• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 16(no meta) RESULTS: Videos are up!!!! First post.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Phoenix alpha I love your combo video its so awesome. Im going to put it in myspace I hope you dont mind if you do just tell me ill take it off

D3V14710N

Smash Rookie
lol yeah but i was trash to play lol.
Dude your not trash shut it :dizzy: you may not be the best but your good you just need more practice and now since i married your sister lol i will be around more ( well when im off work ) and you can come over and chill then we can brawl it up youll get there no worries dude :)

Thanks Josh :) appreciate the shout out i tried and ill try and keep coming though now that i am married it wont be as often :urg: but i love you guys <3 :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I know this is old as hell, but for everyone who went to this tournament you might enjoy this video, it is absolutely LOLZ and it's always fun to watch Esca getting

*****!!!!

This is Esca vs Vickey, not Espy. Esca decided to use Espy's tag and the video uploader doesn't know that.

This was tournament too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbQs5AGGRsg

<3 you Esca, it had to be done.

Muahahahaha!

Top Bottom