• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilarious Brawl Moments

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
I was once going back and forth on a halfpipe on a rolling crate as Captain Falcon. I used the "show me ya moves!" taunt repeatedly while running into other items and people.

AceAttacker

Smash Cadet
One time, I used WarioMan to fly up as high as I could by using his Nair attack. Once I returned to normal, I never came down for about a minute. If I had farted, I probably would have died instantly :p

Another time, I saw an Ike on spectator mode trying to final smash a Pokemon :laugh:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Anyone ever Falcon Punched each other and both got KO'd? :laugh:

I was on the sidelines watching my friends Falcon ditto. One decided to Falcon Punch, the other did it in the air both got hit both died. I was like wtf I fell out laughing xD

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
one time i kill my infrien who can't recover, he fall, and y drop a bonsly, so he die horizontalyotu of the camera

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I saw this on a vid on AiB.

take 1 Mario, and one MK'

have MK use DC

have Mario use his cape to reverse DC

laugh at the cheap instant death attack.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
This was funny because it was unexpected (for me).

At GigaBrawl back in July of last year, I was playing a friendly against SILVR, a Pit Main, and me using Lucario on Pokemon Stadium.

We fought and took damage throughout the match, he was pretty high at one point.

I caught him with the end of my Dash Attack and Stage-Spiked him into the pit. :D

Before that happened though, there was me Vs. a ZSS as Ganondorf, I have managed to get him off the stage, I follow, he hits me back onto the stage, and Idash to end of FD, and accidently used B instead of the Up-Smash like I intended.

Here I am thinking it won't work and then...BOOM! He gets KO'd by a Warlock PAWNCH!

Both of us thought it was hilarious, because neither of us was expecting to work.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I was playing as Peach while someone else was playing as Wolf. I shielded his Front Smash, and something strange happened which made me save the replay~

The first hitbox of Wolf's Front Smash hit my shield. Now, my shield was actually up because I noticed that the Bob-Omb I luckily plucked out was glowing red. So, when the second hitbox of Wolf's Front Smash kicked in...

BOOM!

I was left unharmed while the Wolf player got his lost stock taken. I just had a Snake moment with Peach, lol

Hazo

Smash Rookie
I was battling a Level 4 Captain Falcon (I was also Captain Falcon) at Port Aero Dive with a 3 stock and he jumped off the cliff and died. Then i got the smash ball and I tried to hit him with it and he killed himself again. Then finally i got him with smash ball. I saved it as a replay but I don't have a capture card or dazzle.

Hazo

Smash Rookie
One time, I used WarioMan to fly up as high as I could by using his Nair attack. Once I returned to normal, I never came down for about a minute. If I had farted, I probably would have died instantly :p

Another time, I saw an Ike on spectator mode trying to final smash a Pokemon :laugh:
Ike tried to final smash a pokemon. LOL He must have been new to the game or tried to be funny.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Once on with anyone mode me and another person were Ike. The first 2 times we died was because we both used Quick Draw by accident instead of Aether. The 3rd time I was trying to Quick Draw back to the ledge but messed up the timing, and hit the Ike who was trying to recover below the edge, and we both died. The match ended with us both fsmashing (and missing) at the same time. :)

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Peach pulling 3 Bob-ombs in a match, once killing me and the other killing herself. True story, I have the replay.

atown238

Smash Rookie
today i was playing as d3 did over-b threw a pill bottle and it contained a pokeball. Weird thing is the items were off. (weird idk i have never heard of it so...)
but one of the funniest things i have ever seen me and my 2 buddies were playing on a custom stage items on. My friend had a star (the explody star) spawn right in front of him, my other friend being a smart *** tryed to grab the ledge but before he did my friend who got the star suicided with him both were on their last stock lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I was playing a dk mian with marth and I thought he was going to short hop nair me, so i used counter, but he actually taunted then over smashed me OoT (Out of Tauntz) and I died.....

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I was doing doubles as G&W. my partner was also a G&W against a Ike and DDD. So the DDD had one life left and I was fighting him on the left side of FD. I dtilted harassed him until he had to use his upB. So while he was doing that, his partner charged up a Ike Fsmash, hoping my partner would roll into it. I uaired the DDD while in the falling motion and he was pushed right into the Fsmash. Almost died of laughter.

Another time was when I was playing my friend's Marth with PT using Ivy at the time. He had attempted to Fair gimp me and he edge hogged the stage. Since I couldn't make it back anyway, I jumped and upBed him and he caught the sweetspot and he died before I did, leaving me the victor.

I have more, but I have to record them; not all of them can just be explained.

UberMario

Smash Master
today i was playing as d3 did over-b threw a pill bottle and it contained a pokeball. Weird thing is the items were off. (weird idk i have never heard of it so...).
That happens when you leave the items on in the item select individually. Even if items are set to off on the top of the screen you have to turn them off individually also in order to prevent Peach or DeDeDe from pulling up items.

Here are my favorite few:

I've been in a Mario Ditto where both of us Fair'd each other at the same time to end the match in a draw, something similar happened in a Ness ditto using Dair, but it was over Final Destination.

I was playing against a computer DeDeDe who for whatever reason was spamming side B, out came a bob-omb, a pokeball with a Suicune, a golden hammer, a smash ball, and a Gordo in that order. I was trying to attack the Gordo too because I thought the next thing to pop out would be a Waddle Dee. lol

Falcon Knee'd TWO people at the exact same time.

