• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HIYA! the Lucario Training grounds, Prove yourself!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I needs improvment D:

I'm one of the better lucarios on NS2(thx to you Guys ^_^) but there are just some characters I
can't beat D: (Snake,Spacies[but I ussually switch to kirb for these ^_^]TL,and G&W) also theres
this one dood with a 1337 Ike (Mario766) like as good as Gimpyfish is wit Boozer D:

FC is here! ^_^

made myself BTW the usual HC Tag is all Skyish with a yellow watermark D:

PM if you wanna plai

huenikad

Smash Cadet
I'm still horrible :) Hopefully tomorrow sometime I could play one of you guys on wifi to work on some things.

Milln

Smash Champion
*yawns and stretches* I'm free. Know that I sincerely abhor WiFi, but i'll bite and help out.

culexus・wau

*yawns and stretches* I'm free. Know that I sincerely abhor WiFi, but i'll bite and help out.
BTW do you go online as "MLN" milln? with comment as "It's SSBB Time!!" cause if your
not well.........then some1 likes the name milln too D: and I have that person on my friends list

Milln

Smash Champion
I go by Milln and my comment is "The Rising Star"

MLN could be anything and i'm pretty sure no one has ever used the name as something they thought up by themselves, if a player search on World of Warcraft has any bearing on results, i'm the only Milln, ever.

Interestingly enough, i've recently discovered that there's a coral reef by the name Milln.

culexus・wau

=O ooh thats awesome...... I wish my name/Gamer Tag had something named after them D:

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Apparently I am a comic book villian, a flight officer from Star Wars, an AI simulator, a consulting firm, another brawl player, and a bishop.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
If you know what I'M named after, congratulations on being as big a history nerd as I am.

And I could always use a good ***-whooping to help improve my Lucario. I'm pretty much always free throughout the afternoon and evening.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Im named after a name my friends gave me by putting my nick name and my real name together.
Plus 2000=y2k
so....tedward2000!

Yay
Or Atlis.
Im under both, but not so much Atlis then tedward2000.
-t2

Top Bottom