• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 20 vs Test Your Skills 5!!!!! Nov 7th in Houston,Tx! BRING SET-UP(wii/tv/ssbb)!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Why you trying to start something ozz. They both seemed to have understood eachother.

And plz dont try to be like, "I was only messing around" or some crap.

gtfo plz

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wtffff jerm, that came out of nowhere, wasnt meanin to start something, i just thought it was funny

Relax

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
^^ that is funny. <3 u ozz. Didn't think you were serious at all :).

Heytallman, we should definitely do some team friendlies. I look forward to them. I also promised somebody else for team friendlies. So hit me up sometime before the tourny.

Esca

Smash Champion
I understand, and I'm not even sure if my partner is truly bailing on the tourney. I'd like to think I'm decent at teams, Gnes has told me that I'm hard to hit, and I seem to do an ok job of stocktanking. Maybe we could do some teams friendlies before the event and you could see what you think? That is, provided neither of us end up with partners.
You're actually very good in teams. I'm scared of you in teams. All yoou need is a good partner, really.

heytallman

CTALL
You're actually very good in teams. I'm scared of you in teams. All yoou need is a good partner, really.
Thanks, dude, you're too kind.

Also, it turns out my partner will not be showing up for this, so I'm out a doubles partner. Guess I'll sit out doubles, I'm really rusty anyway. And I could do with saving ten bucks.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thanks, dude, you're too kind.

Also, it turns out my partner will not be showing up for this, so I'm out a doubles partner. Guess I'll sit out doubles, I'm really rusty anyway. And I could do with saving ten bucks.
If I see you before they start, wanna do some teams doubles friendlies if my partner's not present? I want to play a lot on Saturday, and I love dubz.

heytallman

CTALL
If I see you before they start, wanna do some teams doubles friendlies if my partner's not present? I want to play a lot on Saturday, and I love dubz.
Let's do it. We were supposed to team like, 5 HOBO's ago, remember that? Back when Sonic was low tier haha.

But yeah, I'd love to do some friendlies, and if your partner's not there, we should do this.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't worry, Sonic will be low tier again on the next tier list.
We'll team at the very next HOBO low tier 2v2 when that happens.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
I got here a bit early. Anyone interested in some pre-HOBO smash? I'm in the Crossroads hotel by Logans Steakhouse off of Highway 6 if anyone is nearby.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Livestream is up, link on first page. Go go go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We shouldn't have any more problems. It is up. :)

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
My GameCube went missing guys... if anyone knows where it is please contact me. It's black and has a memory card with a brontosaurus drawn on the top. Thanks.

Top Bottom