Three Captain Falcons Falcon Punch'd the other Captain Falcon at the same time.

Tech rolling Sheik's final smash even though I was at 200%, lol I was at the dip in Green Hill Zone if you were wondering how the heck that happened.

Pretty much any antics involving Fludd or Raptor Boost Gimps, although I once beat a Wario by side'bing AWAY from the ledge I grabbed and used the bounce from spiking him to re-grab it. Also I once pushed a person using a Golden Hammer away from the ledge to their doom. lol

The funny thing was the hovering speed of the Golden Hammer was equal to the push from FLUDD so he was just stuck in the air for about 1.5 seconds before falling.

Ness/Lucas gimps by pushing them away from the PK Thunder, pushing Ness/Lucas/Zelda/DK/co-Fox-Wolf while they do their PK Flash, PK Freeze, Din's Fire, B Punch, and Side B moves seperately are funny too since for whatever reason those moves result in the character going into a freefall.

Also FLUDD/Water Gun can push Party Balls and Rolling Crates at extreme speeds, which is hilarious when you see them shoot by.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
On Final Destination durring Sudden Death, Me and a level 9 Captain Falcon both killed each other because our knees collided into each other. I lucky DI'd enough for him to die first.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I was playing as snake against my brother at a small group of people at this big gathering for an event, and my brother was Lucario. So I spike him for his first stock, and I scream GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! Really loud, and I think a couple of people just in the background doing other tasks yelped and dropped to the ground. I felt epic after that.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XP Idk if this was lucky or funny. But I was playing some friendlies helping a friend out for a tournament since they needed Olimar practice. It was our last game for the night so he wanted to go Peach and I stayed Olimar. I Pikmin Tossed a red at the same time he pulled out a bomb so he blew up and ended the set. He was kind of upset, but I thought it was a little funny. XD;

Mogotoo

Smash Rookie
I've got about a hundred funny Brawl pics. Wish I had a copy of the game to get them on here.

I've also got some funny replays. One that comes to mind is me (Ganondorf) V.S. a lvl 9 CPU. It was on PKMN Stadium 1. I enjoy Flame Choking computers into a sudden death, so as I was doing this, I decided to Warlock Punch just for fun. Well, as it's charging, the stage goes through a transition. Suddenly I do this WICKED slide across the stage. Awesome.

Another instance that comes to mind is, unfortunately, no longer saved on my Wii. Some friends and I were having a little Brawl tourney, and one of my friends (Ice Climbers) was playing another (Pit, I believe), on Battlefield.

Details are foggy, but from what I remember, Pit got to the edge of the stage. Ice Climbers do a strong attack, and Pit contacts the stage. Suddenly Pit ZIPS along the bottom of the stage to the other side. I really wish I still had that. It's one of those "once in a lifetime" moments.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ike vs Link

Ike was charging Quick Draw at the edge of the stage.
I tossed a gale boomerang at max distance to gently push him off as he was charging.
He released under the stage. : >

Match time was 3:01 so impossible to save. I wish I had hacks back then.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I've got about a hundred funny Brawl pics. Wish I had a copy of the game to get them on here.

I've also got some funny replays. One that comes to mind is me (Ganondorf) V.S. a lvl 9 CPU. It was on PKMN Stadium 1. I enjoy Flame Choking computers into a sudden death, so as I was doing this, I decided to Warlock Punch just for fun. Well, as it's charging, the stage goes through a transition. Suddenly I do this WICKED slide across the stage. Awesome.

Another instance that comes to mind is, unfortunately, no longer saved on my Wii. Some friends and I were having a little Brawl tourney, and one of my friends (Ice Climbers) was playing another (Pit, I believe), on Battlefield.

Details are foggy, but from what I remember, Pit got to the edge of the stage. Ice Climbers do a strong attack, and Pit contacts the stage. Suddenly Pit ZIPS along the bottom of the stage to the other side. I really wish I still had that. It's one of those "once in a lifetime" moments.
loool i remember that. it was me vs. spam.

i grabbed him on the edge and did the de-sync fair with nana while popo was holding spam.. we were on the left edge and spam died off the right side blast box... not even off the bottom blast box lol.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Double Post, sry

In FD, I killed an Olimar as G&W. When he respawned, he quickly fell to the ground and started to draw pikmins, while using the initial invincibility frames. While he was doing that, I started to side+b him; then a 9 came out while he still was with invincibility frames, but the frames ended like 1.5 seconds later and the hitbox of the 9 was still out lol, so after those like 1.5 seconds, Olimar was sent out flying and died

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I was in a match of all sonics (2v2) and I was just hit off the edge of the map (almost died) and another computer flew in my direction but also didn't die. He did, however, die from using his homing spin which targeted me which sent him flying off the edge of the map. I also had a rather shocking experience in a 2v2 snake match where my allied snake was just u-tilted and I got grabbed by the other snake who held me long enough for his partner to stick a c4 on me and I was f-thrown and the c4 detonated. A rare display of cpu cooperativeness.

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
Once, on New Pork, I used Samus's final smash over the destructable platform. All my opponetts dodged the attack, and to boot, I destroyed the platform below me.

You guess what happens.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My friend Dan was playing the Subspace Emissary and he almost beat the final boss but his controller stopped responding and he fell to his death. I thought it was funny, but he ended up going to the hospital.

Top Bottom