• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highest Priority Move

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Seems like Snake's C4 has a lot of priority over most things. You do know that this question would take weeks of testing to figure out. You'd have to try every single move on every single character against every single move against every single other character. That is a TON of different combinations.
well if you only wanted to find out the highest priority and not make a list there would be less. Just start with a a move and keep testing it against other things until you find it has lower priority then do the same thing with the move that one against it.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
well if you only wanted to find out the highest priority and not make a list there would be less. Just start with a a move and keep testing it against other things until you find it has lower priority then do the same thing with the move that one against it.
Or, you could hack the game and look at the data for each move until you get to the one that has the highest priority; It's has to have the data in there.

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
I'd test this my self but I have no idea how. If i were to do it right now id just test every move against every other move but my problem is timing if I get another perosn to do it Are timings might be different which might effect the data 16 moves X 35 characters this should be fun.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
maybe DK's Monkeycopter.

edit: meta's whorenado too. meh, last time i played these two moves cancelled each other out so yea...

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Falco's Reflector? Super armour moves?

Haven't seen anything that simply out rides the attack (not hitting falco)

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
Uhm...as far as non-disjointed hit boxes, Luigi's N-Air is god incarnate.

As far as disjointed- Melee - (Non invincible) attacks are concerned. That's...Hard. Metaknight's UTilt is pretty beast, but it's a little short. I'm considering Snake's F-Tilts because they have a FIELD of pain but... I dunno, depends on the situation really, there's a lot of them.

As far as invincibility goes, does it REALLY matter? You're invincible, of COURSE you're going to beat other moves.

And Ranged attacks, ROB's laser penetrates almost everything. End of story.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Its really rather impossible to find the "highest priority". You can compile a list of high priority moves, but most of them will either clash with each other, no reaction, or trade hits. Anymove with invincibility frames (THERE ARE QUITE A BIT ACTUALLY) will obviously beat out the other move, if the other move doesn't have invincibility frames XD.

Anyway, moves like these have high priority(def. not a complete list, that'll take too long)

G&W Bucket
G&W Judgement 9
Alot of Meta's Attacks =(
Snake Tilts
Jigglypuff Pound
Luigi UpB
Peach Parasol
Peach Utilt
Kirby Stone

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Kirby's Stone has priority over the Bucket, spikes, and a Smart Bomb explosion. Beat that.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
selecting the GC controler over the wii mote is a GOD TEIR MOVE!!!

leelue

Smash Lord
Y'know, they can just DI out of that.
Unlike Bowsers Forward B which is Obviously teh best move in da game obv cuz when he grabs u u r like "ooo noooos" and den u die before him because he was in slot one.

IDK, Olimars up air has a lot, Kirby's down B shouldn't count for some arbitrary reason that i am making up right now. Um.... cuz he made by Hal Labs and has an unfair advantage, unlike metaknight.... yeah, thats why...

Top Bottom