• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitlist!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I'mn ot on anyones hitlist in the USA. I find it weird that someone wants to take me out from another country.
Someone has to kick you off the King of Peach dittos throne :D

+ you're good aaand thought me good stuff, idk, I just have to beat you :p.

You finally gonna beat me? : D

ZeroL you can pretty much remove though <3
Finally huh? :p

And naaah

what did i do to get on the hit list ;_;

i haz nothing vs peach
You're dead.

:053:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He lost to a peach once too ;)

@KB - perhaps after I've conqurered all the other GKs (which will be a task that I'll probably never do unless Shugo goes away), we'll do a silly peach ditto. Your secondaries aren't what's gotten you respected.
Bleh...that's going to change.

I hate being associated with just one character all the time... >.>

You'll have to play my co-mains (they're not secondaries) though, because a Peach ditto will never happen when it matters.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Bleh...that's going to change.

I hate being associated with just one character all the time... >.>

You'll have to play my co-mains (they're not secondaries) though, because a Peach ditto will never happen when it matters.
Hope I didn't insult you then. i wasn't trying to. just saying, i want to beat whoever's -best- character. i assume peach is yours.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hope I didn't insult you then. i wasn't trying to. just saying, i want to beat whoever's -best- character. i assume peach is yours.
It's fine, I wasn't insulted. I know the most with her at the moment and I use her more often than the others still, but like I said that's due to change soon.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i dont hate peach ._.

i think shes underrated, and has a lot of metagame left however

i still dont think she beats diddy or ics lol

QUIVO

Smash Master
Hey Lee Martin, get in here, you mad free son. I two stocked DEHF in tournament so I'm better than you by Inui logic. You ain't got nothin' on dat Shippo either. And Armada's better than you at Brawl too even without playing the game, just like Darc. But maybe UTD Zac is freer than you, he plays the same character as that terrible Hylian you know.

Don't know how that Gnes guy won any tournaments, he's not even good enough to make it on anyone's hitlist. I bet KOS-MOS would beat him. Even that MikeHAZE scrub. Maybe he could beat that Hyro guy, though. Toon Link's terrible, that's why Sasook and QUIVO lose to Peach mains all the time.

I hear that Lady Legion is pretty good though, she could probably beat all of those bad Texas players, like Dphat. You know that Dphat lost to a Link once? Even Dojo fears Deva's Dair. And Dojo knows Chip > Santi.

...that should bring the namesearchers.
I name searched, and I've never lost to a peach main in tournament.. but what the hell, let's just say I lose to them all the time.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
i dont hate peach ._.

She's even more or less with both of them on all neutrals except for FD. ICs are mad free everywhere else though lmao.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
personally shuttle loop isn't such a huge pain for me but i rly don't like dair and nado.

those 2 moves are sooooo gay.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
i dont hate peach ._.

Muuuh theres no special reason you're on my list, you've simply always been a target of mine here since you've moved to The Netherlands :p.

And she does beat Diddy and ICs imo. I used to be extremely bad vs Diddy but the more I play, the more Im starting to understand the match-up and how tough it can be. I still have stuff to learn vs him though ;_;

:053:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
She's even more or less with both of them on all neutrals except for FD. ICs are mad free everywhere else though lmao.
i would agree w/ even and ****** ics on Some cps

i think diddy is just 6:4 though cept on like dumb **** like brinstar lol

either way the better player is going to win though

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Peach can do all kinds of ridiculous things with bananas like catching them mid-aerial that Peach mains don't abuse nearly enough.

I guess to make up for it though her terrible airdodge is really really REALLY susceptible to getting hit by Diddy's fair.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
lets have a huge BPC sized debate about the matchup in this random thread then :awesome:
ARRRGGHHHAARGGHAARGHHH
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO.

Is anyone else sick of those ********, blimp sized ruleset discussion that have been going on recently? Seriously, it's like they're applying quantum theory to the game - when you can do it practically, its all fun but on paper it makes you want to break something, fix it only so you can break it again :(

On topic: My ideal hitlist would include all you Peach's that live overseas
But there's nil chance of that ever happening so :glare:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
ARRRGGHHHAARGGHAARGHHH
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO.

Is anyone else sick of those ********, blimp sized ruleset discussion that have been going on recently? Seriously, it's like they're applying quantum theory to the game - when you can do it practically, its all fun but on paper it makes you want to break something, fix it only so you can break it again :(

On topic: My ideal hitlist would include all you Peach's that live overseas
But there's nil chance of that ever happening so :glare:
Its not nil and with overseas you'd better mean the North Sea ;).

:052:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
My Hit List:

All Peach Mains - I'm confident that I would beat you all. <3

Darklink
KiraFlax
Jard/Dawei
Duff0
Havok
MikeHaze
Tyrant
Lee Martin
Atomsk
Nick Riddle
ESAM
Seibrik
Ally
M2K
Gnes
Felix
Dabuz
Rich Brown
Brood
ch33s3
DEHF
SK92
Dphat
Poltergust
UTDZac
UltimateRazer
Dojo
ADHD
X
Espy
Jerm
t0mmy
Snakeee
Logic
Junebug
Candy
Chu Dat
Coney

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
you're not a priority for me to play atomsk but i'll add ya to the hitlist. if i don't get to it at wgf i'll prob try at pound. atm I have to create a special hitlist for wgf since most of norcal (25-30) ppl are attending as well as other top players out of the woodwork. shud be a fun mission.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
table, stop looking at this thread, you're not all the list but you're more than welcome to come get *****!

jk jk haha
lmao just read this post now

We should moneymatch sometime, though :p

Top Bottom