• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'll do Shoutoutz later tonight.

All I can say right now is that my mission for HOBO 22 is not that easy.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
lol on both of my tournament results they always put 4 question marks cus they don't know who I play.
Well after yesterday they know who I play now. Ask my current victims of the falcon knee?

Captain Falcon for Low tiers
ROB for everything else.

We had a great time at HOBO....we are making plans for the next one.
Sorry UTD Zac if you couldn't get sleep, I have bad sleeping habits at night......

I finally got to meet Monica....about time...lol

I did better than I expected.....Texas is the true place of competition.

ADHD vs GNES was a tight competition. Big ups to everyone who participated with HOBO21 and let's do it again next month :)

-Ran

Smash Master
Shout out later.

The best I could have placed at this tournament was 17th, if I had beaten K Prime. My first match was against ADHD, and then in losers had I beaten mr. Bad *** Pikachu it'd have been Dojo. Fml.

-Ran

Smash Master
I blame tripping.

Also, put Marth/Snake at my name. I went Marth for most of my matches.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
adhd ****** texas... nothing surprising here.
You know what's worse than johns? Egotism and persecution.

I am mega pissed, dojo f-ing blew it. FUll results are on front page.

WHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
T.O. Johns that I said I was gonna make are in this post. Wait, I was the one that lost to Vorgy. Never mind. I'll do better next tourney.

due to a car crash i missed my flight in dallas...right now im screwed and need help.
Really sorry about that, bro. This was an insane car crash. 5 cars and a motorcycle shut down Hwy 59 from 5 lanes to 1 lane. Snakeee almost missed his flight, or he did miss it and we are waiting to hear from him. I dunno. Either way that was one of the WORST drives I have ever done. I hope everyone gets home OK and in enough time to do what they need done. Srsly.

Shoutouts later. I'ma eat and get some sleep.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
ADHDHDDH wasn't that amazing imo.

A lot of our great players from TX weren't used to that flavor of Diddy, even if it was predictable imo. Good stuff wrecking all of us anyway Wyatt ;)

Dojo, sorry about the upset.

Lee, sorry for failing in teams again.

Razer and Gnes, good stuff in teams.

Hylian, good stuff beating Dojo with G&W.

Roy, glad to see your back and wrecking.

Trela and Flip, you're amazing =)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dang Zac, I see the love...or lack thereof. ;_____;

I'll put up shout outs tomorrow, I need another day to rest. x_x

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay, but I never play G&W making that matchup foreign to me. In gf I was making some really poor decisions.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good seeing everyone again, I had fun.

<3 texas.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah partially, my time zone is two hours later than it was then. It's nothing, anyway. Razer is good.

R1OT

Smash Cadet
hi guys

this was fun, I'll be at the next one, will not be able to house anyone though, dorms are closed

razer - i heard you enjoyed the car ride

allan - HAMUS

ADHD - nice meeting you, too bad i didn't get to play your diddy

Oklahoma - had mega fun housing you guys, and fun at IHOP

Shadow - JAY PEE

ghneko - fun as usual, brawl+ is weird

furbs - you rock man

roy - hi

gnes - WHERE'S HARVEY DENT?!?!?!?!?

melee people - lol melee

dojo - low tier teams was fun, your falcon is mega good. i want to play it 1v1 sometime

UTD Zac - THE FRIDGE *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trela - LIL BUDDY. seriously dude you are mega good at this game. keep it up, and please pick up ike. today when we were playing you learned ike in no time flat.

RT - mega fun matches, hyrule is awesome

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I finally got to meet Monica....about time...lol
The worst part about that statement is I believe you were at my house for Phase 3. :p

Either way, for my first hobo I had a freaking blast. :D

Thank's Xyro for letting me help out. I had a ton of fun... Even with trying to figure out the pay outs. Haha.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I heard Snakeee was getting it on with some girl from TX.

details?

-Ran

Smash Master
Nah, they were just friends from the looks of it. This coming from someone that shared the room with them, and chilled with them both. Alex [who is one of Snakee's friends] also verified this.

R1OT

Smash Cadet
dang and that other girl was all over you too, putting hands in no no spots

R1OT

Smash Cadet
actually final destination was invented by al gore in 1946, following the russian revolution which was started by ultimate razer

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hahaha. Guys, no need to console me. I went in full well on Saturday knowing I was going to do terribly. The day before, rather than sleeping at least 7 hours, as is my norm, I opted to stay up til about two hours before we had to leave playing the Ganon challenge with the San Antonio crew and Hylian. Way too much fun and amazingness. I didn't sleep so my reflexes were slow, and Jerm and Shlike are both very good players, so I'm not surprised in the least that they capitalized and beat me (soundly).

As a result of getting out early, however, I got to spend a lot of time just chatting w/ a lot of the people I hadn't seen for a month or haven't talked to much at all b/c of tournament matches, so I had an amazing time. Frank is also a super cool guy, and it was nice to see Alex again.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
Nah, they were just friends from the looks of it. This coming from someone that shared the room with them, and chilled with them both. Alex [who is one of Snakee's friends] also verified this.
^_^

2: Razer== For being considerate enough to not want to throw the pumpkin pancake table sign thingy at me at Ihop xD
3: Gnes== For apologizing after hitting me with the pumpkin pancake table sign thingy at Ihop <_< :p
4: Dojo==For randomly poking his head into the room at 9 AM, and scaring the crap out of me :(
9: Dphat==Nice having a formal introduction to you xD
13: Lee Martin==Shabooties.
13: Snakeee==Good **** with Zelda in low tiers. I took notes xD
13: Jerm==You smelled great. Like a giant soap dispenser.
17: Light==Thanks for talking to me a bit about brawl, and Sheik
25: Bwett==Made the long car ride extremely enjoyable. :laugh:
25: Ran Iji==Thanks for talking with me so much about Brawl, and for giving me the half of the Oreos with no cream on them :p
33: Blaine==Many many thanks for teaching me some stuff I didn't know/wasn't used to with ZSS/Zelda.
33: KT==Katieeee. This weekend was too good xD amirite
33: Monica==Thanks for the ride and for the lulz when you were buzzed, haha. :)
49: Srs C@==I will steal that Mario hat someday. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom