that's right i went there :p

tomorrow night boom tomorrow night lol

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
lol wow a lot of posts, oh ya and b4 u talk crap tp the others about the tourney u still have to beat me Boom :p and nice pink sig, cept it is an insult to pika........ that's right i went there :p
haha krehz i was just kidding about all that stuff about winning this thing...yeah the sig is soo manly right.

How is it an insult to pika? Lets play now!

gallax

Smash Hero
gg piman. i thought you were gonna run the match until you suicided. then it all went downhill for you.

but put me down for a win stealth. 2-0.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah that suicide really hurt me, doin pretty good til then, but congrats and thanks for the opportunity...I'll win next tourney tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom