• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

clowsui

Smash Legend
Gnes, Trela, Dojo, UltimateRazer, Sync, Pwii, Illmatic.

Fire Nation, heed my call! I know LSC Champs are right before this but some of y'all haven't been to the MW in a long time, if ever...how about REVENGE?

Kel

Smash Master
I will hold the tournament and we can see how it goes. It worked in Melee for 100+ man tournaments in one day (they run the same amount of time as Brawl).

I just need support and attendees to get the ball rolling. I believe that with MK being gone that this could be the new standard. It removes luck based on double blind picks/ playing someone you just simply cannot beat for some reason/ losing due to character match ups in SOME instances. It's worth a shot!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
This looks ****, but I can't make it.

Sorry :'(

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire nation

Nope

Smash Lord
Taking all $10 MMs, my Ganon vs. your <character that isn't ******** against Ganon>

edit: inb4 all characters are ******** against Ganon
DLA I'm In with Snake, Diddy, Banana-less Diddy, Kirby, ZSS, Wario, MK, DK, Olimar, Marth. All 5$ each if you want....

clowsui

Smash Legend
So now's the time where we start hustling people for setups.

WHO IS BRINGING A SETUP THAT IS COMING TO THIS TOURNAMENT?

In fact, who is bringing anything setup-related to this tournament?

This is of vital importance.

I can't offer anyone a venue fee discount for a setup (in fact, the venue fee would have been $10 for every single tournament held at this venue starting from after Brawl Bootcamp 2 were it not for my efforts).

But what I can promise you is hype, hype we haven't seen since Apex. But I need your help to do that. We NEED SETUPS. We will DEFINITELY need at LEAST 20. 24, which is the maximum this venue can hold without removing arcade machines, would be FANTASTIC. Without these TVs, we can't run pools efficiently, we can't have a large amount of friendly setups available for you...we can't do anything that you could want in a tournament efficiently -- and we can't do anything we want.

Right now we are sitting at 11 TVs and 2 Wiis. We need more, guys! We need 9-13 TVs more, and 18-22 more Wiis. Can you help us out?

PLEASE POST IF YOU CAN BRING ANYTHING FOR THE WHOLE DURATION OF THE TOURNAMENT (up until 11 PM). Even a table or something would be cool, power strips, extension cords...anything helps.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
If Keister and I come (which I believe is very likely) you will have at least one TV (two if it's just us) and two Wii's.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Attendance List, compiled as of 10/07/2011

1. clowsui
2. DtJ Hilt
3. KoJ|KassandraNova
4. GK|Infern Angelis
5. GK|MJG
6. Technical_Chase
7. What's The Point
8. Ralph Cecil
9. Gio
10. KoJ|Oreo (Excel)
11. Oro?!
12. GK|King Beef
13. DLA
14. ShadowPhoenix951
15. Sombra
16. Sombra's pal
17. Hael Phael
18. TheGreatMuldini
19. Roller
20. Juushichi
21. Kel
22. KoJ|Luminoth64
23. Arty
24. BPow
25. Nope
26. Radium88
27. Jayford
28. Nicole
29. Gifts
30. Mister Eric
31. lain
32. King Yoshi
33. GK|Shugo
34. Fino
35. GK|Legan
36. GK|Y.b.M.
37. Zwarm
38. Sago
39. Kappy
40. Kain
41. Hylian
42. Jinx
43. Ttar
44. Earl
45. Mikey Lenetia
46. GK|Judge
47. Steel Samurai
48. KoJ|Sorasin
49. Sneakytako
50. ForwardAirRage
51. Smile
52. KoJ|Hadesblade
53. DtJ Th3 Composer
54. DRDN

UNCONFIRMED

GK|Judo
GK|Quivo
GK|Alphazealot
GK|Fizzle
GK|Blue Rogue

Quik
Meneil
Akashi
Ook
Kirk
Spongejordan
hunger
Grimace
Fatboy
Ripple

ccSpec
Count
Krystedez
XeroXen

MegaRobMan

DtJ Jungle
KoJ|Dr. Squid
DtJ Glyphmoney

Seagullman
VGBC|GIMR
VGBC|PyronicStar
TKBro
zak

Bloodcross

Sparta Kick
ORI bro
Reset

Pierce7d
Ally

Tmacc
MetalMusicMan
Twilight Prince
Cook
The Future

Links24
Chronodiver Lokii
Denzi
Juushichi
TheKeist
Capem
Champ
Nope
Lou
Today
Sai
KoJ|Slimjim

Chuee
JO_OEY
Spin
KERO

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll hussle Crash into bringing his TV. If Wangston comes he usually brings like three but you remember that from the gold ol' days, haha.

Also, a note to everyone about seeding.

We are not going to be hard-seeding by crew, and will be moderately seeding by location. We will be talking to few, specific players from each different region to discuss what the player's from their region's seed should be, who plays whom often, stuff like that.

Also regarding setups. While 20 may be the minimum we're looking at, 24 is much, much more preferred. Reason being, if we get the amount of players to run 16 pools, what we want to do is have two pools on three TVs. For example, pools 1 and 2 will be on TVs A, B, and C, pool 3 and 4 on TVs D, E, and F, and so on. This will prevent the problem of the pools that have more TVs finishing a lot earlier than the others but the other some people of the other pools not knowing. Reduces hassle on our part and makes everything more organized. That said, for 16 pools, we're going to need 24 TV setups to make this system work. If you don't want to lug your TV around because you aren't getting anything back out of it, that's fine. It's understandable. But if you're generous enough to bring a setup for the sake of the tournament, to help us make this as efficiently run as possible, it will be much, much appreciated.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA I'm In with Snake, Diddy, Banana-less Diddy, Kirby, ZSS, Wario, MK, DK, Olimar, Marth. All 5$ each if you want....
lol I'm not sitting down and playing 10 MMs in a row... snake's your main right? I'd throw $10 down against him. And maybe we'll start going down that list if I get bored.

edit: I'm bringing a really nice recording setup if I go.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm... Tyr has been removed from The God Kais for other reasons it's all love though. Just thought that should be pointed out...

Nope

Smash Lord
lol I'm not sitting down and playing 10 MMs in a row... snake's your main right? I'd throw $10 down against him. And maybe we'll start going down that list if I get bored.

edit: I'm bringing a really nice recording setup if I go.
We could just do one match with each character haha. But either way is fine, I just want to play if I can make it.

Infern wishes his Snake was as good as mine.

:phone:

Top Bottom