• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilarious Quickplay story

Toast3745

Smash Rookie
I will make this short and simple.

Today, I got into a stock match with a Richter and it was going well until a extra life item appeared (S flag I think). I thought well dammit I didn’t get the ruleset I wanted this is gonna be a ridiculous item battle. Suddenly another S flag appears and another one. The richter starts camping and getting free lives. Then I look at the time limit and its set to 3 mins. I lost the game and just had to put down the controller and cool off for a while. That has forever put a bad taste in my mouth. Im trying to get better at Chrom and this stuff happens lowering my gsp drastic amounts. Looks like Im sticking to arenas.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I've had a few times where my opponent and I were on our last stock. If I won or lost, I'd put, "You're pretty good!" in the result screen. After saying that, I'd proceed to play the next match, three-stocking my opponent. I think those ironic moments are funny.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
It really do be like that sometimes.

You should know anyone is extremely vulnerable when using a Special Flag.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
nah there's a lotta scumbag gsp farmers out there, iirc alpharad only did duos
I'm pretty sure that you can't actively control whether you get placed in a doubles match or a free-for-all online.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure that you can't actively control whether you get placed in a doubles match or a free-for-all online.
Really? Huh, the only doubles I play online are with IRL people where you have to select a certain option to do so, so maybe it's different when you do doubles with randos

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Really? Huh, the only doubles I play online are with IRL people where you have to select a certain option to do so, so maybe it's different when you do doubles with randos
I forgot to specify “in quickplay” in my post; arenas are probably different.

Top Bottom