• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
ugh.... as soon as i move out im am hitting a tourney immediatley, no joke :p i just have no idea how long until that day comes :D

neji32

Smash Lord
lol so where exactly do you live cause i was thinking about coming to michigan.......maybe me you and anther could all go to the same tourny xD

Veng

Smash Ace
Okay... ESAM hopefully can still do the tourn ey with me.. even though his skill outweighs mine...

sigh

I LOVE PIKA... to bad he aint got a gun, lucky squirrrels >.>

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Please replace my info on the first page with this revised info:

Name: Mister_E
Brawl Name: Mr.E
Brawl FC: 4940-6127-6083
Internet: DSL+Wii Lan Adapter wired connection
Best Secondary Player(s): Luigi, Peach, Toon Link

K 2

Smash Lord
Hey, I would like to tryout.
Name: K 2
Brawl Name: K 2
Brawl FC: 3824-0292-0707
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Tennessee
Connection Type: DSL, I use a wireless adapter thing connected to my computer
Best Secondary Player(s): Game and Watch, Marth, Snake

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If you need, i can become a mod. I quit swimming so i have more time now, even though i am going to be doing gamebattles.

**** YEAH 1000TH POST!!!! As a new lord, i want all of my stats to increase by 1 every level. Also, for my boost, i want 3 str, 2 speed, 2 luk, 5 HP, 3 skill, 4 int, and 2 moving spaces added. Along with those, i want to have a weapon mastery for Swords at level C, along with my current Anima magic at S
(Spot the reference and win an internet cookie)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Boom has told me that he is quitting the clan for a myraid of reasons. so krehz take him off the list. and we need a new mod. bear approached me recently about modship, and since he is active and willing to play, i nominate him as a mod.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Mmkay, Krehz, here's my updated list of characters that I play with pretty colors to make it stand out. 8D

Primary: Pikachu
Secondaries: Donkey Kong, Bowser, Captain Falcon, and Samus.
Tertiaries: Sonic, Wario, Link and Mario

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I thought bear quit online because he went to a good tournament. Also, if you can krehz, take yoshi of my secondaries, and put random :D

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
I got some invite to a group called "Pro Brawl Tourneys" ...anyone heard of it?

I'm not even sure how they found me. I guess it is some guy trying to start an online tournament and a bunch of people have signed up already.

First tournament is on the 24th of October...and i'm so out of practice T__T Oh well. I'll blame lag. like always.

Charisma

Smash Rookie
here krehz

Name: Charisma
Brawl Name: Krzma
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Washington State
Connection Type: Comcast
Best Secondary Player(s): Kirby

Charisma

Smash Rookie
.. lol he knows

but anyways.... HAHAHAHAHA ESAM we got the win from CaoticCrisis.... there like... um... wtf did u message us for? we settled this. i looked and we had the win

Charisma

Smash Rookie
eh 25th now... i heard your message in chat when i got home about just not playin anymore... but i think we should just for the doubles practice... plus we dropped 6 ranks in 1 day so..

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
stealth!!! I can't believe this is for real...you are my first person in the tourney to play against!!!!!!!! I just made a comment in the group board. Is that coincidence or what? >________<

I forget. Is he having loser's brackets? o_O

-----

edit: oh and also, can we ever do like some crazy team battles in this clan? Maybe you guys have already talked about it and I just haven't been in the chat to hear. it could be a 4 way pika ditto. so awesomeness.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wow i just got back. how ironic. would have been worse if it had been someone from wichita against me. well i am open tomorrow so whenever you want to play just ask.

EDIT: wow i just realised, if i am reading the brackets correctly, we have me, roller, esam, bubble, and tionko all right next to each other in the bracket. horrible luck :/

Veng

Smash Ace
whattt i never see bear on that much of course im doubled with ESAM... but anyways......

what tourney is this? or what are you roller tinoko and esam doin together anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom