• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hitlist!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
twenty two.

i'm going to sleep, come to whobo 3. Or you're scared.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...that should bring the namesearchers.
omfg

im 16, you're 33, do the math.
lmao

Uhm.

DTL, Dave, Timotee, Fishbait, Bees, and Level Zero. Colorado decided to start using good characters all of a sudden. Out-of-state, basically everyone I've lost to - Kiraflax, Doom, Arturito Burrito, Mike Haze, Dekar, etc.

Oh, and Motel Vacaville. :mad:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
My hitlist:

Kel
King Beef
Lain
AlphaZealot
Judge
SamuraiPanda
Fino
Hilt - (He's going to name search lol)
Mikey Lenetia
Anther
Ally
Y.B.M.
Illmatic - (We'll probably never play each other because of our regions though =/)
Nope

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Nicole
Blue Rogue
Judge
Y.b.M.
Infern
Shugo
Queervo? lolol
Tyr
Renegade
AlphaZealot

so far you've beaten Tyr and Y.b.M. Seven more to go :p

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
No, thats not it!

It's like waiting for Christmas! I can't wait to watch you cry after I beat you!

Dnyce

Smash Master
My hitlist:

Kel
King Beef
Lain
AlphaZealot
Judge
SamuraiPanda
Fino
Hilt - (He's going to name search lol)
Mikey Lenetia
Anther
Ally
Y.B.M.
Illmatic - (We'll probably never play each other because of our regions though =/)
Nope
Money match =D?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
editing the front page at the moment. ima add all of your lists. i kind of don't want to add anyone that's been crossed out though since i'd like it to be current but i'll add it anyway.

hmm, i'll probably add dates to them. so anyway a start date and completion date.

actually too lazy, i'm not gonna date 'em.

at any rate it looks like i'm gonna have some money matches on my hand next tournament.

i'm prob gonna add more ppl to my own list.

and i didn't add anything for kb and dark pch coz ofc, they gave the generic answer which is a good one, but it's the queer one for the purpose of this thread :p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So faaaaar (not that you guys know these people LOL)

My hitlist:
-T-
Mr. R
S1-14
Orion
Luigi_Player
K@os
Gluttonny
Gregs
Xonar
Ramzeh
ZeroL
Calzorz
Staco
Leon
Siri
Yami
Dark.Pch
Rickerdy-doo-da-day

:052:

Nicole

Smash Champion
You know that Dphat lost to a Link once?
He lost to a peach once too ;)

@KB - perhaps after I've conqurered all the other GKs (which will be a task that I'll probably never do unless Shugo goes away), we'll do a silly peach ditto. Your secondaries aren't what's gotten you respected.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
nicole! mm my secondaries at pound! :)

edit: oh, and i think i should add a rule that says you must run at least even in sets from this point on with the people in your hitlist. if you finally beat them then i'll strike them out. if you lose sets to them afterwards you won't lose your strike but i wanna put down asterisks for each set you've lost to them or maybe the set count record in parenthesis.

just because you achieved a goal doesn't mean that's that. it's all about consistency. we gotta make sure we all get good.

edit: actually **** keeping track of wins and losses. once u kill someone, their dead. that being said ima just keep track of consistency for myself at least.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Good point, Raz.

It's also frustrating when people you haven't beaten yet quit before you get a chance to get to them. Or when you do, some other illegitimization like they were sick, or about to quit, or some other johns.

We gotta do work soon.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
and iiiiiiiif possible, see if you can save and record and upload your attempts. this is very unlikely to go down but it'd be cool to see.

tonight ima smash near my school, means I get to work on DEHF but i have a feeling that tonight won't go well if i try so ima just focus on getting better haha. my first attempts to make progress on this list will come in december at a large upcoming tourney.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So faaaaar (not that you guys know these people LOL)

My hitlist:
-T-
Mr. R
S1-14
Orion
Luigi_Player
K@os
Gluttonny
Gregs
Xonar
Ramzeh
ZeroL
Calzorz
Staco
Leon
Siri
Yami
Dark.Pch
Rickerdy-doo-da-day

:052:
You finally gonna beat me? : D

ZeroL you can pretty much remove though <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'mn ot on anyones hitlist in the USA. I find it weird that someone wants to take me out from another country.

Top Bottom